Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Aww deb I hate it when you do that to yourself. Could you maybe do some exercise now and make yourself feel better? Or maybe eat some fruit x

why though? lol. will get straight back on track tomorrow with a run at night. bit annoyed but need to be strict. when i loosen the reigns i fall off. at least it allows me to kick my own ass. thanks Mrs x

Who knows. I actually feel pretty good. After sunday dinner today my dad took my and my sisters to tesco for some treats like he used to when we were little. We all went totally mental with them all buuuut when it came to it I only ate a magnum, just didnt want anything else where as my sisters had bars of chocolate and pringles and all sorts. I guess thats why im now the skinny sister!

Who knows. I actually feel pretty good. After sunday dinner today my dad took my and my sisters to tesco for some treats like he used to when we were little. We all went totally mental with them all buuuut when it came to it I only ate a magnum, just didnt want anything else where as my sisters had bars of chocolate and pringles and all sorts. I guess thats why im now the skinny sister!

good for you. i think lesson learned for me. horrible night x

Yey thanks kim. I really love it :)
Will post I a mo x

sorry for my ignorance and i know you have told us but what was the procedure meant to do? obviously fix you or help the pain but after two weeks is it meant to be better? where do you go from here? how awful for you...hugs x
You're not being ignorant, its difficult to understand medical jargon sometimes......I dont know what they talk about half the time lol! He injected me with a steriod which can reduce inflammation and can take up to 2 weeks to actually work. However if it doesnt work it means there must be something different wrong, so will need further investigations. So I have a few more days to see if it actually works as it can take that long!

guys first time in 7/8 weeks i sat down with a family sized bag ruffles and ate them all. must be over 800 calories in them..feel sick and disgusting. honest no joke feel like i need cleansed.
knew it was coming over the past two days but couldn't stop it. i am sure i even talked myself INTO it!!
i know its done and life goes on and i will run extra days to make up for it but yuck yuck yuck :-:)-:)-:)-(
What are Ruffles? Its done now, its not end of the world.....just run an extra lap around the block lol!

Who knows. I actually feel pretty good. After sunday dinner today my dad took my and my sisters to tesco for some treats like he used to when we were little. We all went totally mental with them all buuuut when it came to it I only ate a magnum, just didnt want anything els
e where as my sisters had bars of chocolate and pringles and all sorts. I guess thats why im now the skinny sister!

Go girl.......x

Here you go Vicky....
Sweet Mango Chutney

100g sugar (387 calories)
100ml white wine vinegar
300g mango flesh (approx3) cut into little pieces
1 small red onion finely chopped
1 clove garlic finely crushed
1tsp whole cumin seeds
1tsp chili powder
1/4tsp salt

Pour the sugar and vinegar into a pan and stir to dissolve over a medium heat. Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer over a low -medium heat, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes or until reduced down to a jammy consistency.
Place in a sterilised jar, can keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Makes 10 portions, so 1 portion = 38.7 calories = 2syns
2 syns per tbsp

Last edited:
I slept really badly last night. Going to try brighten my mood with exercise. Didnt do anything this weekend but t25 doesnt require you to as its only 5 days so thats good. Going to do the cardio then might do some pilates x

Will post I a mo x

You're not being ignorant, its difficult to understand medical jargon sometimes......I dont know what they talk about half the time lol! He injected me with a steriod which can reduce inflammation and can take up to 2 weeks to actually work. However if it doesnt work it means there must be something different wrong, so will need further investigations. So I have a few more days to see if it actually works as it can take that long!

What are Ruffles? Its done now, its not end of the world.....just run an extra lap around the block lol!
big crinkle cut crisps - ugh. Felt awful all night and today. Not that awful that i have had a cereal bar plus a snack a jack - as if i have 2 syns to waste on a big snack a jack - what is wrong with me? haha greedy greedy. Really dont want a gain and think i will be running and doing the shred ;o)

Go girl.......x

ah i see - hopefully it will still work though if you have a few more days. Must be a nightmare kim. Does the first problem now cos problems in other areas too?

big crinkle cut crisps - ugh. Felt awful all night and today. Not that awful that i have had a cereal bar plus a snack a jack - as if i have 2 syns to waste on a big snack a jack - what is wrong with me? haha greedy greedy. Really dont want a gain and think i will be running and doing the shred ;o)

I slept really badly last night. Going to try brighten my mood with exercise. Didnt do anything this weekend but t25 doesnt require you to as its only 5 days so thats good. Going to do the cardio then might do some pilates x

good for you!! excerise cheers me up and looking forward to running my demons away tonight x

ah i see - hopefully it will still work though if you have a few more days. Must be a nightmare kim. Does the first problem now cos problems in other areas too?

Its been going on for 3.5 years now, so is it a living nightmare....YEP! Other problems.....YEP. I've just swept and mopped the kitchen floor and now I'm in agony....that is not normal! Really dont know when or if I will be able to go back to work, so all a bit of a worry at the mo.
I wont bore you with the details, I'd rather talk about big crinkle cut crisps hahaha!

147. Ive been stuck on it for a week but think im doing ok seen as I only started it again 3 weeks :) already over taken my mil.

I have done the t25 workout today :) just had my smoothie :)

Back