Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

well done on the run donna...admire you so much at the 14/15 miles. don't be worrying about weigh in as it won't be accurate anyway. keep up the positivity x

hi ladies...feel like i should go and tot up my syns. had a roll plus coleslaw that got made for me yesterday so no idea on syns and i had two chicken balls with some sweet n sour sauce. need to reign it back as feel bit yucky. going to do ssome extra running this week too to try limit the damage.
how is everyone?

how was the pub Kim?
Had a really great night thanks Deb, but think I gave myself alcohol poisoning as ended up vomiting all day yesterday! Didnt really have that much to drink, but I've been so healthy lately, the wine didnt agree with me! Because I was so sick I couldnt keep any of my pain meds down, so was very much in the hurtlocker last night.....back on morphine again, so not very optomistic the proceedure worked.
The only good thing being poorly was, the scales were kind.....8st 6lbs!!!

hi ladies...feel like i should go and tot up my syns. had a roll plus coleslaw that got made for me yesterday so no idea on syns and i had two chicken balls with some sweet n sour sauce. need to reign it back as feel bit yucky. going to do ssome extra running this week too to try limit the damage.
how is everyone?
Just over guesstimate and you'll be fine over the week, cos what ever it is your doing, its working so I wouldnt worry about a few extra calories!

Had a really great night thanks Deb, but think I gave myself alcohol poisoning as ended up vomiting all day yesterday! Didnt really have that much to drink, but I've been so healthy lately, the wine didnt agree with me! Because I was so sick I couldnt keep any of my pain meds down, so was very much in the hurtlocker last night.....back on morphine again, so not very optomistic the proceedure worked.
The only good thing being poorly was, the scales were kind.....8st 6lbs!!!

Just over guesstimate and you'll be fine over the week, cos what ever it is your doing, its working so I wouldnt worry about a few extra calories!

awe not good Kim...how is the neck today? are you thinking the meds were disguising the pain?

awe not good Kim...how is the neck today? are you thinking the meds were disguising the pain?

Yes Deb the drugs were obviously masking the pain underneath, so in a way it was good to see what I was like with no pain meds, as in agony! Something is going on, just need to get to the bottom of as cant live on morphine!

Just about to have yet another homemade curry from the Rick Stein India book.......Lamb Rogon Josh and homemade Mango chutney.......wow!

Attachments

• 1375023002382.jpg
    1375023002382.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35
I've got about 4/5 pounds to get in the 8's feels like a long way away hopefully i'm gonna stay on target though wishful thinking lol xx

Yes Deb the drugs were obviously masking the pain underneath, so in a way it was good to see what I was like with no pain meds, as in agony! Something is going on, just need to get to the bottom of as cant live on morphine!

sorry for my ignorance and i know you have told us but what was the procedure meant to do? obviously fix you or help the pain but after two weeks is it meant to be better? where do you go from here? how awful for you...hugs x

guys first time in 7/8 weeks i sat down with a family sized bag ruffles and ate them all. must be over 800 calories in them..feel sick and disgusting. honest no joke feel like i need cleansed.
knew it was coming over the past two days but couldn't stop it. i am sure i even talked myself INTO it!!
i know its done and life goes on and i will run extra days to make up for it but yuck yuck yuck :-:)-:)-:)-(

Back