Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Been stuck to plan so deserve more than 1lb but its star week so will be retaining so happy with the loss

Isn't it weird though, I weighed this morning before going shopping & with my jeans on I was 9st 8.75 but then tonight I weighed at group and it was 9st 11. So that's 2.25lb difference through the day

crazy isnt it! What will happen when you qualify though, i assume you will be better off working by then? just follow your heart x

Hopefully by time I qualify oh will have had an op to make it so he can walk again. If not we will still be better off cos I will be on more money than I am now x

Been stuck to plan so deserve more than 1lb but its star week so will be retaining so happy with the loss

Isn't it weird though, I weighed this morning before going shopping & with my jeans on I was 9st 8.75 but then tonight I weighed at group and it was 9st 11. So that's 2.25lb difference through the day

Well done on losing a lb on star week!!! You can fluctuate loads during day :)

Hopefully by time I qualify oh will have had an op to make it so he can walk again. If not we will still be better off cos I will be on more money than I am now x

Well done on losing a lb on star week!!! You can fluctuate loads during day :)

its a win win situation and you need to do what makes you happiest x

yeah that is good. keep it up x

well glad i didn't talk myself out of my run. 3.63 miles. can't believe it and very pleased x

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5:

I def think you'd be happier after doing the course Vicky, exciting times :)

Ive just come back from my second yoga class of the week. The yoga teacher spoke to me after and said I can tell uv done this before!!!

Well done :)

well glad i didn't talk myself out of my run. 3.63 miles. can't believe it and very pleased x

Fantastic Deb :D

Little one has poorly poo's again, this is getting silly. I've found some food diaries online which I can print, they're daily one's and have room for what time everything was eaten and how much and then also what symptoms he's had and at what time and for how long for. I'm going to get them filled in and see how he gets on, just in case he's developed an intolerance. Boyfriend doesn't think that its that, he's bought him some more of those yogurts that seemed to clear it up last time as he hasn't had them in a while, but I just don't think there's any harm in filling the food diaries in just to see if something is flagged up.

Just had a message on Facebook that I was slimmer of the week this week. I didn't stay to group tonight......typical

Apparently I get a book when I go next week.

I'm chuffed, and now even more motivated to get the weight off

Big smiley face from ear to ear tonight

We'll have you running in that 10km yet! Well done Debaroonie!

still don't know how to multi quote but thanks everyone for the running comments.can't believe how far i have come in four weeks. well chuffed lol

Just had a message on Facebook that I was slimmer of the week this week. I didn't stay to group tonight......typical

Apparently I get a book when I go next week.

I'm chuffed, and now even more motivated to get the weight off

Big smiley face from ear to ear tonight

excellent!!! that will definitely keep you on track. well done x

They were bad last night, we were up all night with them. But he seems fine in himself.

Other times he just seems to have really runny poo's but not in pain with them.

Trying to print the diary and can't find any paper.... typical

I hope so, it should to be fair, as at the very least it will rule out anything he's eating and we can look into what is causing it. I just hope they don't just say he's prone to tummy bugs :/

Back