Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Goodness me Donna, you are a social butterfly! As long as you stay on plan the days you're not partying you should be ok. It is very difficult tho when food is so out of your control and to be honest I hate it, but its ok once in a while.

I've just booked myself a slot in the Next sale online for tomorrow and just had a look at the preview, but cant imagine I'll get anything in my size as the clothes go so quickly, but I'll try my best as am desperate for some new shorts as the ones I have hubby said I looked 'fat' in them cos they were too big lol! It was a backhanded compliment I know, but he let me go out in public in them haha!

Ooooooh Kim! How did you sign up for that? I'd love to have a look tomorrow, get some new threads :)

Goodness me Donna, you are a social butterfly! As long as you stay on plan the days you're not partying you should be ok. It is very difficult tho when food is so out of your control and to be honest I hate it, but its ok once in a while.

I've just booked myself a slot in the Next sale online for tomorrow and just had a look at the preview, but cant imagine I'll get anything in my size as the clothes go so quickly, but I'll try my best as am desperate for some new shorts as the ones I have hubby said I looked 'fat' in them cos they were too big lol! It was a backhanded compliment I know, but he let me go out in public in them haha!

That sounds like something my hubby would do. He tells me stuff like that when we get in house n I'm like grrrrr why didn't u tell me before we went out lol

I went shopping today, but didn't get anything cos couldn't get anything in my size.....going on holiday n haven't got any clothes

I hate when shorts do that and also when men do that too lol.

I'm terrible ladies, just ate some Birthday cake... quite a lot as well, I'm having a green day today though so think I'll stick with 1 HEA and either one or two HEB's and just not have anymore syns.... I'm going to be a super star tomorrow, Friday, Sat and Monday.... hopefully it will still be a maintain (this maintaining is ruddy hard to work out though lol)

Haha o dear donna! I wouldnt be able to resist either. I swear all of my gain over my wedding week was cake lol.

Kim the sale sounds awesone. Is it in store too cos I have a voucher to use!

Ladies I have finally (wo)manned up and handed my notice in at work! I have been umming and rring about whether to do it as I wasnt still 100% whether I was going to uni or not in september, mainly because it costs A LOT but after been off these two weeks and realising my mental state is a lot better when Im not working there I have decided I cant go back. It makes me physically ill. So I am going to take my place at uni!
I only have to give 4 weeks notice and they have been awful with me so I was going to leave it until 2 wees into the holidays to hand it in but one of my best friends relies on my job at work and I would want her left with some last minute rubbish they had had to get in to cover me.
I actually feel really good about it except I have just done a practice skills test (I have to do these tests before starting my uni course to be a teacher) and I failed the literacy :-S I am really dyslexic and shocking at spelling. What am i gonna be do if I dont pass the real thing!!!

Ladies I have finally (wo)manned up and handed my notice in at work! I have been umming and rring about whether to do it as I wasnt still 100% whether I was going to uni or not in september, mainly because it costs A LOT but after been off these two weeks and realising my mental state is a lot better when Im not working there I have decided I cant go back. It makes me physically ill. So I am going to take my place at uni!
I only have to give 4 weeks notice and they have been awful with me so I was going to leave it until 2 wees into the holidays to hand it in but one of my best friends relies on my job at work and I would want her left with some last minute rubbish they had had to get in to cover me.
I actually feel really good about it except I have just done a practice skills test (I have to do these tests before starting my uni course to be a teacher) and I failed the literacy :-S I am really dyslexic and shocking at spelling. What am i gonna be do if I dont pass the real thing!!!

What are you now a TA?

I think you've done the right thing, you will do it, you'll be prepared at uni and I think all uni's have to provide support for people with dyslexia anyway, I know someone who had help because of it and she was only diagnosed with it once she got to uni. Also if you don't pass first time you can resit whichever part you failed, so don't worry, your putting extra stress on yourself there for no reason. Good luck :)

There's nothing worse then being miserable where you work.

I'm a bit jealous, the year 6 kids found out today which house they will be in next year at school, I don't know yet :( that's not fair!

I got a card thru the post to do the VIP sale which I get every sale time, probably cos I get a lot of clothes online! Think the actual store sale is next week sometime......if I find out I'll let you all know.

Well done on making that brave decision Vicky, cos you have to do what makes you happy in the long run. Do you not get some sort of dispensation for exams because of your dyslexia?

I get extra time but that doesnt help with my spelling and grammer lol. Have to get these tests passed before September or cant start the course!

Donna im a hlta (higher level ta) im qualified to teach snall groups and cover classes. I used to love it but recently ive been doing 19 covers out of 25 lessons and I hate it. Im not helping people and I cant plan anything cos im always on cover. Plus they treat me like poo!

I get extra time but that doesnt help with my spelling and grammer lol. Have to get these tests passed before September or cant start the course!

Donna im a hlta (higher level ta) im qualified to teach snall groups and cover classes. I used to love it but recently ive been doing 19 covers out of 25 lessons and I hate it. Im not helping people and I cant plan anything cos im always on cover. Plus they treat me like poo!

Yeah my boyfriend has said before about HLTA how they struggle to hold onto them as there seems to be way too much responsibility and the pay isn't worth it, if your doing that you might as well qualify as a teacher. Get your head down I believe you can pass those tests before September

Thaaaanks.
I like the hlta bit its the cover I hate. I dont get to do enough in maths cos im all over the school :-(

vicky well done on goin for what you want in life...i would be too worried about bills etc but if your in a good position you should defo take your chance x

jealous Kim as i used to get invites too when i had NEXT account. hope you get everything you want. do you not go in now and write down codes then type them in?

nearly nearly talked myself out of running...dragging my feet with it cos i feel like i need run further when i know that is silly x

jealous Kim as i used to get invites too when i had NEXT account. hope you get everything you want. do you not go in now and write down codes then type them in?

You can do that if you know exactly what you want, but I like to have a nose about!

Get out running Lady!

vicky well done on goin for what you want in life...i would be too worried about bills etc but if your in a good position you should defo take your chance x

Ha the thing is deb we arent in a good place. My oh cant work due to a disability so we live from my wage but because im over 25 and he is dependent we actually are better off if I give up work! How stupid is that!

Fair play Deb, it's too hot here to walk let alone run!!!

oh the same here - it was a bit crazy the other night but i am hoping that is what is putting me off - am waiting slightly longer til it cools down more ;o)

Ha the thing is deb we arent in a good place. My oh cant work due to a disability so we live from my wage but because im over 25 and he is dependent we actually are better off if I give up work! How stupid is that!

crazy isnt it! What will happen when you qualify though, i assume you will be better off working by then? just follow your heart x

Back