Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I think if you look at your monthly weight loss, its a much better indicator because we fluctuate so much daily or weekly. I can weigh on my official WI day and then weigh 2lb less the next day! So, yes go for monthly WI's, but will you stop weighing yourself daily tho lol!?
Im keeping a record of my monthly weights since getting to target, but still doing weeklies, so you could always do both as long as its going down!

So, once the Bikini Challenge is done for us all, we can just see how much we've all lost.

How much did you lose this week then Newgirl?

Ladies I'm thinking of switching to monthy weigh ins. My hormones go mental every other week when either ovulating or star week and I get so down when I gain every other week so thinking I might just monthy weigh in x

Dont forget tho Vicky, you're not actually putting on 'weight', it will be fluid. So, I know its hard not to get dispondant when you dont see the numbers go down on the scales, but as long as you've been following the plan, you know that you will be losing 'fat'. Also you will be shrinking with all your exercise, so those numbers on the scales can be deceiving.

No exercise for me today. Womb feels like it has got hold of a knife and is trying to cut a hole out of my body!

I am resisting crappy food though. I think it helps that there is no crappy food in the house!!!

I know...stupid bloating!!!!! Are we starting a christmas challenge come september then?

Absolutely! Realistically everyone should be either at target by then or maintaining their target weight.
Im sure I will put a few pounds on when I go on holiday, so will need to get rid of those and then my Challenge will be to maintain at 8.7 til Xmas, which will have been 7 months maintaining at/near target.....the longest I've ever maintained for!!!

Eek it will be Christmas before we know it! Just put in for my annual leave at work for the last week of the month :) just going to caravan for couple days so nothing exotic but just excited at the prospect of a week off work. Just ordered some proper hiking boots so that we can get out and about to explore the countryside too :-D

I am being a bit of a cheat and counting today's weigh in as tomorrows result as I am off out to world buffet tonight and we eat later than usual there so I know I would get a temporary gain on the scales tomorrow. So 9st 2.5lb I FINALLY broke the 9st 3lb barrier HORRAY! only 0.5 loss but had a day in the pub at the weekend and treats on Saturday too, also had a really hungry week so been having massive dinner portions. Maybe that actually works better for me? Who knows!?!

Xx

That's sounds good about starting a new challenge in September I'll be working my but off to get to target in time for Xmas because all my jeans are too small and I need to fit in them ASAP!

That would be so cool!!!

I know, I'm sold on that now lol

honeymoon donna? proposal coming up?
Haha the proposal is always coming up for donna!

Haha Vicky is right, its always coming up-don't know if it will ever come though at times :p he does make me laugh, at first I thought he just wanted to make sure I'd def say yes but now I think he thinks a wedding might just happen one day. I don't want to get hopes up and be disappointed (well actually I wouldn't be disappointed but I'd feel daft for saying it on here lol) but I'm wondering if he'll propose on holiday, purely because when we were booking it he said ''I think I might have an idea how I'll propose now'' (king of subtlety is my fella lol)

Ladies......when we each reach our target date of our holiday, do you want me to put the result on the Challenge for all to see, whether successful or unsuccessful on reaching the Bikini Challenge?
Personally, I want to see the result written down, because then it will spur me on for the next Challenge and give me an idea on what target to set for next time and to be realistic as well! :p

I suppose we best do, will spur me on for the next challenge which will be to continue maintaining at 9 stone 7 (after loosing whatever I've gained over the holiday lol)

9 stone 2 and 1/2 I weighed this morning really really wanna push myself to get to the 8's but it seems so close but far aswell! I also need to stop weighing myself all the time!x

Def get out of the weighing all the time, its hard though isn't it. I don't own any scales but whenever I'm somewhere that does have them I can't get off them. Haven't been to my mums this week but will be going tomorrow night.... so I'll be weighed Friday night and Saturday morning.

No exercise for me today. Womb feels like it has got hold of a knife and is trying to cut a hole out of my body!

I am resisting crappy food though. I think it helps that there is no crappy food in the house!!!

