Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

morning ladies..lost 0.25...am i clutching at straws with that one? lol. so 8.3 exactly. not sure i have been lighter than this in many years but feeling i should pull my finger out sw wise. haven't been off plan but just not been eating enough i don't think. not though choice but thinking the heat etc. so fresh day today but to be honest if i could tone my tummy i think i would finally be quite pleased with myself. x

Brilliant Deb as thats 7lbs in 7 weeks! Dont knock what you're doing cos its working and the only way to tone your tummy is CV work which you're doing with your running. Also, while you're running, concentrate on holding in your tummy muscles as that will help strengthen those muscles. Just carry on as you are until your hols and see how you get on, cos you should lose those last 3lbs by then.

Happy to report a 1.25lb loss today :)
However, think it would be more if I wasnt so *bunged up*!!! Light bulb moment.......Slimatea normally has an undesirable effect doesnt it......trip to H n B coming up!

Time for an update ladies so you can see how we're all progressing......

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:

Congrates on the loses deb and kim. You are both doing amazing!

I gave just completed day 5 of t25 so thats week 1 done!!! Just have to do the stetch on sunday :) today was lower body so a lot squats and lunges. Its really good because he progesses to the harder move in about 4 stages.

I have a weird non scale victory....so, I started the dvd and noticed that my jammi bottoms weren't staying up so rummaging through the (clean) wash pile u grabbed whay I thought were my ohs boxers. Put them on and low and behold they are my 9 year old stepsons!!! They fit like a glove lol.

I gave just completed day 5 of t25 so thats week 1 done!!! Just have to do the stetch on sunday :) today was lower body so a lot squats and lunges. Its really good because he progesses to the harder move in about 4 stages.

I have a weird non scale victory....so, I started the dvd and noticed that my jammi bottoms weren't staying up so rummaging through the (clean) wash pile u grabbed whay I thought were my ohs boxers. Put them on and low and behold they are my 9 year old stepsons!!! They fit like a glove lol.

Thanks Vicky, am pleased the way things are going and still loving SW!
You should be proud of yourself with your exercise regime, as its as much/more about toning at our stage.
First off tho, why are you exercising in your jammies?! More worryingly why would you want to wear mens boxers hahahaha! Great stuff tho fitting into a 9yr olds clothes!

Happy to report a 1.25lb loss today :)
However, think it would be more if I wasnt so *bunged up*!!! Light bulb moment.......Slimatea normally has an undesirable effect doesnt it......trip to H n B coming up!

well done to you too!! happy days miss Kim. i felt the same today but as always after weigh in and a coffee it sorts itself lol
re: the tummy and cv i notice a difference and do try to do that when running but still loose over hang...the biggest difference surprisingly is my arms. my sis said last night i looked muscly but not sure she thought it was a good thing. jokingly said i better watch i don't get bigger but i like lol

well done you...doing great on the exercise x

Thanks Vicky, am pleased the way things are going and still loving SW!
You should be proud of yourself with your exercise regime, as its as much/more about toning at our stage.
First off tho, why are you exercising in your jammies?! More worryingly why would you want to wear mens boxers hahahaha! Great stuff tho fitting into a 9yr olds clothes!

Because they were going in the wash so I just had on the bottoms and my sports bra. I wad looking for my underwear or shorts but couldnt find any so went to grab my ohs boxers as I needed something quick :)

Actually when I get out of the bath I normally put my ohs CLEAN boxers on. They are so comfy!

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind, just joining in! Seems like you are all doing fab! I'm currently 9st 9, target 8st 5.

Hi Sabrina and welcome. Have you just joined SW? Stick to it and you will reach your target and if you need any advice just holler as there's always one of us 'oldies' around!

Hi Sabrina and welcome. Have you just joined SW? Stick to it and you will reach your target and if you need any advice just holler as there's always one of us 'oldies' around!

Hi! Yep, this is my second week. Lost 6lbs already, although I think it wasabi my water! Thank you so much! :D

Had to laugh at the thought of you wearing a 9 year olds clothes!! I don`t think they would have fitted me even when I was nine!! :)

Weighed in today as I won`t be able to do it next week. Another 1lb off! That`s fine by me. Even if losses are slowing as I get nearer to target. :)

Saw a boxed DVD set on tv earlier called Slim in 6. Might give it a go when I come back from hols, depending on whether I have enough pennies!! :D

Well done on all the losses ladies.

I had STS today which I am really pleased with since last weekend was friends hen night (although the food that day was totally fine if was just all the cocktails and rum and jagerbombs that were bad haha!!) And on the Sunday I fed my hangover pizza and giant choc chip pancakes and chocolate coz I was feeling MEGA rough.

Rest of the week wasn't trying particularly hard as was expecting a gain anyway but just ate as normal.

Welcome Sabrina that's an amazing loss especially for someone so light to begin with! :)

Deb your losses have been amazing lately and you are super light now. So I certainly wouldn't worry about being really strict with saw as what you are doing is certainly working for you so don't get too bogged down with healthy extras and syns.

Enjoy your holiday Annie!

Going to give losing a bash for another couple weeks as I am back at my 9st 3 that I haven't been lower than that in months. If I don't get any lower just gona maintain here for a while (which is pretty much what I have been doing for months anyway!!) X

Well done on all the losses ladies.

I had STS today which I am really pleased with since last weekend was friends hen night (although the food that day was totally fine if was just all the cocktails and rum and jagerbombs that were bad haha!!) And on the Sunday I fed my hangover pizza and giant choc chip pancakes and chocolate coz I was feeling MEGA rough.

Rest of the week wasn't trying particularly hard as was expecting a gain anyway but just ate as normal.

Welcome Sabrina that's an amazing loss especially for someone so light to begin with! :)

Deb your losses have been amazing lately and you are super light now. So I certainly wouldn't worry about being really strict with saw as what you are doing is certainly working for you so don't get too bogged down with healthy extras and syns.

Enjoy your holiday Annie!

Going to give losing a bash for another couple weeks as I am back at my 9st 3 that I haven't been lower than that in months. If I don't get any lower just gona maintain here for a while (which is pretty much what I have been doing for months anyway!!) X

Thanks very much. :) and amazing on sts! Pancakes sound good!

I just had some chicken from the amazing butchers buy. It was amazing. It really surprises me how different meat from the butchers tastes. I will defo never go back! We had it with wholegrain pasta and a home made tomato sauce with loads of peppers and sweetcorn :)

Feeling very full, trying to decide what to do with my hair as the colour will fade loads on holiday. Think I might go back blonde x

Back