Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

nikki what a little muppet she was. you know your not fat. your doing great with going to the gym and joining sw so do not let childish comments stop you. your a yummy mummy by far x

Kim great news on your holiday, sounds ideal esp the pub part lol how have you been pain wise?
Feeling quite optomistic as hardly any painkillers today and Consultant said it can take up to 2 weeks for the steroidal injection to work!

ladies i got up this morning and went running. was hoping to do 5 miles which i knew was pushing it for me but ended up doing my first 10k....wohoo. 6.3 miles i did. took me 1hr 17 min. i was going slow and steady and think that's how i managed it. can't believe i could run for 2 minutes less than 6 weeks ago so i am very pleased ;-)
Go you, road runner!!!! Its amazing how well you've done in such a short time and goes to show that with determination you can do it! You're obviously enjoying it, so why not book yourself into some organised events x

good stuff that is promising x
i am bit shocked and today was much more enjoyable. i had the radio on my phone but thru the speaker as ear phones bugged me. think it helped.
yes need to get joining though still not ventured out the comfort zone of running in the park in a circle ha

I can sympathise as I've got lumber decompression and sciatic like pains.....pain in the arse literally!
Glad you had a good time and 2lbs is not a bad gain

Is that sweet potatoes or BNS? Looks yummy

You're welcome. You dont have to have lots of carbs on a Green day if they bloat you, do you use wholemeal products cos that may also help the bloat. Your body can get into a rut so thats why it is good to mix things up. Try exercising if you can as well, as it will improve your digestion/bloat and drink lots of fluids. Mainly tho, dont stress or over think the plan, as stress can slow down weightloss.

yeeer sweet potato mmmmm was so good :-D

vicky is that you all finished now? hope the ear is better?

I feel amazing. I still have to go in for a few days to sort displays and equipment ready for school but noone else will be in :)

ladies i got up this morning and went running. was hoping to do 5 miles which i knew was pushing it for me but ended up doing my first 10k....wohoo. 6.3 miles i did. took me 1hr 17 min. i was going slow and steady and think that's how i managed it. can't believe i could run for 2 minutes less than 6 weeks ago so i am very pleased ;-)

WOW go you debs!!!!!

I can sympathise as I've got lumber decompression and sciatic like pains.....pain in the arse literally!
Glad you had a good time and 2lbs is not a bad gain

Is that sweet potatoes or BNS? Looks yummy

You're welcome. You dont have to have lots of carbs on a Green day if they bloat you, do you use wholemeal products cos that may also help the bloat. Your body can get into a rut so thats why it is good to mix things up. Try exercising if you can as well, as it will improve your digestion/bloat and drink lots of fluids. Mainly tho, dont stress or over think the plan, as stress can slow down weightloss.

Thanks for help Dr Kim!

Must admit I don't have a lot of wholemeal products apart from bread & rolls. Must get some next time I shop! I do a lot of walking as my exercise. Can't afford a gym! Running scares me as I'm so unfit! :)

I've been taking lots of squash, especially in this hot weather. I'll take your advice about not stressing. I'm on holiday in Dorset next week and intend to enjoy it! :)

GrannieAnnie you should jump on the exercise dvd train with us!!!

I have just started the new shaun t one called focus t25. Admittedly I only did the stretch day yesterday but when I pull my butt out of bed I am gonna do official day 1
...cardio!!!!

I also love youtube for exercise dvds x

Thanks for help Dr Kim!

Must admit I don't have a lot of wholemeal products apart from bread & rolls. Must get some next time I shop! I do a lot of walking as my exercise. Can't afford a gym! Running scares me as I'm so unfit! :)

I've been taking lots of squash, especially in this hot weather. I'll take your advice about not stressing. I'm on holiday in Dorset next week and intend to enjoy it! :)

Walking is a great form of exercise, just ramp it up a gear and make it in to powerwalking!
I live in Dorset.....where abouts are you going?

Did any of you get the thunderstorm last night? Hasn't cleared the air tho grrrrr! Poor Charlie doesn't like loud noises so you can imagine where she was, so hubby had to go into the back bedroom to sleep haha!

