Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

totm arrived which hopefully explains the gain. fingers crossed. going to add up syns so far this week and see what i have left.
dads birthday today and i got him a lovely cake. need be good to avoid it lol

Most of us are quite virtually challenged tho lol! Im 5'1'' and Deb even shorter ar 4'11'' and dont forget most of us are at or near target, so dont you fret you'll get there.....how far are you off target?

Oh dear hope you get it sorted with hubby. When they get their beer goggles on they can act like twits, so I'm sure by now you will have had your apologies from him which makes it all right in his mind!!!!

Hi Kim,

I`ve set my target at 8st10lb so I`ve got about a stone to go. Even though I`ve lost 3.5st I`ve been feeling bleugh lately. Must be the weather!

Its a hottie out here and I was glad for the breeze, but 18 miles done. A recovery ride Deb, is a gentle steady ride for an hour or so you do the next day after a long ride like hubby did yesterday.....just helps the muscles recover.

Well I weighed this morning n scales showed 9st 7.5 but remembering how my weight changed throughout the day on Wednesday I reckon I'm actually going to be more like 9st 10 by later tonight.

Just sat in my garden soaking up some sunshine....getting prepared for Barcelona on Thursday

totm arrived which hopefully explains the gain. fingers crossed. going to add up syns so far this week and see what i have left.

Well there you go that explains the gain on Friday, so you should see great numbers next friday. 8.3 isnt that the lowest you've been.....only 3lbs to go!!!

Computer decided to take some time off - must be the weather!!

only just got it working again :)

Feeling really jealous of you girls that run and wear size 8`s and 10`s.
12`s are still a bit tight on me. As for running, haven`t done that since I left school 30something years ago!
I`d probably have to book myself into hospital if I tried it!

Hubs is doing my head in! He`s only been on SW this week and he`s whining for biscuits already.

Its funny how sizes are so different isnt it. I weigh 10 stone, which is a lot more than most people in this group yet im a 10 in trousers and an 8 in everything else. My insides must weigh loads lol.

Since July 3rd I've been weighing daily out of curiousity, not obsession before you ask and this is for you Deb, I've been up and down like a yoyo for no reason cos I've been on plan! So it goes to show that just cos you weigh on your official weigh day it is the 'correct' weight........just look at the downward (hopefully!) trend of the month.
Im 8.10 today, but scales said 8.13 yesterday ????????????? Im more likely 8.10 cos I've been on plan for 12 days now......as I've said before they are the work of the devil lol!

Im just about to go out for a ride with hubby as he needs to do a recovery ride after he did 140 miles yesterday........he wasnt a happy bunny by the time he got home in this heat and he set off at 4am so only did the 2nd leg in the heat!
Hope you all enjoying this heat, my poor Charlie isnt!
140 miles is mad!!! I get excited if I do 5 at the gym lol.

Totm is a biatch lol. At least it explains the gain.

Should have said, I`m 5ft 4ins

GA you really r a giant among us :-D

We had a bbq yesterday so I roasted my self a chicken leg and made a stuffed pepper with sweet potato, onions and chillies. I was been so good then gave in and had a small burger. Was nice though :)

Heads been killing all weekend and been really dizzy. Think the heat is defo effecting the condition so been taking it easy. Need to do some exercise to be honest though. Might try later on!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :)

Sure is. I'm a size 12-14 and less than 10 stone. Think when I got below 9 stone I was just into a size 10.
Bodies are strange things

Its funny how sizes are so different isnt it. I weigh 10 stone, which is a lot more than most people in this group yet im a 10 in trousers and an 8 in everything else. My insides must weigh loads lol.

We had a bbq yesterday so I roasted my self a chicken leg and made a stuffed pepper with sweet potato, onions and chillies. I was been so good then gave in and had a small burger. Was nice though :)

Heads been killing all weekend and been really dizzy. Think the heat is defo effecting the condition so been taking it easy. Need to do some exercise to be honest though. Might try later on!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :)[/QUOTE

Haha! Dont think your insides weigh anymore than anyones elses, but you're quite toned, so you have muscles that dense wise, are heavier, so that could be why!
I know 140 miles is stupid in this heat, but he's doing the RideUK24 in August, thats 300 miles in 24 hours so he's busy training for it!
Are you drinking enough in this heat cos the last thing you need is to get dehydrated with being poorly. Im drinking about 2 litres of water and then about a litre of coffee a day, plus a fruit shops worth of fruit and I'm still not having that many wee's!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :)[/QUOTE

Haha! Dont think your insides weigh anymore than anyones elses, but you're quite toned, so you have muscles that dense wise, are heavier, so that could be why!
I know 140 miles is stupid in this heat, but he's doing the RideUK24 in August, thats 300 miles in 24 hours so he's busy training for it!
Are you drinking enough in this heat cos the last thing you need is to get dehydrated with being poorly. Im drinking about 2 litres of water and then about a litre of coffee a day, plus a fruit shops worth of fruit and I'm still not having that many wee's!

Yer I have already drunk about 4 pints. And a smoothie. Drank about 8 pints yesterday! Maybe im drowning lol x

Isn't it strange because I'm 5ft 7 and when I get down to between 9st 5 - 9st 10 I'm a size 6-8. Currently I'm around 11st 11 and can fit into varying clothes from an 8 - 14

Strange isn't it.....I'm gonna start the 30 day shred when I get back from Barcelona. Might make me lose my podgey belly

Its all to do with our body shape as well, cos it happens with us little shorties as well. Some may be 'wider' than other because of their bone structure, we carry our fat stores in different areas, but still weigh the same, but be a different dress size. So should we really get het up on dress size and weight so much if we are healthy, slim and fit? No....... but we do lol!

When I was younger I was 8.5 stone n was a slim size 8. I didn't have any hang ups about my body at all n yet now even though I have lost over a stone in weight I'm still not happy.

Hi Kim,

I`ve set my target at 8st10lb so I`ve got about a stone to go. Even though I`ve lost 3.5st I`ve been feeling bleugh lately. Must be the weather!

you have did amazing - you should be very pleased and yes you are a giant lol

Well there you go that explains the gain on Friday, so you should see great numbers next friday. 8.3 isnt that the lowest you've been.....only 3lbs to go!!!

3lb to go if it stays like that come friday lol - i got to 8st 3lb last year but only for one week i think it was, total fluke.
I knew 2lb wasnt justified and i think thats why i was so angry - now i know that the anger was in fact pmt. Felt like i have been ready to snap for few days but because i am not on my pill i have no idea when its due - need to get back on the pill. Too lazy to go to nurse

jesso the recovery cycle sounds hard in itself - he does amazing and well done to you for the cycle too x x

Back