Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Welcome back Ronnie, so glad you had a good time you deserved it. Ha! We laugh at 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be hot weather, food and drink bloat, we'll have that off you in no time!

Whats this sneaky cheeseburger Debbiekins??!! You own up to it now lol! So a sts is not bad then Debs considering you havent run as much and there's been a few sneakies creeping in. Keep an eye on that ankle and maybe rest it over the weekend, keep it elevated, ice it and take anti inflammatories.

I've learnt my lesson as well after my alcohol and 2 piggy days, only a half off, but better than nothing I suppose and that gives 3 weeks til holidays to be angelic! But in my defence, I've had a crap week pain wise, meds bung me up etc etc!
Haha, have just been checking out my legs, I have a thigh gap, just below knee gap and a calf gap lol!

half off is still good Kim! 3 weeks can do you good x

Well gonna go holiday clothes shopping tonight seeing as OH has decided to bugger off out n leave me in house on my lonesome.

I'm getting the nibble cravings so probably best I go out of the house or my intention to be good will go right out the window

Well gonna go holiday clothes shopping tonight seeing as OH has decided to bugger off out n leave me in house on my lonesome.

I'm getting the nibble cravings so probably best I go out of the house or my intention to be good will go right out the window

yeah go out. i just refused take away and had toast with frylight fried egg and grilled bacon...no syns today so far. how do you all count syns on a night out? do i make it flexi syn and start back with minimal syns next day?

hey ronnie was thinking about you yesterday. excellent you had a good guilt free time! did the girls have a ball? i imagine a lot of it will be water etc but your doing the right thing starting tomorrow..go you!!!

Hi the girls had a great time we mostly stayed round the pool they made loads of friends so they just want to play lovely seeing my 12 year old having so much fun :)

Wrll dome Ronnie thats not that bad!! Did you have fun x

We had loads of fun and too much drink in menorca they do a drink called pomada gin and fanta lemon we started on them at 4 oops and it wasn't low cal fanta think that's where all my gain is from but hey it's holiday if you can't relax for 2 weeks a year what's the point x

Welcome back Ronnie, so glad you had a good time you deserved it. Ha! We laugh at 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be hot weather, food and drink bloat, we'll have that off you in no time!
!

Hi Kim I hope it's off soon !! Although have not managed to stay on plan today oops maybe need to have the weekend and begin Monday when I'm back at work and back into my normal routine weetabix for brekkie and couscous salad for lunch ;-)
I've not even been and done a tesco shop yet we just got bread milk and ham in so really need to go tomorrow x
Will try harder !!!

One night out is not going to mess you up Deb, so dont start with the guilt! It will do you the world of good, so go and enjoy yourself, but stay on plan the other 6 days. Dont forget your aim was to be between 8 - 8.3 for your holiday and your 8.3 already and have quite a few more weeks to go, so just stay focused and we'll get you to 8st before you know it!

Its making me chuckle at the thought that we're all busy losing weight for our holidays, we'll all come back after 1-2weeks away, a few pounds heavier and the cycle starts again lol! Does anyone else feel like that little hamster that goes in his little wheel, peddling away going round and round in circles!

That's exactly how I feel x

I wad thinking about the dieting thing on holiday. I reckon I could manage to eat a little 'clean' if I still to meat and veg and lots of salad. Stay away from chips and bread ajd eat lots of fruit at breakfast. My only issue is pudding and alcohol as we are going all inclusive!!!!!

We were all inclusive too I did really well at meal times filled my plate with salad and just had a little of the choices but my down fall was drink and cheese and biscuits and they did cones of crisps and ice creams too so had them every day ever likely I put 8lb on ha ha
But like I just said if you can't kick back and really for 2 weeks out of 52 then there's something wrong it will come off cause I won't be eating like that here x
Just enjoy yourself Vicky it's your honeymoon xx

Have fun shopping xx

yeah go out. i just refused take away and had toast with frylight fried egg and grilled bacon...no syns today so far. how do you all count syns on a night out? do i make it flexi syn and start back with minimal syns next day?

Well done sounds like a a yummy alternative :)
Just have a nice night out where you going ? I'd just start again tomorrow x

Back from shopping n bought few bikinis for my holidays, couple of tops n some new gym clothes.

