Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hola !!!

Got back yesterday :) have had the best holiday hotel was brill food was fab drank and ate far too much... But no guilt at all :)
Wi this morn and up at 10.9 so 8lb gain in 12 days ha ha do think a lot will be bloat and drink. Hopefully half of that will be gone by next week.

Hope you are all well and doing good have missed catching up with you all.
I'm back on plan as off tomorrow so will wi in again and take that as starting point (been out for a curry buffet tonight ) last holiday meal oops ;-) xx

Aww sorry the tea's rubbish Kim :( there is another one I've been told about as well, but it might be just as bad, I've never tried any of them.

Glad you've had a great holiday Ronnie :) I'm sure most of it will be off next week.

Run was hard today, only did 4 miles as didn't want to attempt the full 7 miles in this heat, we had sandwiches and chips after as well... I just had a couple of sandwiches and a handful of chips.

Busy day tomorrow, at least busy morning. Taking little one to the pictures to watch EPIC as its on kidsAM so only 1.75 each, then looking for a few bits we need for holiday and maybe a new bag for me for work. Should be eating at home though

Haha, oh yes puffy fingergate........think that is the horrible hormones and something I will just have to put up with lol!
Best bet is to run before a meal and then eat within half an hour post exercise cos your metabolism is still high

i didn't know that about the half hour..whoop whoop! usually i would have something light then go few hours later.
my foot was sore yesterday running which reminded me it was sore after my last run and sore this morning. not good!

Hola !!!

Got back yesterday :) have had the best holiday hotel was brill food was fab drank and ate far too much... But no guilt at all :)
Wi this morn and up at 10.9 so 8lb gain in 12 days ha ha do think a lot will be bloat and drink. Hopefully half of that will be gone by next week.

I'm back on plan as off tomorrow so will wi in again and take that as starting point (been out for a curry buffet tonight ) last holiday meal oops ;-) xx

hey ronnie was thinking about you yesterday. excellent you had a good guilt free time! did the girls have a ball? i imagine a lot of it will be water etc but your doing the right thing starting tomorrow..go you!!!

Aww sorry the tea's rubbish Kim :( there is another one I've been told about as well, but it might be just as bad, I've never tried any of them.

Glad you've had a great holiday Ronnie :) I'm sure most of it will be off next week.

Run was hard today, only did 4 miles as didn't want to attempt the full 7 miles in this heat, we had sandwiches and chips after as well... I just had a couple of sandwiches and a handful of chips.

Busy day tomorrow, at least busy morning. Taking little one to the pictures to watch EPIC as its on kidsAM so only 1.75 each, then looking for a few bits we need for holiday and maybe a new bag for me for work. Should be eating at home though

have a good day donna sounds great..am not really organised for holiday as shops have all the rubbish sale stuff in..luckily my sister gave me whole load shorts etc

sts for me today...really happy as i forgot about the roll i had on Sat, the crisp saga plus chicken burger and chips plus some other wee naughty bits.
going to need to get a grip and get some control back. only thing bugging me is my night out...hoping it doesn't mess me up but at the same time i need to live. just like feeling the way i am and don't want gain any weight esp so close to my hols x

Hola !!!

Wrll dome Ronnie thats not that bad!! Did you have fun x

sts for me today...really happy as i forgot about the roll i had on Sat, the crisp saga plus chicken burger and chips plus some other wee naughty bits.
going to need to get a grip and get some control back. only thing bugging me is my night out...hoping it doesn't mess me up but at the same time i need to live. just like feeling the way i am and don't want gain any weight esp so close to my hols x

oh i also now have a teeny thigh gap lol

Well done debs :-D thigh gap is the ultimate!

Welcome back Ronnie, so glad you had a good time you deserved it. Ha! We laugh at 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be hot weather, food and drink bloat, we'll have that off you in no time!

Whats this sneaky cheeseburger Debbiekins??!! You own up to it now lol! So a sts is not bad then Debs considering you havent run as much and there's been a few sneakies creeping in. Keep an eye on that ankle and maybe rest it over the weekend, keep it elevated, ice it and take anti inflammatories.

I've learnt my lesson as well after my alcohol and 2 piggy days, only a half off, but better than nothing I suppose and that gives 3 weeks til holidays to be angelic! But in my defence, I've had a crap week pain wise, meds bung me up etc etc!
Haha, have just been checking out my legs, I have a thigh gap, just below knee gap and a calf gap lol!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8: -0.5lb
August:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8: sts

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8:

Sneaky daily scale hop sees the scales down 1lb today. Really want to see 11st 7lb at WI!!

