Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Wow there's been a flurry of activity ladies. Takin me ages to read through everything

What were the yoghurts?
I usually have muller lights but there bit runny sometimes.

I've put 1lb on this week. Deserve it cos it was my birthday

that is really good and yes you deserve it

Wow there's been a flurry of activity ladies. Takin me ages to read through everything

What were the yoghurts?
I usually have muller lights but there bit runny sometimes.

I've put 1lb on this week. Deserve it cos it was my birthday

Well done 1lb isn't bad on Birthday week :) and as long as you get back on it

1lb on isnt that bad jo.

Donna we are going to buy food but luckily we fly at 6 15 in the morning so only going to be a breakfast or I wouldnt be buying anything!

I dont think its looking likely that I will hit target, my star week has arrived and my sister has been back. God knows why but whenever I get with my sisters all we do is eat rubbish! Like today we just sat and watched tv and ate bags of sweets!!! Going to try and be extra good as my sister has gone back to ireland now but the damage may have already been done!!!

I don't think we'll need much, too excited but then having something to eat at the airport I suppose just kills some time which is why I normally like ordering food.... but hey ho, just have to make sure we have plenty to occupy ourselves with and not rush our sarnies lol. We're flying in the afternoon so will probably make sure we have a big lunch before we go.

Be good and at least you'll limit the damage, we can't be good all the time ;) have to make the most of those special times with family and friends.

blinking not good. going for sneaky weigh in tom as i can't cope with the disappointment come Friday
.irrelevant but need to. ate toast crisp and jaffa cake late tonight bleuugh

Good luck for sneaky WI, hope it isn't too bad

I'm thinking I'll gain again this week, not because of my plans but its going to be star week, so even more of a reason to try and get a WI in the Monday we go as I think I'll be out of target if not :/

Well done 1lb isn't bad on Birthday week :) and as long as you get back on it

I don't think we'll need much, too excited but then having something to eat at the airport I suppose just kills some time which is why I normally like ordering food.... but hey ho, just have to make sure we have plenty to occupy ourselves with and not rush our sarnies lol. We're flying in the afternoon so will probably make sure we have a big lunch before we go.

Be good and at least you'll limit the damage, we can't be good all the time ;) have to make the most of those special times with family and friends.

Good luck for sneaky WI, hope it isn't too bad

I'm thinking I'll gain again this week, not because of my plans but its going to be star week, so even more of a reason to try and get a WI in the Monday we go as I think I'll be out of target if not :/

was a good one. slightly down on last week and enough for kick in bum lol

not til 5 weeks but going to port des torrent..ten min i think from the bay x

Its so exciting though isnt it. I think my family are sick of me going on about it. My dad said yesterday o are going on holiday you havent mentioned it at all!!! But we haven't been in 3 years and its our honeymoon!!!

was a good one. slightly down on last week and enough for kick in bum lol

All good then, :) I'm more focused this week as well, I think it helps that I only have the one night off plan rather then more off plan then on. Also very close to the hol now

Its so exciting though isnt it. I think my family are sick of me going on about it. My dad said yesterday o are going on holiday you havent mentioned it at all!!! But we haven't been in 3 years and its our honeymoon!!!

Haha I'm the same, I think its nice to get excited about it though. I haven't been on a hot holiday in 8 years and my boyfriend hasn't for 11, so its a long time coming lol.

You have to get excited about your honeymoon too ;)

Bit gutted we were looking up places for honeymoons the other day and found Kenya safari's and beach stays-looked amazing, but we have to go in August and apparently the weather isn't great there in August :( I thought it was hot the whole year round but apparently not.

although just had a look online and it does say the best time to visit is either Jan - March or July - October, so it may still be an option

Its so lovely hearing you all talk about your foreign holidays......we'll be under canvas, probably in the rain lol!

So was your sneaky WI not too bad then Deb?! I darent after Monday and Tueadays binge fest, but serves me right if I have a bad WI tomorrow, but at least I only do that every few months!

A 1lb gain not bad Jo....I'll uodate the Challenge for you

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8:,

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8:

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8:

Its so lovely hearing you all talk about your foreign holidays......we'll be under canvas, probably in the rain lol!

So was your sneaky WI not too bad then Deb?! I darent after Monday and Tueadays binge fest, but serves me right if I have a bad WI tomorrow, but at least I only do that every few months!

.25 down lol...still eating like i have worms lol..going out this weekend and next so starting to panic argh

Ladies......when we each reach our target date of our holiday, do you want me to put the result on the Challenge for all to see, whether successful or unsuccessful on reaching the Bikini Challenge?
Personally, I want to see the result written down, because then it will spur me on for the next Challenge and give me an idea on what target to set for next time and to be realistic as well! :p

Ladies I'm thinking of switching to monthy weigh ins. My hormones go mental every other week when either ovulating or star week and I get so down when I gain every other week so thinking I might just monthy weigh in x

Ladies......when we each reach our target date of our holiday, do you want me to put the result on the Challenge for all to see, whether successful or unsuccessful on reaching the Bikini Challenge?
Personally, I want to see the result written down, because then it will spur me on for the next Challenge and give me an idea on what target to set for next time and to be realistic as well! :p

How about we have a total weight loss down for each of us? Just to see how everyone has done and also if we hit our target?

Ladies I'm thinking of switching to monthy weigh ins. My hormones go mental every other week when either ovulating or star week and I get so down when I gain every other week so thinking I might just monthy weigh in x

I tried monthly weigh ins and found at the start of the month is really binge thinking I had 3 more weeks to pull it back. I suppose it works different for everyone though :) I'm weighing daily at home and then taking my official SW weigh in each week x

9 stone 2 and 1/2 I weighed this morning really really wanna push myself to get to the 8's but it seems so close but far aswell! I also need to stop weighing myself all the time!x

Back