Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Kim we are so alike. the 8s do fit wohooooo..but tighter around the bum than i would normally have but like you the size 10s give me a saggy non existent bum. OH assures me they fit well.
at xmas i got a whole load stuff for wee one but this time was rubbish. spent 100 between three of us with things to go back :-(
tired now and couldn't work out why my alarm was going off this morning ha
feeling bloaty and wobbly today...am sure its psychological but going to ignore it x

Yeas Deb we are very alike....what is your star sign? So well done you getting into an 8 and before long they will fit lovely with all the running. I spent a 100 quid as well with some bits going back and all the rest is getting washed as dont like the smell and you dont know who's tried it on before you either.......yewwwwwww!!!
My hubby just whispered Next sale in my ear to wake up when his alarm went off and I was up like a flash! Didnt get much sleep as hubby had to wake me 3 times as I was crying out with nightmares and our friend said this morning...."did you hear that weird animal in the middle of the night making noises"! I nearly peed myself laughing when I said that was me lol!
Yuch we all get days where we feel blobby, but before I get up in the morning I feel around my middle and see if I can feel my hip bones and if I can alls good with the world. So why dont you try something similar.....weird I know but works for me!

Blimey I'm sat in the garden and its cooking hot here about 30 degrees......whats it like up there in Bonny Scotland? x

Yeas Deb we are very alike....what is your star sign? So well done you getting into an 8 and before long they will fit lovely with all the running. I spent a 100 quid as well with some bits going back and all the rest is getting washed as dont like the smell and you dont know who's tried it on before you either.......yewwwwwww!!!
My hubby just whispered Next sale in my ear to wake up when his alarm went off and I was up like a flash! Didnt get much sleep as hubby had to wake me 3 times as I was crying out with nightmares and our friend said this morning...."did you hear that weird animal in the middle of the night making noises"! I nearly peed myself laughing when I said that was me lol!
Yuch we all get days where we feel blobby, but before I get up in the morning I feel around my middle and see if I can feel my hip bones and if I can alls good with the world. So why dont you try something similar.....weird I know but works for me!

Blimey I'm sat in the garden and its cooking hot here about 30 degrees......whats it like up there in Bonny Scotland? x

warm too - great but i dont do heat very well. Will today as wee one away swimming so an hours break for me ;o) Since i am feeling fat i am going to put photos up as i dont think i look fat. Crazy head space that we have.
Kim i woke up screaming hte other night too, most unusual for me. I am a libra - what about you?

20130713_115900.jpg20130713_115919.jpg20130713_115946.jpg

WOW lady.....YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WITH THAT FIGURE!!!
You look fantasic and so much more toned than you did when you last posted some pics. I would be very happy if I had your bod!
By the way are those Tesco pants, cos I have the pinkie/beige pair like that and a lot of the plain colours......if they are, we are spooky lol! x

WOW lady.....YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WITH THAT FIGURE!!!
You look fantasic and so much more toned than you did when you last posted some pics. I would be very happy if I had your bod!
By the way are those Tesco pants, cos I have the pinkie/beige pair like that and a lot of the plain colours......if they are, we are spooky lol! x

ah ha ha ha yes tesco!!! lol thanks Kim. i feel so much better now but not entirely happy.legs need more work but going to start back jillian soon to get working on the bits i dislike. funny as my arms were sore after yesterday run?
too kind x

Just had to show you all this picture....

My sister was feeding Millie the other day But it wasn't good enough she wanted to do it herself!!

Attachments

• image-3241886682.jpg
    image-3241886682.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 69
Well been out to dragon boat race today n it has been a very hot one. I drove so was drinking water but lots from work were drinking beer n wine. There was BBQ but I was very good. Everyone was having sausages & burgers etc. I had 1 piece of chicken with the skin removed & a pork steak. I was offered an ice cream but said no n had callippo instead. Don't know how many syns they are though.

Just got home n I'm having quorn curry with savoury rice.

Apart from wine I had last night I've not been bad cos hubby decided he wanted a pizza n chips last night but I declined n came home n had strawberries n yoghurt instead.

Dunno what's wrong with me lol

Haha Kim and Deb your both mental.

I've had a fab day, sat in garden and think I may have tanned even more :D brilliant for me as I never tan. I can't believe I'm tanning this year, no idea why, only thing I can think is I haven't bothered as much with it, I've enjoyed being in the sun but made sure I always have plenty of sun tan lotion on. Someone mentioned trying carrot oil, but not sure what that is to be fair.... and I want to be safe as well as tanned, can't not have my lotion on.

Deb you look fab, wish I was as toned as you! I'm feeling less and less toned, keeping up my crunches but I think the magic the pill was doing has finished, my boobs feel all empty again and my stomach is bleugh..... feel like coming off it for a month and then back on again lol.

Well done on the loss Vicky

Computer decided to take some time off - must be the weather!!

only just got it working again :)

Feeling really jealous of you girls that run and wear size 8`s and 10`s.
12`s are still a bit tight on me. As for running, haven`t done that since I left school 30something years ago!
I`d probably have to book myself into hospital if I tried it!

Hubs is doing my head in! He`s only been on SW this week and he`s whining for biscuits already.

