Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm having a real depressed/down moment. With me having worked in the travel industry for 6 years and going on 2-3 holidays Abroad this year is really getting to me. As much as I'm hoping centre parcs will be good, I'm just so down about not going abroad and feel frumpy. Yes I know Millie is only 13 weeks old and I would never ever change a think but I'm feeling pretty down about the whole holiday/money/weight thing :-(

Sorry for being down but just not feeling 100% xxx

Ahh Nikki don't feel down huni you are doing so well and baby is still very new, after both of mine I didn't start back to ww classes till 6 months so you are doing great even thinking about it at 3
Months.
Nikki didn't you say the other night you went out in size 10's!!
We all have low moments its hard work looking after a baby so don't give yourself more pressure worrying about weight.

You'll have a fab time at Center parcs r you going to Nottingham one ?? we've been there its brill there is a spa too so get yourself booking in for a lovely relaxing massage and time out :))
We never went abroad with the girls till they were 4 and 2 we always went in this country you'll have a great family time.
Take care Hun xx

Ahh Nikki don't feel down huni you are doing so well and baby is still very new, after both of mine I didn't start back to ww classes till 6 months so you are doing great even thinking about it at 3
Months.
Nikki didn't you say the other night you went out in size 10's!!
We all have low moments its hard work looking after a baby so don't give yourself more pressure worrying about weight.

You'll have a fab time at Center parcs r you going to Nottingham one ?? we've been there its brill there is a spa too so get yourself booking in for a lovely relaxing massage and time out :))
We never went abroad with the girls till they were 4 and 2 we always went in this country you'll have a great family time.
Take care Hun xx

Thanks so much hun.

Yes I had a size 10 outfit on and we are out today and my dress is a 8 and it fits.... Just!! Weighed in at 11st 6 this morning so I'm hoping the scales stay there!!

We only live about 30 mins from the Nottingham one so makes sense for us to go to that one. Me and mum love the spa there and hope we can manage to get in :) never actually stayed over at centre parcs so should be good. To be fair we are staying close because we go just as my best friends baby is due so might have to whizz over to hospital to see them xx

Thanks so much hun.

Yes I had a size 10 outfit on and we are out today and my dress is a 8 and it fits.... Just!! Weighed in at 11st 6 this morning so I'm hoping the scales stay there!!

We only live about 30 mins from the Nottingham one so makes sense for us to go to that one. Me and mum love the spa there and hope we can manage to get in :) never actually stayed over at centre parcs so should be good. To be fair we are staying close because we go just as my best friends baby is due so might have to whizz over to hospital to see them xx

There you go you sound brighter this morning :)
I do think after a baby a lot of "weight gain "is extra fluid from pregnancy not fat cause if you can fit in size 10's&8's then your measurements can't be that much bigger :) my doc told me that as its taken 9months to go on it can take 9months to go, just relax Hun and enjoy your baby. Nobody know how much you weigh except you and well us but I bet they would never say your 11 stone so forget the number on the scales don't let it spoil how you feel. Life's to short enjoy it xx

There you go you sound brighter this morning :)
I do think after a baby a lot of "weight gain "is extra fluid from pregnancy not fat cause if you can fit in size 10's&8's then your measurements can't be that much bigger :) my doc told me that as its taken 9months to go on it can take 9months to go, just relax Hun and enjoy your baby. Nobody know how much you weigh except you and well us but I bet they would never say your 11 stone so forget the number on the scales don't let it spoil how you feel. Life's to short enjoy it xx

I really wish I had my measurements because I'd love to see the difference from this time last year.

