Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Back on it. Just made my food plan for week and going to go do food shop this aft. Need to scrub the house today too as the guy who stayed here with the dogs has left it really dirty :-(

Nikki can you imagine if we wad 9 stone for christmas. Would be amazing!

9 stone or pregnant. Thats my aim!

It really would be amazing!! I'm keeping fingers crossed for you to not be 9st then lol xx

Hello Ladies, I`m back!!

Minorca was great, really needed the break. Trouble is, all I thought of was food and when my next meal was going to be served!!
That`s what I get fro going all inclusive!! :)

How is everyone? Been briefly reading through the week`s postings. Looks like we`ll be on a Christmas challenge soon. I`m up for that!
Gained 3lbs while I was away which isn`t bad considering I ate everything in sight! If there were olympic medals for eating and drinking last week I would certainly have been a contender!! :D

I`m now bang on 10st and aiming for 8st10lb target. So that`s definately doable!!

Kim, hope you have a great time in York. A hotel rather than camping will be much better for you. Here`s hoping that when you have your MRI they can then treat you successfully.

Hubby going to hospital for his brain op on Thursday. I know he`s nervous but trying not to show it. They`re gonna drain some of the excess fluid from his brain. If it doesn`t work then he`ll have to have a shunt. Dunno why that can`t be done now. Apparantly, he should have had a shunt when he was a baby but it never happened. It`s taken all this time for his symptoms to become more obvious, he`s spent most of his life compensating for what he found difficult.

Hello Ladies, I`m back!!

Minorca was great, really needed the break. Trouble is, all I thought of was food and when my next meal was going to be served!!
That`s what I get fro going all inclusive!! :)

How is everyone? Been briefly reading through the week`s postings. Looks like we`ll be on a Christmas challenge soon. I`m up for that!
Gained 3lbs while I was away which isn`t bad considering I ate everything in sight! If there were olympic medals for eating and drinking last week I would certainly have been a contender!! :D

I`m now bang on 10st and aiming for 8st10lb target. So that`s definately doable!!

Kim, hope you have a great time in York. A hotel rather than camping will be much better for you. Here`s hoping that when you have your MRI they can then treat you successfully.

Hubby going to hospital for his brain op on Thursday. I know he`s nervous but trying not to show it. They`re gonna drain some of the excess fluid from his brain. If it doesn`t work then he`ll have to have a shunt. Dunno why that can`t be done now. Apparantly, he should have had a shunt when he was a baby but it never happened. It`s taken all this time for his symptoms to become more obvious, he`s spent most of his life compensating for what he found difficult.

Glad you had a good holiday GA. I was like that with the food. Constantly thinking I wonder what food will be on the next meal!

Think I missed this with your hubby. What is it he has? My stepson has hydrocephalus and had a shunt fitted when he was a baby, saved his life and thankfully he only has minor brain and nerve damage.

Glad you had lovely holidays Vic and Annie.

Shame yours had to change Kim but I am sure a trip to hotel will be just as lovely!

Only 4 more days of work then a weeks holiday for me WOOHOO!! :-D

Nikki I agree with everything everyone else has said fitting into 10s and 8s so soon after a baby is AMAZING! Some lumps and bumps are going to take a little while to shift don't let them get you down it didn't go on overnight and it's not going to come off that quickly either but your hard work will pay off.

BLIMEY deb you look fantastic!!

Exciting news updates, my nephew got home from hospital on Saturday after 3 months in hospital. He's still tiny hehe just over 5lb so still smaller than most newborns but doing well :)
Oh and I got my bridesmaids dress yesterday. Needs taken up as even though it's petite it's still too long haha I am such a shorty!! Its also a bit big looks like an 8 would have fit but its sold out so will need to make do lol! Strange as I only own literally a couple of items in an 8, maybe I should shop in Next more often haha ;-) xx

Welcome back GA, glad you had a good time and well done on only putting on 3lbs......how did you manage that with all that food and booze?!
Hope hubbys op goes ok on Thursday. It is a bit odd they didnt put a shunt in years ago and very strange one hasnt been fitted as an adult?

So we're going on holiday the same time Laura and I think the weathers going to be lovely as well. Are you staying in Scotland for your hols, as I know you're going caravaning? Im off to London at the weekend and its always hotter there, so I'm not sure what to wear yet, even tho I've done all my packing and ironing , I may have to have a rethink!
Thats such good news about your wee nephew, you all must be so happy and relieved he's home. Is everything ok now with him?
Im a size 8 in Next clothes, which I still cant get my head round! Can they not order an 8 for you? Will a dressmaker be able to fit it to you if you cant get a smaller dress?

Glad you had a good holiday GA. I was like that with the food. Constantly thinking I wonder what food will be on the next meal!

Think I missed this with your hubby. What is it he has? My stepson has hydrocephalus and had a shunt fitted when he was a baby, saved his life and thankfully he only has minor brain and nerve damage.

Hi Vicky,

Hubby had meningitis and hydrocephalus as a baby. The meningitis left him totally deaf. Minor miracle he`s still alive as it was a killer in the 50`s. It was always known about the hydrocephalus but he`d been led to believe that there were no problems. He should have had a shunt back then but it never happened. Think they did exist back then!

They`re not keen on fitting a shunt now as he`s an adult in his fifties, it`ll be a last resort. He`s had a cochlear implant so the hospital don`t want to mess around too much.

Glad it`s worked out ok for you stepson!!

Welcome back GA, glad you had a good time and well done on only putting on 3lbs......how did you manage that with all that food and booze?!
Hope hubbys op goes ok on Thursday. It is a bit odd they didnt put a shunt in years ago and very strange one hasnt been fitted as an adult?

Thanks for the good wishes, Kim.

I know it`s odd that a shunt wasn`t done as a baby. As I said to my reply to Vicky, they`re reluctant to mess about as he has a cochlear implant. They`re gonna drain off some fluid. Only thing is that if it doesn`t work then a shunt is the only option left. As he has an implant, we`ve been told there are more risks with a shunt

The dress is now out of stock so just going to need to get it altered. It just seems to be a bit big all over so just swapping it for a size smaller would be much easier if it was an option!

It feels weird I have never tried a maxi dress because I am so short. It is nice though its very simple and quite plain, which is what you kind of need a bridesmaid dress to be.

Yeh everyone is super pleased little Ben is home as he was meant to be kept in til the end of the month but was doing well so got home early, they won't know until later on if he has any problems and such but he is alive, seems to be healthy and is home <3

Quite scary the wedding is now 6 weeks on Saturday!! And once my holiday is over its even sooner :-D

Yen Kim just staying in Scotland. Finiah work on friday and leave on Sunday :-D Going to 2 different places - caravan for a few days is in some tiny village. Then Friday to Sunday heading up north just outside Fort William to stay in the wooden hut wigwam thing! X

Oh no it's WI tomorrow and TOTM just reared its ugly head!!!

Sneaky at home wi to see if I dare go I think x

If you do have a gain Nikki, at least you know its just water weight and will be gone next week, so dont you worry your pretty little head about it! x

Hubby spoils me......cute little bag he bought me yesterday. The colour is 'watermelon'!

Attachments

• 1376986541654.jpg
    1376986541654.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 71
Back