Not happy........in fact could burst into tears

So fed up with my husband getting pissed n then not having any consideration forms at all. For instance today he was supposed to come to dragon boat race which was planned ages ago but he double booked me n went to races with all lads.......fair enough then come home n he was like we gonna pub,
Walked outta pub didn't even say bye(at first, was only cos I messages him).......he came back n got my house key so he could get changed before going to town with his mates for stag dooo. Then I was like erm whets my key???? So all night been locked outta my own house. He rung me n said oh gonna come home for 11.30 but then sent his mate to drop off house key. He then rung me n said how was I getting home......he was concerned blah, blah, blah I just said well seeing as I've only just had my key dropped off there's no way I could have had attach booked n now not gonna get 1 cos time is peak time.

I'm soooo mad with him, he said oh.....I'll come home then. So I rung him when I finally got home n he didn't answer but sent me a message saying he was at bar n he'd ring me......that was over 40 mins ago n clearly not gonna happen

Perhaps beer is more important

Sorry for wanting but I'm sooooooo mad/ upset right now

Computer decided to take some time off - must be the weather!!

only just got it working again :)

Feeling really jealous of you girls that run and wear size 8`s and 10`s.
12`s are still a bit tight on me. As for running, haven`t done that since I left school 30something years ago!
I`d probably have to book myself into hospital if I tried it!

Hubs is doing my head in! He`s only been on SW this week and he`s whining for biscuits already.

Most of us are quite virtually challenged tho lol! Im 5'1'' and Deb even shorter ar 4'11'' and dont forget most of us are at or near target, so dont you fret you'll get there.....how far are you off target?

So fed up with my husband getting pissed n then not having any consideration forms at all. For instance today he was supposed to come to dragon boat race which was planned ages ago but he double booked me n went to races with all lads.......fair enough then come home n he was like we gonna pub,
Walked outta pub didn't even say bye(at first, was only cos I messages him).......he came back n got my house key so he could get changed before going to town with his mates for stag dooo. Then I was like erm whets my key???? So all night been locked outta my own house. He rung me n said oh gonna come home for 11.30 but then sent his mate to drop off house key. He then rung me n said how was I getting home......he was concerned blah, blah, blah I just said well seeing as I've only just had my key dropped off there's no way I could have had attach booked n now not gonna get 1 cos time is peak time.

I'm soooo mad with him, he said oh.....I'll come home then. So I rung him when I finally got home n he didn't answer but sent me a message saying he was at bar n he'd ring me......that was over 40 mins ago n clearly not gonna happen

Oh dear hope you get it sorted with hubby. When they get their beer goggles on they can act like twits, so I'm sure by now you will have had your apologies from him which makes it all right in his mind!!!!

Since July 3rd I've been weighing daily out of curiousity, not obsession before you ask and this is for you Deb, I've been up and down like a yoyo for no reason cos I've been on plan! So it goes to show that just cos you weigh on your official weigh day it is the 'correct' weight........just look at the downward (hopefully!) trend of the month.
Im 8.10 today, but scales said 8.13 yesterday ????????????? Im more likely 8.10 cos I've been on plan for 12 days now......as I've said before they are the work of the devil lol!

Im just about to go out for a ride with hubby as he needs to do a recovery ride after he did 140 miles yesterday........he wasnt a happy bunny by the time he got home in this heat and he set off at 4am so only did the 2nd leg in the heat!
Hope you all enjoying this heat, my poor Charlie isnt!

Since July 3rd I've been weighing daily out of curiousity, not obsession before you ask and this is for you Deb, I've been up and down like a yoyo for no reason cos I've been on plan! So it goes to show that just cos you weigh on your official weigh day it is the 'correct' weight........just look at the downward (hopefully!) trend of the month.
Im 8.10 today, but scales said 8.13 yesterday ????????????? Im more likely 8.10 cos I've been on plan for 12 days now......as I've said before they are the work of the devil lol!

Im just about to go out for a ride with hubby as he needs to do a recovery ride after he did 140 miles yesterday........he wasnt a happy bunny by the time he got home in this heat and he set off at 4am so only did the 2nd leg in the heat!
Hope you all enjoying this heat, my poor Charlie isnt!

Kim your so right. think the scales just piss us off. i weighed today which was first since Friday and 8st 3lb....crazy.
recovery cycle? how long will that take?

he will be in the dog house? hope your ok Mrs? luckily my OH doesn't drink.

Haha Kim and Deb your both mental.

I've had a fab day, sat in garden and think I may have tanned even more :D brilliant for me as I never tan. I can't believe I'm tanning this year, no idea why, only thing I can think is I haven't bothered as much with it, I've enjoyed being in the sun but made sure I always have plenty of sun tan lotion on. Someone mentioned trying carrot oil, but not sure what that is to be fair.... and I want to be safe as well as tanned, can't not have my lotion on.

Deb you look fab, wish I was as toned as you! I'm feeling less and less toned, keeping up my crunches but I think the magic the pill was doing has finished, my boobs feel all empty again and my stomach is bleugh..... feel like coming off it for a month and then back on again lol.

Well done on the loss Vicky

thanks donna...think i must have missed some posts. my boobs also feel empty since coming off pill ugh

Back