Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Why am I so hungry,

Today I've had crunchy bran with skimmed milk. That was about 9.30 this morning

Then had bacon, egg & beans at about 11.

Then had strawberries, muller light & digestive crushed at about 12.30

Just come back from hairdressers n tucked into a banana but I'm still hungry.
Might after have a mugshot before my tummy starts making noises

Yer its my honeymoon on Tuesday I cant wait :-D
I can't wait for the Christmas challenge. Im going to get to 9 stone!!!

Me too......I will get there and so will you
Probably get there Xmas eve n then be way up in the 9s again by Boxing Day lol

Just had a omg moment......put my jeans on n after say they were rather snug n I was like arrrrrrgh am I getting bigger how can that be????
Then remembered its 1st time I've put em on since they were put in dryer......waiting for them to loosen back is uncomfortable but at least it's cos if dryer n not me getting bigger lol

Jeans are always a bit snug after being washed and even worse after being in a dryer, so try not to fret too much Jo!

I've just made some yogurt icecream for the first time in our ice cream maker.....wow! I used natural yogurt, some liquidised frozen berries and sweetener.....easy peasy lemon squeezy and very low syn!

Really mad at myself :-( the scales are up almost 2lb!!!

morning all, hope you are all good?

well done vicky on reaching your goal ;-)

Kim 4lbs in great. excellent x

had night out and reckon it was 73 syns but not counting nacho i had so will aim for little syns til Friday and aim for some extra running.
feeling good so not too concerned but know i need keep it up to stay feeling good x

Thanks Deb, happy with 4lb cos thats good for me!
How's you today, any running planned? x

am good. yes hoping to go out tonight, pre dinner this time lol. if not today, depending when OH gets home etc it will be tomorrow. went on thurs so really should go tonight. don't ever want to leave it more than three days between runs.

how's the pain today? will you be due back to the consultant soon for follow up?

am good. yes hoping to go out tonight, pre dinner this time lol. if not today, depending when OH gets home etc it will be tomorrow. went on thurs so really should go tonight. don't ever want to leave it more than three days between runs.

how's the pain today? will you be due back to the consultant soon for follow up?

Haha, yes make sure you do it before your meal or you'll end up seeing it again!
I havent been too bad last couple of days as topped up on painkillers, plus hubby watches me like a hawk and wont let me do anything! Seeing GP on Tuesday and will go from there, but should have a OPA with Consultant in a month or so. I need another scan really, so will push for an urgent one as I'm becoming more symptomatic! All good news me lol! But on a positive note, I'm staying focused on the weight front, cos the last 2 times I had surgery the weight piled back on again, but it aint happening this time lol!

Yeah it was more of a case I panicked thinking omg why do these jeans feel like there cutting me in 2. Then realisation they were put in dryer. There alright again now

had night out and reckon it was 73 syns but not counting nacho i had so will aim for little syns til Friday and aim for some extra running.
feeling good so not too concerned but know i need keep it up to stay feeling good x
If you just stay on plan, drink lots and have lots of SF you should balance yourself out, but dont deprive yourself on syns.....you are allowed a day off plan! x

Well that's day 3 of the shred done.

Belly still like a jelly. We'll see how it turns out before I go away on my holiday in 2 weeks

Haha, yes make sure you do it before your meal or you'll end up seeing it again!
I havent been too bad last couple of days as topped up on painkillers, plus hubby watches me like a hawk and wont let me do anything! Seeing GP on Tuesday and will go from there, but should have a OPA with Consultant in a month or so. I need another scan really, so will push for an urgent one as I'm becoming more symptomatic! All good news me lol! But on a positive note, I'm staying focused on the weight front, cos the last 2 times I had surgery the weight piled back on again, but it aint happening this time lol!

Thats ok on the weight front kim. Rubbish on the symptomatic thing!!!

Back