Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

3lb to go if it stays like that come friday lol - i got to 8st 3lb last year but only for one week i think it was, total fluke.
I knew 2lb wasnt justified and i think thats why i was so angry - now i know that the anger was in fact pmt. Felt like i have been ready to snap for few days but because i am not on my pill i have no idea when its due - need to get back on the pill. Too lazy to go to nurse

jesso the recovery cycle sounds hard in itself - he does amazing and well done to you for the cycle too x x

Dont you have a repeat prescription for your Pill? Im sure your feelings weren't just PMS, there might have been an element of disappointment as well cos you knew the gain wasnt justified. You do deserve your losses cos you've worked hard to get there and then the hard bit will start maintaining believe me lol!

I felt really good on the ride but suffered afterwards and ended up with painkillers, so I cant wait for Thursday to get into hospital and the lovely Consultant to work his magic!

New find of the week ladies......WW little pots of ice cream. Packs of 4, in toffee and chocolate flavours 2 of each and only 77 calories, so 4 syns each.....yummy tuck!

Morning ladies

Well I've had a weekend of hunt the bikini ha ha omg they are a nightmare. Finally ended up with 3 from new look but they range in size from 12-16 what's that all about...
They fit, i feel good in them so keeping them.

I agree with you all about sizes and body shapes think this is my major problem I'm 5.4 and at the min I'm a 12-14 when I got to target last year I could fit in a few 10's and was definitely a comfy 12. I got told years ago at a ww class that 10lbs was a dress size....
Anyway 4 days to go woohoo cases are full got all our toiletries so just need to pack carefully oh and can you believe it I ironed everything last night lol ;-) so need to carefully roll it all.

Kim well done on bike ride in this heat :) hope your not suffering too much for it ? Good luck at hospital is it a check up ?

Deb you look fantastic huni very tonned and slim :) x

How cute is little Millie :) x

How was your big run Donna ? Was it 14 miles hope it went well

Jo how's your hubby ? Has he apologised yet so reminded me of mine how old are you both if you don't mind me asking ? Mines grown out of it now, think having the kids altered him but that did take a few years to happen
Like with Nikki the other week keep it stored for an occasion you want to go out and then get your own back they never like it the other way round. Shouting at them never works unfortunately :-( hope things have sorted out for you x

Sorry cant remember anything else so hope you are all good and that you are all enjoying this lovely weather :)) xx

Dont you have a repeat prescription for your Pill? Im sure your feelings weren't just PMS, there might have been an element of disappointment as well cos you knew the gain wasnt justified. You do deserve your losses cos you've worked hard to get there and then the hard bit will start maintaining believe me lol!

I felt really good on the ride but suffered afterwards and ended up with painkillers, so I cant wait for Thursday to get into hospital and the lovely Consultant to work his magic!

New find of the week ladies......WW little pots of ice cream. Packs of 4, in toffee and chocolate flavours 2 of each and only 77 calories, so 4 syns each.....yummy tuck!

o did have but every six months i need go get BP taken and weighed.
thanks so much Kim. your right i have been trying and feel so much better for it. running helps too. had cake yesterday which i reckon was 25 syns so need be careful rest of week as i already only had 45 left lol

you did well on bike but hope doc can fix you out x

Morning ladies

Well I've had a weekend of hunt the bikini ha ha omg they are a nightmare. Finally ended up with 3 from new look but they range in size from 12-16 what's that all about...
They fit, i feel good in them so keeping them.

I agree with you all about sizes and body shapes think this is my major problem I'm 5.4 and at the min I'm a 12-14 when I got to target last year I could fit in a few 10's and was definitely a comfy 12. I got told years ago at a ww class that 10lbs was a dress size....
Anyway 4 days to go woohoo cases are full got all our toiletries so just need to pack carefully oh and can you believe it I ironed everything last night lol ;-) so need to carefully roll it all.

Kim well done on bike ride in this heat :) hope your not suffering too much for it ? Good luck at hospital is it a check up ?

Deb you look fantastic huni very tonned and slim :) x

How cute is little Millie :) x

How was your big run Donna ? Was it 14 miles hope it went well

Jo how's your hubby ? Has he apologised yet so reminded me of mine how old are you both if you don't mind me asking ? Mines grown out of it now, think having the kids altered him but that did take a few years to happen
Like with Nikki the other week keep it stored for an occasion you want to go out and then get your own back they never like it the other way round. Shouting at them never works unfortunately :-( hope things have sorted out for you x

Sorry cant remember anything else so hope you are all good and that you are all enjoying this lovely weather :)) xx

thanks for saying that ronnie. you sound so much better today. i assume your head is in a better place and you stopped hitting yourself with a big stick? you will look great in bikini...which am dreading looking for
glad your happy Mrs x x

thanks for saying that ronnie. you sound so much better today. i assume your head is in a better place and you stopped hitting yourself with a big stick? you will look great in bikini...which am dreading looking for
glad your happy Mrs x x

Thanks Deb what are we both like ;-) need just relax and learn to love our bods ha ha
You need to get looking Hun cause most of the shops have got autumn winter stuff in and summer things all in the sales !!! It's only just turned summer...x

How exciting Ronnie, at least you will be used to the heat by then as it looks as tho this is carrying on til September!
Haha, I'm the same have to iron all my clothes before they go into the case, just in case there's no iron at hotel!