One night out is not going to mess you up Deb, so dont start with the guilt! It will do you the world of good, so go and enjoy yourself, but stay on plan the other 6 days. Dont forget your aim was to be between 8 - 8.3 for your holiday and your 8.3 already and have quite a few more weeks to go, so just stay focused and we'll get you to 8st before you know it!

Its making me chuckle at the thought that we're all busy losing weight for our holidays, we'll all come back after 1-2weeks away, a few pounds heavier and the cycle starts again lol! Does anyone else feel like that little hamster that goes in his little wheel, peddling away going round and round in circles!

And here is the little hamster lol...........

Attachments

• 1375440496835.jpg
    1375440496835.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 24
One night out is not going to mess you up Deb, so dont start with the guilt! It will do you the world of good, so go and enjoy yourself, but stay on plan the other 6 days. Dont forget your aim was to be between 8 - 8.3 for your holiday and your 8.3 already and have quite a few more weeks to go, so just stay focused and we'll get you to 8st before you know it!

Its making me chuckle at the thought that we're all busy losing weight for our holidays, we'll all come back after 1-2weeks away, a few pounds heavier and the cycle starts again lol! Does anyone else feel like that little hamster that goes in his little wheel, peddling away going round and round in circles!

So funny you say that Kim because that's what I said to my nan last night! Then my aunt started saying "please tell me you won't be on your diet on holiday" as its a uk holiday and I have Millie to look after I think it will be easier to stay on track. I only have 1 or 2 drinks at a weekend and I find it loads easier to make healthier choices.

I wad thinking about the dieting thing on holiday. I reckon I could manage to eat a little 'clean' if I still to meat and veg and lots of salad. Stay away from chips and bread ajd eat lots of fruit at breakfast. My only issue is pudding and alcohol as we are going all inclusive!!!!!

have a good day donna sounds great..am not really organised for holiday as shops have all the rubbish sale stuff in..luckily my sister gave me whole load shorts etc

Aghhh well shopping wasn't great-a lot of places have actually already got rid of their summer stock and got jumpers in! We were really disappointed because primark didn't have their beach bags out and we only wanted a cheap one-but then we walked past a bag shop-which is usually more expensive and saw some really cute beach bags-just had a nose at the price thinking it would be too much, only £5 so happy with that purchase :)

Well done on the STS, don't worry about one night out just go enjoy it.

Haha I do feel like that, although surely its what its all about, we don't want to be feeling guilty all the time and clinging to a diet (fair enough I do enjoy sw most of the time, but at times it can be awkward) and yet we don't want to completely let go and end up gaining loads of weigh and never getting it off. It's all about the happy medium.

I wad thinking about the dieting thing on holiday. I reckon I could manage to eat a little 'clean' if I still to meat and veg and lots of salad. Stay away from chips and bread ajd eat lots of fruit at breakfast. My only issue is pudding and alcohol as we are going all inclusive!!!!!

Eat what you want, have a few drinks and a few puddings, its your honeymoon. If you gain you gain, you can always lose it after. Just enjoy it.

I found that donna. We went to white rose on tuesday for a few bits with my mum as she goes next week too and there were no shorts and only a few bits of bikinis. I went to tesco and they had jumpers out!!!!

Asda are still in summer though. I just got 2 bikinis for 2.50 each this morning x

Welcome back Ronnie, so glad you had a good time you deserved it. Ha! We laugh at 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be hot weather, food and drink bloat, we'll have that off you in no time!

Whats this sneaky cheeseburger Debbiekins??!! You own up to it now lol! So a sts is not bad then Debs considering you havent run as much and there's been a few sneakies creeping in. Keep an eye on that ankle and maybe rest it over the weekend, keep it elevated, ice it and take anti inflammatories.

I've learnt my lesson as well after my alcohol and 2 piggy days, only a half off, but better than nothing I suppose and that gives 3 weeks til holidays to be angelic! But in my defence, I've had a crap week pain wise, meds bung me up etc etc!
Haha, have just been checking out my legs, I have a thigh gap, just below knee gap and a calf gap lol!

lol..was a chicken burger i made. am trying to eat normal but be cautious.the chicken burger was in the freezer and after no lunch i thought it would be ok but clearly disgusting!!
been out running four times since Wed but know i need to up it but just been busy..

i know am trying hard to not take it all so seriously. 8 weeks is my longest ever with good results. if i can eat and drink as normally as possible without drinking few bottles wine per week and eating crisp etc at night plus run i know i will be ok. feel in a good place but just need get focused head on.

been thinking about the hamster wheel and think we do it to ourselves as otherwise we would be unhappy. this challenge has spurred me on and i can see how easy it is to let go and say "stuff it". days off are good but being in control is better for me x
battery dying eeeek

Back