Not bad to say I was actually still looking for those illusive crop trousers lol

That's the shred done. Legs are broken.....n I'm bright red.
It's sooooo hot n doing the shred just killed me(almost)

I did catch sight of my belly wobbling around in mirror whilst doing jump rope n that's it now......I gotta stick at it cos I was disgusted with myself.....was like a bowl of jelly

If you remember a few weeks ago hubby made a veggie curry from the Rick Stein India book and it was 10 syns per portion, well tonight I made it SW friendly and counting cetain ingredients as a hexb, it worked out at 2 syns! Didnt taste as rich/creamy, but still pretty delicious, so just goes to show what you can do with recipes!

Morning ladies.
Well, Im pleased to say I have an official monthly WI loss of 4lbs! Thats very good for me cos I normally only lose, on average, 2lb a month!
Off to the Dorset Chili Festival today, so hope to buy lots of lovely goodies......SW friendly of course lol!

Good luck with WI Vicky x

Back from shopping n bought few bikinis for my holidays, couple of tops n some new gym clothes.

Not bad to say I was actually still looking for those illusive crop trousers lol

Thats weird cos earlier on in the year I was looking for some crops as well, but they dont seem to exist! There's either shorts or skinny crops.....which dont suit me at all! In the end I got some 'boyfriend crop' jeans from Next and long shorts, so why not try in Next. They may have their Autumn/Winter clothes in now tho???!!!

Sounds brilliant Kim, we made a free paprika chicken pasta yesterday from the philli site just by making a few tweaks (quite a few considering it wasn't supposed to be a pasta sauce lol) it was gorgeous though.

Up and ready for my run now, had garlic bread and wine yesterday :( out tonight and on monday as well :/ wi isnt looking good for tuesday especially when you then consider I'm due on.

Sounds brilliant Kim, we made a free paprika chicken pasta yesterday from the philli site just by making a few tweaks (quite a few considering it wasn't supposed to be a pasta sauce lol) it was gorgeous though.

Up and ready for my run now, had garlic bread and wine yesterday :( out tonight and on monday as well :/ wi isnt looking good for tuesday especially when you then consider I'm due on.

The Phili site is great and you can get some good ideas from it to adapt for SW meals.
Have a good run and hope the wine doesn't have any indesired effects!
I wouldnt worry too much about your WI, you have a lot on, so just stay on plan on the days you haven't got anything on and you should balance yourself out.

I got some skinny jeans from next and rolled them up to make crops, figured cropped I can only wear for a couple of months but skinny jeans are good all year round!!!!!

Ladies I am very pleased to announce that through some miracle I have only gained 2oz so I am going to class that as a STS.

Still in the 9s baby yer!!!!!

Going to weigh in tuesday morning before I go away so that I know exactly how much I weigh x

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna try there n see what they've got.
Don't really want to get skinny jeans as I'm gonna be in Vegas n will be too hot even rolled up.
I'm gonna have a look in matalan as that's where I dropped on some last time do hopefully can get some

Went to next and they had 1 pair of cropped trousers which were denim. I already have a pair of trousers like that. I wanted actual trousers or linen crop but guess will after make do with what I've got.

On a plus note I bought a nice dress for Simons birthday meal on Saturday which will also go to Vegas with me......just want trousers to go with the million tips I've got lol

Went to next and they had 1 pair of cropped trousers which were denim. I already have a pair of trousers like that. I wanted actual trousers or linen crop but guess will after make do with what I've got.

On a plus note I bought a nice dress for Simons birthday meal on Saturday which will also go to Vegas with me......just want trousers to go with the million tips I've got lol

M n S have cropped linen trousers I think

I got some skinny jeans from next and rolled them up to make crops, figured cropped I can only wear for a couple of months but skinny jeans are good all year round!!!!!

Ladies I am very pleased to announce that through some miracle I have only gained 2oz so I am going to class that as a STS.

Still in the 9s baby yer!!!!!

Going to weigh in tuesday morning before I go away so that I know exactly how much I weigh x

The slim boyfriend jeans I got from next I wear rolled up, but like you Vicky I can roll them down for the winter.

Yay on the sts! Are you off on honeymoon this Tuesday, where has the time gone?!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8: sts
Total weight loss - 6.25lbs
Weight - 9st 13.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8: -0.5lb
August: -4lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8: sts

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8:

Vicky - I've done your stats for the Challenge as you've completed yours....can you check that they're correct please.
Well done, you should be really proud of yourself......roll on the Xmas Challenge lol! xx

Back