Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yes good decision Deb, cos if you push yourself too hard it can be off putting and 4 miles is a great distance to do as its long enough to get a good workout and get your HR up.

I ordered a pair of gel shorts size 10 and they've gone back as I had a baggy arse in them, so orderd an 8! Sometimes the 8's are a tad snug and other times fit perfect! Im wearing a pair of crop jeans today.....size 8!

Stop being so hard on yourself Donna! Do you feel happy physically and emotionally? Are you healthy? I bet you would answer yes to both questions and if you did, surely that is the best way to be and feel!

yay!! snap i have my size 8 work ones on and feel good. your right cos sometimes can hardly breathe lol
most of my work trousers give me saggy bum and its horrible but next size down is too tight depending on what shop...argh

yay!! snap i have my size 8 work ones on and feel good. your right cos sometimes can hardly breathe lol
most of my work trousers give me saggy bum and its horrible but next size down is too tight depending on what shop...argh

Im sure you've told us.....but what do you do for a job?
All my clothes are form Next so at least I know I get a consistent size, but even then depending on style its a bit dodgy lol!

Ladies check out the Food Network channel for a program called Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger. Have just recorded some of the episodes and she does lovely healthy food which can be adapted to be SW friendly!

Oo kim that sounds good.
I went to a cafe for dinner and they had a sign that said... following slimming world? Ask about our low syn and syn free options. Now I thought they weren't allowed to do that but I guess by not writinf syns on things they arent doing anything naughty. Anyways I had a chicken and bacon panini on granary panini bread with low fat cheese which was syn free with my hexa! It was gorgeous and the side salad was all sym free too. I will be going again :)

Day 4 of t25 done. Today was abs, I love abs!!! Excuse the random angle but loik how sweaty, im mean glistening my abs are

Attachments

• 1374763599089.jpg
    1374763599089.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 55
Haha I am super sweaty when I've tried t25 too Vic and that's with me doing mostly modifications for my ankle!!

Donna it is all about finding the balance I think. Its really easy to get caught up in the structure and discipline of an eating plan but its good to be able to relax about food too. At maintenance in theory you should be able to eat quite a huge chunk of extra calories so one meal off plan every week is a good way to do it ;-) enjoy the holidays must be lovely having so long off work.

So many good movies out at the moment already been to see 3 this week lol! Pacific rim, monsters university and worlds end. Luckily I have an unlimited cinema card or that would cost a fortune. X

Thats cafe sounds great Vicky, but Paninis arent a hex so how can they say they are? Or are they counting them towards the 60g wholemeal bread you're allowed? Sorry sounds as tho Im being pedantic, but they are still offering healthy food so I wouldnt complain as all sounds delicious. I would love to open a Bistro that was purely SW friendly!
Haha, you're sweats look like me about six times a day with my hot flushes and sweats.....even my toes sweat lol! You will have that bikini bod by the time you go on your hols! X

I get really bad chocolate cravings and I've been curbing these by buying high % cocoa dark chocolate and then I only have to have a couple of squares.

Anyways, I was in sainsburys earlier and they have sugar free dark chocolate. I had it in my basket for ages then decided if it's sugar free what on earth have they put in it? so put it back and got my normal one.

What do you girls think?

Vic I think the sugar free choc is for diabetics.

I remember vaguely looking into it when started dieting years ago to see if it was lower calories but it wasn't really so didn't see the point haha, more expensive too. X

I think they put more fat and sugar substitutes in it, so personally I would rather go with the real thing. Try have a hot choccie or if the cravings are that bad, just give into them , cos its not as if it happens all the time. I normally have a blowout on chocolate about every 6 weeks.....lifes too bloody short!
Im just about to have my first Daim Bar! Also just had 20 almonds as my hexb......so lovely!

Laura......random question, but on Netflix, can you download the programs/movies, or is it just for streaming? X

Thats what I thought kim. I got the normal stuff.

I normally have 2 squares and that curbs it where as if it was normal choci I would eat a box of brownies and a big bag of choci buttons. Its normally every other week (week before ovulation/ week before period) x

Thats what I thought kim. I got the normal stuff.

I normally have 2 squares and that curbs it where as if it was normal choci I would eat a box of brownies and a big bag of choci buttons. Its normally every other week (week before ovulation/ week before period) x

Blinkin hormones have got a lot to answer for! What a nightmare thats virtually half the month taken up wanting chocolate!
Im poppin the Sage Leaf tablets again, but luckily not getting many choccie cravings.......just had a Daim bar mmmm different!

Vicky I would defo go for the real chocolate. I love bournville!!

Kim Netflix is streaming only. I get a really good connection and an excellent picture on it but my sisters is shocking!

Feeling very good after a day on plan... Had a bit of a school boy error though, I had 5 syns on half a warburtons thin and some philli with my lunch then a few crisps 4 syns worth and then by 4pm I got peckish but we didn't really have anything sw friendly in (need to go shopping!) so I decided to have the last 4 squares of choc in the fridge, it was the new Lindt cookies and cream, after I'd ate it I checked syns... 11 syns in 4 squares!!!!!! So I went over on syns but a NSV is the fact I went for dinner at my nans and refused garlic bread, wine and cheesecake! Yay!

Vicky I would defo go for the real chocolate. I love bournville!!

Kim Netflix is streaming only. I get a really good connection and an excellent picture on it but my sisters is shocking!

Feeling very good after a day on plan... Had a bit of a school boy error though, I had 5 syns on half a warburtons thin and some philli with my lunch then a few crisps 4 syns worth and then by 4pm I got peckish but we didn't really have anything sw friendly in (need to go shopping!) so I decided to have the last 4 squares of choc in the fridge, it was the new Lindt cookies and cream, after I'd ate it I checked syns... 11 syns in 4 squares!!!!!! So I went over on syns but a NSV is the fact I went for dinner at my nans and refused garlic bread, wine and cheesecake! Yay!

good for you. plus you can always do weekly syns which i do. you will get there with your determination x

morning ladies..lost 0.25...am i clutching at straws with that one? lol. so 8.3 exactly. not sure i have been lighter than this in many years but feeling i should pull my finger out sw wise. haven't been off plan but just not been eating enough i don't think. not though choice but thinking the heat etc. so fresh day today but to be honest if i could tone my tummy i think i would finally be quite pleased with myself. x

I get really bad chocolate cravings and I've been curbing these by buying high % cocoa dark chocolate and then I only have to have a couple of squares.

Anyways, I was in sainsburys earlier and they have sugar free dark chocolate. I had it in my basket for ages then decided if it's sugar free what on earth have they put in it? so put it back and got my normal one.

What do you girls think?

Hi Vicky, I started taking magnesium and it has helped me stop craving chocolate. Seemingly when we are deficient in magnesium we crave chocolate. Try it, it worked for me!!

Back