Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

[QUOTE=Nikki
Weird that I still cant quote you Nikki???!!!
Thanks, im hoping for at least 3lbs!
Yes, as long as it was put in the fridge on Monday night, it will be fine for today x

eating eating eating iam sure i have worms. two alpen lights and three jumbo snack a jacks!!!

Right I'm off to H n B today to get some Slimatea and any other wonder herbal remedy that can get rid of puffy finger syndrome lol!

Right I'm off to H n B today to get some Slimatea and any other wonder herbal remedy that can get rid of puffy finger syndrome lol!

oh don't get slimatee. am sure it messed up my system and was only going about once per week for a while. may not have been as am sure the first box was fine. you had them before though so you will know best x

12 days until my holiday :) can't wait, where are you going again Vicky? Sorry it's hard trying to keep track of everyone.

Agh that's frustrating Nikki

Just had a call from boyfriend, our holiday money has arrived but he also got caught by a speed camera on Sunday. Grr I always tell him to just stick to limits whether he sees cameras or not, just what we need though more money down the drain :(

Ooo lovely :)

Im looking for holidays for next year already lol.

Laura was it you who used to work at weatherspoons in the airport? Or have I just made that up

Yes Vicky, you can get Slimatea from Holland and Barrett.

It was Claire that worked in a pub in the airport Donna

Thought I was wrong lol, just wanting to know what they offer and prices as we cant decide whether to pack food or just get something there.

Thought I was wrong lol, just wanting to know what they offer and prices as we cant decide whether to pack food or just get something there.

They are a fair bit dearer Donna. I was really looking forward to my breakfast but couldn't justify the price knowing how much it is outside the airport!

Yeh Donna the wetherspoons at the airport here everything is a few pounds more for food. And then other eating places are even more expensive.

The only place I found good price for food at airport is boots they still did the meal deals for the same price as normal boots and they are such good value anyway as you can get sushi/pasta/salad/sandwich with any drink (including the expensive innocent or naked smoothies and a snack. Not sure if they still do it at that price its been ages since I was at an airport.

Oooh holidays soon that's exciting!! Wish I had one booked but with friends wedding just can't afford it this year :-( we can get a caravan for free so think we shall go there for a few days it's a bit middle of nowhere but hey it's free :p xx

I think we are allowed to take food into the airport (I'm planning on taking boiled sweets and bits for the plain like crisps and biscuits for little one) I'll have a word with the boyfriend but might take something more substantial with us, even if its just sandwiches.

Managed to find a menu online not for the Doncaster airport one but for the Birmingham one and we're guessing they're very similar, told boyfriend some of the prices and he said ''yeah we'll take our own sandwiches'' glad I thought to look though as we were thinking of treating ourselves, but it seems silly when we're eating out constantly while on holiday.... especially when we could make something nice for ourselves anyway, either wraps, sandwiches or bagels whatever we fancy really and although it would have to be cold it would be nicer then some of the food they have on offer.

Don't know when we'll be next away, hoping next year but we might have to skip a year to save some pennies

Wow there's been a flurry of activity ladies. Takin me ages to read through everything

What were the yoghurts?
I usually have muller lights but there bit runny sometimes.

I've put 1lb on this week. Deserve it cos it was my birthday

1lb on isnt that bad jo.

Donna we are going to buy food but luckily we fly at 6 15 in the morning so only going to be a breakfast or I wouldnt be buying anything!

I dont think its looking likely that I will hit target, my star week has arrived and my sister has been back. God knows why but whenever I get with my sisters all we do is eat rubbish! Like today we just sat and watched tv and ate bags of sweets!!! Going to try and be extra good as my sister has gone back to ireland now but the damage may have already been done!!!

Yeah I Deffo deserve more than the 1lb so can't complain about it.
I'm just gonna get back on plan now so hopefully I can get a bit off before my holiday in 2 weeks time

I think your worm has a brother hahaha x

blinking not good. going for sneaky weigh in tom as i can't cope with the disappointment come Friday
.irrelevant but need to. ate toast crisp and jaffa cake late tonight bleuugh

Back