Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I hope so, it should to be fair, as at the very least it will rule out anything he's eating and we can look into what is causing it. I just hope they don't just say he's prone to tummy bugs :/

No that wouldnt be fun. It might just be that he has an intolerance. If I have dairy I get a really poorly tummy. Doesn't stoo the odd treat every now n again though :-D

Secretary from school has just been in touch and my sick note runs out today! I feel ok but I do get dizzy in spells so gonna go to docs and see if they will do me a nore saying I cant be left alone in charge of a class. Dont really want to risk going dizzy with a class full of nutters!!

No that wouldnt be fun. It might just be that he has an intolerance. If I have dairy I get a really poorly tummy. Doesn't stoo the odd treat every now n again though :-D

Secretary from school has just been in touch and my sick note runs out today! I feel ok but I do get dizzy in spells so gonna go to docs and see if they will do me a nore saying I cant be left alone in charge of a class. Dont really want to risk going dizzy with a class full of nutters!!

Yeah, we'll see anyway. I spoke to someone I know who's little boy is lactose intolerant (I think he also has a problem with soya bless him) she said they can develop at any time. I don't think it will be dairy as he has milk everyday... but I suppose he is bad with runny poo's quite a lot, maybe the cramps come when he's had even more of it. He had quorn last night as well, and I get bad if I have too much soya milk (which doesn't bother me so much as its me, its different with children isn't it)

I don't blame you, fingers crossed you'll get a note to at least not have you in charge of a class. Do you only have one week left as well? Maybe they'll extend your sick note...

If I were you Vicky, try and get a sick note to last til the end of term and then you wont have to go again!
I used to look after a 16 year old and take her to school and shocked would be mild to say the least about how these 'children' behaved......jaw dropping!

Donna, it might be the Quorn giving your son the gippy tummy, as it can sometimes upset the tummy. Good idea about the diary tho

Yeah, I just hope his Dad is honest about his food diary when he's round there, as I know he feeds him a load of rubbish... but he often has problems with his tummy there. I hope he realises I'm doing it to pin-point what's wrong and not to have a go at him about what he's feeding him. Luckily he's on packed lunches so I've told school not to worry about lunch time as I'll fill that in when he comes home and I see what he's eaten (they have to leave wrappers and anything they leave in their box) so its literally if he drinks his milk, what snack he has in a morning and what fruit he has in the afternoon.

Anyway my day hasn't gone to plan, I was going to crosstrain and run because I can't go to club later but I was so tired this morning after not getting any sleep I just wanted to shower and feel clean, so I'm leaving it... might do it tomorrow, but if I don't its not the end of the world as I have 14 miles at the weekend and I was planning on not doing anything to make up for not running on Tuesday, only did it yesterday because I was missing today. (It's next week that I'm more worried about with me missing out on my long run.)

Hope everyone's having a good day anyway.

I might give the doctors a call anyway today and just mention the diary and see if they think we should get him in before or leave it a few weeks and see how we get on with the diary. I need to book my appointment for my Vit D test and about my pill anyway, I started my last thing of the pill on Monday so need my check up.

Haha I did think about just getting a sick note until the end of the week but I do wanna say bye to some of the kids I work with and its cover I hate the most!

You would be truely shocked by some of the behaviour that happens in school. My school is round from an estate where one man has 31 kids to loads of different women and kost of kids come to our school its mental!

Saying that there is the opposite side of it and some amazing kids to work with as well. We had a girl last year who came to us from africa where she had been made an orphan. She went into year 10 and couldnt even count to 10 and through A LOT of hard work from near enough everyone in the school she may be leaving us with some gcses and is going to college. She is the nicest person I have ever had the pleasure to work with and makes me think that none of the kids that play up have been through anything anywhere near as bad as her yet act up!

Yeah, I just hope his Dad is honest about his food diary when he's round there, as I know he feeds him a load of rubbish... but he often has problems with his tummy there. I hope he realises I'm doing it to pin-point what's wrong and not to have a go at him about what he's feeding him. Luckily he's on packed lunches so I've told school not to worry about lunch time as I'll fill that in when he comes home and I see what he's eaten (they have to leave wrappers and anything they leave in their box) so its literally if he drinks his milk, what snack he has in a morning and what fruit he has in the afternoon.

Anyway my day hasn't gone to plan, I was going to crosstrain and run because I can't go to club later but I was so tired this morning after not getting any sleep I just wanted to shower and feel clean, so I'm leaving it... might do it tomorrow, but if I don't its not the end of the world as I have 14 miles at the weekend and I was planning on not doing anything to make up for not running on Tuesday, only did it yesterday because I was missing today. (It's next week that I'm more worried about with me missing out on my long run.)

I might give the doctors a call anyway today and just mention the diary and see if they think we should get him in before or leave it a few weeks and see how we get on with the diary. I need to book my appointment for my Vit D test and about my pill anyway, I started my last thing of the pill on Monday so need my check up.