I keep reading about 9 months on 9 months off so I'm trying to keep that in mind x

Vicky....love the pics and the sunset one is a framer x

Nikki....glad you're feeling more positive today and wise words from Ronnie x

Ronnie....sounds as tho you're back in the zone x

Well, I've had a few tears myself this morning as realised the cycling/camping holiday isnt going to be possible. Im so disappointed, but hubby very understanding and supportive cos he's been saying for days we shouldnt go, but I had to realise myself that we wouldnt be able to go. I cant even manage to do the housework without being in agony, so camping isnt really an option. So, all change, we've booked a lovely hotel in York for the week as hubby has wanted to go up there for ages. Would have loved to have booked a last minute holiday abroad, but a bit nervous to do that with the way I am medically. Not sure whether I would have got thru customs with a load of morphine tablets lol! x

Nikki you didnt have milly that long ago. Enjoy your post baby body and dont worry about it. Like it's been said only you know what you weigh, if you are in size 10s then you really dont have anything to worry about :)

Well, I've had a few tears myself this morning as realised the cycling/camping holiday isnt going to be possible. Im so disappointed, but hubby very understanding and supportive cos he's been saying for days we shouldnt go, but I had to realise myself that we wouldnt be able to go. I cant even manage to do the housework without being in agony, so camping isnt really an option. So, all change, we've booked a lovely hotel in York for the week as hubby has wanted to go up there for ages. Would have loved to have booked a last minute holiday abroad, but a bit nervous to do that with the way I am medically. Not sure whether I would have got thru customs with a load of morphine tablets lol! x

Aww Kim. Such a shame :-( keep your chin up and I'm sure your hubby and you will have a lovely time in York. Just take your time with everything and chill out, let him take care of you.

Did you have your Indian buffet last night?

When are you going to York then?

Xx

Aww bless ya kim. You could always try get through customs. We have a lot of tablets for my shoulder, ohs arthritis and ibs. I made sure I took whole boxes with the prescription on the front x

Sorry to hear your in so much pain Kim, the hotel will be lovely. NO housework, just taking it easy and spending time with hubby.....sounds good to me!

Just looking into the gym at uni. £9 a month!!!!! Reckon if I set off at 6.30 I will get to gym for 7.15 then start uni at 7. Or I could set off at 7 and probably just get to uni in time with no gym. Stupid traffic. Think I would rather set off that bit earlier and work out!

I really wish I had my measurements because I'd love to see the difference from this time last year.

I keep reading about 9 months on 9 months off so I'm trying to keep that in mind x

Nikki i know exactly how you feel. The other ladies are spot on though and as much as they scales dont say what you want them to say you are in size 10's and i bet you look fab. I htink our whole body shape does change post baby which can be hard to get used to. I know mine did but only recently am i in the best shape i have been in and for once feel slightly more satisfied with myself.

Emotions and hormones will be still be everywhere and you need to just take the pressure off. You are a stunning girl and are a great mummy x

Just wanted to give you a hug when i read this. How are you feeling today about everything? its wise to not go camping kim and York is gorgeous. The hotel idea is fantastic and some recupperation is just what you need.
Are you still feeling nauseaus at every turn? are you due to see the consultant soon?

Vikki you look great and the sunset looks amazing - that will be me soon ;o)

when do you start uni?

Ronnie, go you!! you sound as though your head is in the right place and completely focused, how are you feeling about it all now? Is it tomorrow you go back to class?

Thanks for all your bikini compliments ladies, appreciated. I was out running on saturday so hopefully that is my head back into it. Feel a bit "thicker" around the tummy today but not sure if its due to the pill or just not being as strict with food as i have been. Plus i had 3 beers last night so may jsut be that i feel a wee bit bigger today due to bloat etc

hope you are all good x x

Just wanted to give you a hug when i read this. How are you feeling today about everything? its wise to not go camping kim and York is gorgeous. The hotel idea is fantastic and some recupperation is just what you need.
Are you still feeling nauseaus at every turn? are you due to see the consultant soon?

Aaw thanks Deb, I could do with as many hugs as I can get, as I do like a good cuddle!
Im in bits to tell you the truth, because its getting more painful everyday, am trying to get the drug regime right without the nausea, but nothing seems to be working! We're off to London on Thursday and cant really change anything or a lot of money would be wasted, so will just have to go with it. Looking forward to York, cos its just the 2 of us and we can just take things steady, but do have the option to cancel if needed.
Im waiting for an MRI, see the consultant next month and then go from there. Im doing as much research as I can as well, but do think its all to do with the last surgery I had.
Lets hope I get my appetite back, as looking forward to having a few treats!
How's your weekend been? Any vino???? Have you been for a run? x

Back