Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Its been going on for 3.5 years now, so is it a living nightmare....YEP! Other problems.....YEP. I've just swept and mopped the kitchen floor and now I'm in agony....that is not normal! Really dont know when or if I will be able to go back to work, so all a bit of a worry at the mo.
I wont bore you with the details, I'd rather talk about big crinkle cut crisps hahaha!

eek hope your ok? do you mean go back indefinitely?

Aww kim I didnt notice that post about you might not be able to go back to work. I hope your ok x

Im going for a body wrap today, my friends friend has started doing them and my friend got really good results with them. I just want it to tighten up the stupid skin on my thighs!!!!

T25 speed 1.0 done and this week I didnt follow the modifier so burbees and everything were done! I have actual sweat running down my body lol. Had to get a bath and wash my hair lol x

eek hope your ok? do you mean go back indefinitely?

Aww kim I didnt notice that post about you might not be able to go back to work. I hope your ok x

Im going for a body wrap today, my friends friend has started doing them and my friend got really good results with them. I just want it to tighten up the stupid skin on my thighs!!!!

Its all very much up in the air. The Consultant suggested I stop work.....yea right I can afford to do that! Im seeing GP next week so will need to get her to sign me off for a few months to get all this sorted as cant work on morphine really!

Sorry to hear that Kim hopem they manage to find out what's wrong and be able to fix it xxx

Had yet another mostly off plan and very tasty weekend! Lots of rum and snacky foods. Hopefully get some of the gain back off by weigh in though.

Really need to get some exercise in I had planned on doing it this afternoon but went to see Wolverine instead then was starving when got home so had lunch then don't like to exercise for a while after a meal x

Sorry to hear that Kim hopem they manage to find out what's wrong and be able to fix it xxx

Had yet another mostly off plan and very tasty weekend! Lots of rum and snacky foods. Hopefully get some of the gain back off by weigh in though.

Really need to get some exercise in I had planned on doing it this afternoon but went to see Wolverine instead then was starving when got home so had lunch then don't like to exercise for a while after a meal x

Thanks Laura, so do I as not in a good place at the moment :(

You seem to be able to do that tho, by having an off plan few days and then get back on plan easily, which seems to be maintaining your weight just right. You're young, just get out there and have fun.....you look gorgeous and slim, so you havent got anything to worry about x

Well ladies its weigh in.... I went to a group today because i have to pick my mum up from work at 5 and wouldn't get back for weigh in at 5.30!

Drum roll..... Lost a whopping 4.5lb!! Weighed in at 11st 9.5lb! Wouldn't it be great to get my half stone award next week! So chuffed!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:

Great loss Nikki well done.

That must be so frustrating for you Kim especially the prospect of a couple months off work for such an active lady :-( least you have Netflix to keep you entertained this time :p

That's just it Kim I find it hard to give up this lifestyle, and for the sake of a couple pounds I don't really want to :p eating what I fancy at weekends (or generally one weekday evening too if I end up working on the Saturday) and just eating normally during the week just feels like a perfect natural balance for me. That weekend there went to a festival in town and then the pub for a few hours, the weekend before was friends hen party and this weekend coming going round to a friends for dinner and drinks. Life's too short for me to give these up ;-) x

Its all very much up in the air. The Consultant suggested I stop work.....yea right I can afford to do that! Im seeing GP next week so will need to get her to sign me off for a few months to get all this sorted as cant work on morphine really!

not good Kim. here is hoping you get good news. don't be getting down about it. it must be very frustrating but you can't change it, its outwith your control..try to remain upbeat...yes of course who cares about the syns. bigger fish to fry. sending you huuuuuge cyber hugs x x

excellent nikki. you must be super duper chuffed. yay for you and well done. that will spur you on x

Back