Oh no :( hope your feeling better soon, rest up hun

Eek it will be Christmas before we know it! Just put in for my annual leave at work for the last week of the month :) just going to caravan for couple days so nothing exotic but just excited at the prospect of a week off work. Just ordered some proper hiking boots so that we can get out and about to explore the countryside too :-D

I am being a bit of a cheat and counting today's weigh in as tomorrows result as I am off out to world buffet tonight and we eat later than usual there so I know I would get a temporary gain on the scales tomorrow. So 9st 2.5lb I FINALLY broke the 9st 3lb barrier HORRAY! only 0.5 loss but had a day in the pub at the weekend and treats on Saturday too, also had a really hungry week so been having massive dinner portions. Maybe that actually works better for me? Who knows!?!

Xx

Might not be exotic but sounds lovely :)

Have fun at the buffet tonight

Oh dear Vicky, is it ovulation or period pains? Hot water bottle and some Paracetamol and snuggle in front of TV is required x

Xx
YAY, at long last! So the moral is.......eat lots! I'll update you on the Challenge
Ooh where are you going caravaning? You'll have a fab time as long as the weathers ok, but even if its not it will still be great fun x

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8:

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8:

Xx

Aww I love caravaning. Who you going with?

Oh dear Vicky, is it ovulation or period pains? Hot water bottle and some Paracetamol and snuggle in front of TV is required x

YAY, at long last! So the moral is.......eat lots! I'll update you on the Challenge
Ooh where are you going caravaning? You'll have a fab time as long as the weathers ok, but even if its not it will still be great fun x

Period unfortunetly. Ive eaten really healthy all day but wanted something nice so im eating ben amd jerrys. Figured it's better to give in and have a little rather than letting it build up and binging. Plus it does help! !!!

I think if you look at your monthly weight loss, its a much better indicator because we fluctuate so much daily or weekly. I can weigh on my official WI day and then weigh 2lb less the next day! So, yes go for monthly WI's, but will you stop weighing yourself daily tho lol!?
Im keeping a record of my monthly weights since getting to target, but still doing weeklies, so you could always do both as long as its going down!

So, once the Bikini Challenge is done for us all, we can just see how much we've all lost.

How much did you lose this week then Newgirl?
3lbs yay, gonna start weighing in every Friday though so I just do it once a week

Well I just completed day 1 of 30 day shred n I after say I forgot how much of a killer it was. Just goes to show how soon you lose your fitness when you stop exercising.

Mind you doing it in this heat hasn't helped 1 bit.....sweating buckets

be in touch soon. going a run to try and redeem myself before weigh in lol..seriously not been too good yet not too bad but starting feel yucky so its off i go.
defo a challenge for xmas...its only 12 weeks when i get back hols yikes!!!

run done..feel great but didnt enjoy. dragged my feet. think my dinner was too much and run too soon..

new girl that is great, well done you!

Kim has the tea kicked in?

Laura i love caravan too and a change scenery will do you good regardless where it is. well done on the loss x

donna safari sounds good...am sure proposal will be good if and when it happens but it will :)

vicky how you feeling now?

nikki at this rate the jeans will fit you very soon x

Tea!!!!!!! I bought some Laxatea, made by the same people so thought it might taste like Slimatea......how wrong was I...... nearly boked! Most disgusting thing I've ever tasted lol! In the food waste bin they went!

Tea!!!!!!! I bought some Laxatea, made by the same people so thought it might taste like Slimatea......how wrong was I...... nearly boked! Most disgusting thing I've ever tasted lol! In the food waste bin they went!

awe really...not even slice lemon! anything for the fingers?

awe really...not even slice lemon! anything for the fingers?

Nothing would make that tea palatable....disgusting, so need to get the Slimatea.
Sorry what do you mean anything for the fingers??
Would you not be better running before your dinner as you should wait a few hours after food x

Nothing would make that tea palatable....disgusting, so need to get the Slimatea.
Sorry what do you mean anything for the fingers??
Would you not be better running before your dinner as you should wait a few hours after food x

yeah i should have but missed lunch and wanted to eat and run lol....lesson learned

you wanted something from H&B for your puffy fingers?

yeah i should have but missed lunch and wanted to eat and run lol....lesson learned

you wanted something from H&B for your puffy fingers?

Haha, oh yes puffy fingergate........think that is the horrible hormones and something I will just have to put up with lol!
Best bet is to run before a meal and then eat within half an hour post exercise cos your metabolism is still high

Back