Afternoon ladies, hope you all had a great weekend

There's so much to catch up on :)

I hate bikini shopping Ronnie, I found some old ones and have my one new one, that will do me for my holiday lol.

My run was 14 miles... well it ended up being just under that (the course changed slightly depending on how you run along the beach and the tide ect. I ran the whole way with my mum and our friend who does the training runs with us, was lovely crossing the finish line together, although I was a bit disappointed there wasn't a photographer at the end as would have made a lovely photo for us :)
Didn't even mind having to get up early, the drive there was lovely and we stopped off for breakfast and a coffee, the drive back home was the worse, seemed to take ages and I was trying not to drop off as didn't think it would be fair on the bloke driving us.

What are you lot like!! :)

So I`m a giant, am I? :D

In my family they call me titch, cos I`m the shortest!! :)

Don`t think I`m getting any new bikinis this year, got some old ones from when I lost weight previously.
( I put it back on again!) I`ll be happier when I get rid of the podgy belly!!

My mother reckons at my age I`m too old to be thin!! She always did have some strange ideas! :D

What are you lot like!! :)

So I`m a giant, am I? :D

In my family they call me titch, cos I`m the shortest!! :)

Don`t think I`m getting any new bikinis this year, got some old ones from when I lost weight previously.
( I put it back on again!) I`ll be happier when I get rid of the podgy belly!!

My mother reckons at my age I`m too old to be thin!! She always did have some strange ideas! :D

Ha ha! I'm 5 4 as well. My sisters & mum are all taller than me.

Well done on run Donna, that's a lot of miles in the heat.

Haha I'm 5 ft 3 and a half, I always thought I was the tallest in here.

It was hard going and hard running on the sand, plus some hills, but we just took it easy and all stuck together. At the second water station I filled my bottle, drank a cup and had a cup poured on my back-that was heaven.

No hubby didn't apologise but then he probably hasn't a clue what he's done anyway. Tbh I was just cross that he had borrowed my key to go get ready n then didn't bring it back n went into Wakey instead. So all night I was like Ffs I'm gonna be sat on doorstep trying to get in.

I hate bikini shopping. No matter what type I get I always look like a boy. I have no boobs but at least I have hips otherwise I really would look masculine lol

I have a few bikinis from other years holiday but I could do with new ones just can't face going to try them on n hating the reflection in the mirror

No hubby didn't apologise but then he probably hasn't a clue what he's done anyway. Tbh I was just cross that he had borrowed my key to go get ready n then didn't bring it back n went into Wakey instead. So all night I was like Ffs I'm gonna be sat on doorstep trying to get in.

I hate bikini shopping. No matter what type I get I always look like a boy. I have no boobs but at least I have hips otherwise I really would look masculine lol

I have a few bikinis from other years holiday but I could do with new ones just can't face going to try them on n hating the reflection in the mirror

ASDA do some lovely 2 size bigger ones, I thought about getting one but I'm put off because its 2 sizes-I think I'd look daft... if it were 1 size bigger I'd give it a go. My bikini from Debenhams looks great-its got cups I think they look a lot better then the others, all my others are nice until I try them on and then they just make my boobs look tiny... I'm just hoping once we're on holiday it'll be that hot I won't care

We got another offer through today for a hotel in Scarborough, very tempted to book it but we have a very busy Summer and it seems a bit extravagant... but we had a lovely time last year just the two of us

ASDA do some lovely 2 size bigger ones, I thought about getting one but I'm put off because its 2 sizes-I think I'd look daft... if it were 1 size bigger I'd give it a go. My bikini from Debenhams looks great-its got cups I think they look a lot better then the others, all my others are nice until I try them on and then they just make my boobs look tiny... I'm just hoping once we're on holiday it'll be that hot I won't care

Yeah that's the problem I have. When I lost the weight last time it seemed to go from my boobs n never really went back when I put weight back on. I'm hoping that some miracle is gonna happen & I will miraculously turn into a super model in the next 4 weeks or that I won't give a monkeys when we get on holiday because its too hot to cover up

Ha ha! I'm 5 4 as well. My sisters & mum are all taller than me.

Well done on run Donna, that's a lot of miles in the heat.

Im 5 foot 2, the oldest in all my cousins and by far the smallest! My sisters are both a good 4 inchs taller lol

Haha I'm 5 ft 3 and a half, I always thought I was the tallest in here.

It was hard going and hard running on the sand, plus some hills, but we just took it easy and all stuck together. At the second water station I filled my bottle, drank a cup and had a cup poured on my back-that was heaven.

I would really love to run. Isnt beach running really good for you too x

Yeah that's the problem I have. When I lost the weight last time it seemed to go from my boobs n never really went back when I put weight back on. I'm hoping that some miracle is gonna happen & I will miraculously turn into a super model in the next 4 weeks or that I won't give a monkeys when we get on holiday because its too hot to cover up

If you find out how to do that let me know...I have 3 weeks!!!

Ive had a shocking day. My work were really awful and I ended up coming home. Been in bed since 1! Im gonna try again tomorrow but doubt ill last :-(

Back