I dont think it will do any harm resting your legs before your 14 miler as I used to find I would always run better after a rest, especially in this heat!
Im sure your doctor would say keep a food diary for a couple of weeks to pin point any foods that might upset his tummy, so a good idea, but he does seem to get sick a fair bit, so might be an idea to get him checked out. Might be worth you getting a stool sample from him as well, so you could always ask the doctor for a little speciman pot......good luck in getting that!

Haha I did think about just getting a sick note until the end of the week but I do wanna say bye to some of the kids I work with and its cover I hate the most!

You would be truely shocked by some of the behaviour that happens in school. My school is round from an estate where one man has 31 kids to loads of different women and kost of kids come to our school its mental!

Saying that there is the opposite side of it and some amazing kids to work with as well. We had a girl last year who came to us from africa where she had been made an orphan. She went into year 10 and couldnt even count to 10 and through A LOT of hard work from near enough everyone in the school she may be leaving us with some gcses and is going to college. She is the nicest person I have ever had the pleasure to work with and makes me think that none of the kids that play up have been through anything anywhere near as bad as her yet act up!

31 kids, what a dirty birdie!
What an amazing young lady! You would think that some of the other kids would take something from her and learn. I would end up strangling the lot of them......maybe thats why I'm not a teacher lol!

I missed your post donna. Must have been typing at same time. It wont huet to mention it to the docs. I agree with kim rest your legs in prep :)

Oh my gosh its hot out there! Just back from a 3.2 mile jog and I'm now dripping like a tap! Need to get showered and ready for 2pm as thats my online slot for the Nest sale slot.......I'll let you know how I get on!

Well ladies I didn't weigh in in on Saturday but bit the bullet on Monday and was 12st 2lb which was a 4lb gain.... I've lost it all already!

Well done Nikki :)

Yeah doctors said keep the diary up and we're booked in for him to be soon in a few weeks, although they stressed if he gets worse we should call straight back up. They also asked for a sample, which is going to be really awkward as I need to get it to them before 2pm the day I get it... which means he has to do it before half 8 when I take him to school. Think we're going to dig the old potty out and ask him to try and remember to use it if he needs a poo in the morning... fun and games lol.

Well done nikki :)

Kim did you get anything in the sale? I went up to next today as I had a voucher. Gpt some whote skinny jeans as ive always wanted some. Took a 12 into the changing room as I wasnt sure on next sizes but had to get a 10 and look not a muffin top in sight!

Attachments

• 1373558608140.jpg
    1373558608140.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 1373558639213.jpg
    1373558639213.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 62
Yay well done Nikki, keep it up

Check you out Vicky in your size 10's......looking good chick.

Glad you took your little chap to the Drs as better to be safe than sorry

Not much going on in the sale as all the shorts I wanted were gone, but did get some size 8 jeans and a jumper for the winter

Well been out n had nice walk round local lake with my sister. It was so nice n sunny we stopped at Toby carvery next door & ate outside. I had turkey, beef, no Yorkshire pudding. Then had loads of carrots, broccoli and 1 spoon of mash & 1 roast potato with little bit of gravy n mint sauce. Washed down with diet coke. My sister had beef & ale pie with a Yorkshire pudding & loads of roasties. She had a fruity cider.

How good am I that I stuck to plan whilst out. Downside burnt my back whilst eating my dinner cos sun was on my back n it's red raw......ouch

Had a busy day!

Weighed in yesterday, 2lb loss!! :)

Hubby had a doctors appointment, again! He`s been told to lose weight. He`s 5ft8ins and weighs 14st.
He`s already grizzling like a three year old! :D

This afternoon the occupational therapist came round to assess our housing needs. The council, in their wisdom, put us in an upstairs flat with no lift. He`s got mobility issues amongst other issues.

Hopefully we`ll get moved fairly soon but I`m not holding my breath. We`ve been waiting ages already.

Jo: Good you stayed on plan for dinner! Hope your back gets better soon, I`ve been there myself!!:)

Had a busy day!

Weighed in yesterday, 2lb loss!! :)

Hubby had a doctors appointment, again! He`s been told to lose weight. He`s 5ft8ins and weighs 14st.
He`s already grizzling like a three year old! :D

This afternoon the occupational therapist came round to assess our housing needs. The council, in their wisdom, put us in an upstairs flat with no lift. He`s got mobility issues amongst other issues.

Hopefully we`ll get moved fairly soon but I`m not holding my breath. We`ve been waiting ages already.

Jo: Good you stayed on plan for dinner! Hope your back gets better soon, I`ve been there myself!!:)

Fingers crossed you get sorted soon.

Put some after sun on tonight. I can feel my back burning hot still. I guarantee its gonna sting when I get in bath. It will go brown though so at least I won't be like a corpse for when I go to Barcelona next week. I always catch the sun quickly but luckily I have olive skin like my dad n it goes brown straight away

Well done nikki :)

Kim did you get anything in the sale? I went up to next today as I had a voucher. Gpt some whote skinny jeans as ive always wanted some. Took a 12 into the changing room as I wasnt sure on next sizes but had to get a 10 and look not a muffin top in sight!

Amazing Vicki,

I hope I can fit in a size 10 like that. I always seem to suffer from muffin top lol

Back