Im pleased to see the scales move at last, I've been stuck for over a week......8st 9.75lbs this morning, but not holding my breathe they'll stay like that til Friday lol!

Did any of you get the thunderstorm last night? Hasn't cleared the air tho grrrrr! Poor Charlie doesn't like loud noises so you can imagine where she was, so hubby had to go into the back bedroom to sleep haha!

Im pleased to see the scales move at last, I've been stuck for over a week......8st 9.75lbs this morning, but not holding my breathe they'll stay like that til Friday lol!

We haven't had a thunder storm yet but forecast says 6pm today. Not looking forward to it just in case Millie doesn't like it.

X

[QUOTE=Nikki
Babies are quite resilient Nikki so you'll be surprised and they do have to get used to all sorts of noises throughout their lives. If you show any fear of it, she may pick up on it, so make it a game. She might actually like seeing the flashes of light with the lightening as babies love watching lights. Its only stupid Retrievers that are scared of loud noises lol!

She will probably sleep right thru it nikki :)

I have just completed cardio day 1 for focus t25. It was VERY intense. So intense that I am unable to move from the floor!

Nikki Babies are quite resilient Nikki so you'll be surprised and they do have to get used to all sorts of noises throughout their lives. If you show any fear of it said:
Haha bless Charlie, take it she likes to be in mummy's bed through thunderstorms?

Millie loves the lights so might take her into her bedroom and sit by the window!

All the quote bubbles seem to be having a blowout on my screen.......is it happening to the rest of you?

Charlie's a big baby and hates loud bangs like fireworks etc, so when the thunder started I had a big hot panty dog lying next to me......just what I need with hot flushes lol!
If you do have lightening I'm sure Millie will love the flashy lights.....its just us grown ups that get freaked by it lol!

Is that a dvd Vicky or on YouTube?

All the quotes have gone crazy on my screen!!

its a dvd that i 'aquired' ;-)

Its from the guy that did insanity.

I end up with Milly in my bed every night. She is a proper baby. It wasnt as much of a problem when she was little but shes now nearly bigger that me and takes up a lot more bed!

its a dvd that i 'aquired' ;-)

Its from the guy that did insanity.

I end up with Milly in my bed every night. She is a proper baby. It wasnt as much of a problem when she was little but shes now nearly bigger that me and takes up a lot more bed!
Aquired lol!
When Charlie was a pup she would sleep on our pillow and still think she can at 33kg! Our fault really, but a dog is part of your family and should be allowed anywhere, its just their fur thats a b*****!!!

Blackcurrants from my garden that had to be made into Blackcurrant Vodka and Blackcurrant jam! All very SW friendly of course lol!

Attachments

• 1374493623879.jpg
    1374493623879.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 50
Walking is a great form of exercise, just ramp it up a gear and make it in to powerwalking!
I live in Dorset.....where abouts are you going?

It`s a few miles outside Dorchester. We`re visiting friends. We`re in Cambridgeshire so it`s a bit of a trek but worth it!
First met this couple about 15 years ago. We were going to Croatia. She was in the toilet queue and hubs offered his lap for her to sit on while she waited! (typical!) When we got on the coach to go to the resort, there she was again! We`ve been friends ever since :)

All the quote bubbles seem to be having a blowout on my screen.......is it happening to the rest of you?

Charlie's a big baby and hates loud bangs like fireworks etc, so when the thunder started I had a big hot panty dog lying next to me......just what I need with hot flushes lol!
If you do have lightening I'm sure Millie will love the flashy lights.....its just us grown ups that get freaked by it lol!

Is that a dvd Vicky or on YouTube?

No prob with the quotes so far!

GrannieAnnie you should jump on the exercise dvd train with us!!!

I have just started the new shaun t one called focus t25. Admittedly I only did the stretch day yesterday but when I pull my butt out of bed I am gonna do official day 1
...cardio!!!!

I also love youtube for exercise dvds x

Suppose I should really! My excuse is that our flat is so pokey that I couldn`t swing a cat - even if I had one!!
Seroiusly, I need to sort myself out when I get back from my hols. Got a week in Dorset next week. Back home for a week then off to Minorca for a week!! YYYIIIPPPEEE!!! :D

Back