Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hubby spoils me......cute little bag he bought me yesterday. The colour is 'watermelon'!

That's lovely Kim, hubby did good!!

Kim, the bag`s lovely!

If My hubs got me a bag it would only be a plastic one from Morrisons!! :)

Nikki I have just noticed your statistics, your really tall!!! No wonder your already in size 10s :-D

It's the only good thing haha I'd be a right dumpy thing otherwise!!

Holey moley I lost 2 flipping pounds!!!!

Just a quick update on how we're all doing......not long before its finished and we'll be onto the next one!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb, Wk 9: -1.5lbs, Wk 10: +3lbs
Total weight loss: - 1lb
Weight: 9st 9lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8: sts
Total weight loss: - 6.25lbs
Weight: - 9st 13.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in ? weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs, Wk 9: sts, Wk 10: -0.75lbs
Wk 11:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs Wk 9 : No WI
Total weight loss: +2lbs
Weight: 9st 9lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
Wk 1-4: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8: -0.5lb, Wk 9: - 0.75lbs, Wk 10: -1.5lbs, Wk 11:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: -1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8: sts, Wk 9: -1.75lbs,
Wk 10: -1.75....TARGET!!! Wk 11:

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs, Wk 9: -1lb, Wk 10: sts,
Wk 11: -2lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8: ?, Wk 9 :?, Wk 10: ?

Last edited:
I'm so chuffed! The scales jumped between me losing 1.5lb and 2lb and kept flicking before landing on a 2lb loss. I'm going to have to try and be extra good this week just incase!

Having spaghetti and turkey meatballs for dinner in a home made sauce, very much looking forward to it!

Ooooo and look at my stats!! I'm sooooo close to being in the normal BMI!!

Hubby spoils me......cute little bag he bought me yesterday. The colour is 'watermelon'!

lovely Mrs!! how are you today? cant be easy for you just now but you know you can come here and offload and we will send you cyber hugs x

Hello Ladies, I`m back!!

Minorca was great, really needed the break. Trouble is, all I thought of was food and when my next meal was going to be served!!
That`s what I get fro going all inclusive!! :)

How is everyone? Been briefly reading through the week`s postings. Looks like we`ll be on a Christmas challenge soon. I`m up for that!
Gained 3lbs while I was away which isn`t bad considering I ate everything in sight! If there were olympic medals for eating and drinking last week I would certainly have been a contender!! :D

I`m now bang on 10st and aiming for 8st10lb target. So that`s definately doable!!

Kim, hope you have a great time in York. A hotel rather than camping will be much better for you. Here`s hoping that when you have your MRI they can then treat you successfully.

Hubby going to hospital for his brain op on Thursday. I know he`s nervous but trying not to show it. They`re gonna drain some of the excess fluid from his brain. If it doesn`t work then he`ll have to have a shunt. Dunno why that can`t be done now. Apparantly, he should have had a shunt when he was a baby but it never happened. It`s taken all this time for his symptoms to become more obvious, he`s spent most of his life compensating for what he found difficult.

hope hubby is ok GA. Sounds like a worrying time. glad your holiday was good, you both desserved it x

Glad you had lovely holidays Vic and Annie.

Shame yours had to change Kim but I am sure a trip to hotel will be just as lovely!

Only 4 more days of work then a weeks holiday for me WOOHOO!! :-D

Nikki I agree with everything everyone else has said fitting into 10s and 8s so soon after a baby is AMAZING! Some lumps and bumps are going to take a little while to shift don't let them get you down it didn't go on overnight and it's not going to come off that quickly either but your hard work will pay off.

BLIMEY deb you look fantastic!!

Exciting news updates, my nephew got home from hospital on Saturday after 3 months in hospital. He's still tiny hehe just over 5lb so still smaller than most newborns but doing well :)
Oh and I got my bridesmaids dress yesterday. Needs taken up as even though it's petite it's still too long haha I am such a shorty!! Its also a bit big looks like an 8 would have fit but its sold out so will need to make do lol! Strange as I only own literally a couple of items in an 8, maybe I should shop in Next more often haha ;-) xx

excellent Laura that baby Ben is home!! hope the weather holds out for your time away. my size 8 next trousers are bit loose, sizes are crazy. wedding will be great and be sure to post pics x

Aaw thanks Deb, I could do with as many hugs as I can get, as I do like a good cuddle!
Im in bits to tell you the truth, because its getting more painful everyday, am trying to get the drug regime right without the nausea, but nothing seems to be working! We're off to London on Thursday and cant really change anything or a lot of money would be wasted, so will just have to go with it. Looking forward to York, cos its just the 2 of us and we can just take things steady, but do have the option to cancel if needed.
Im waiting for an MRI, see the consultant next month and then go from there. Im doing as much research as I can as well, but do think its all to do with the last surgery I had.
Lets hope I get my appetite back, as looking forward to having a few treats!
How's your weekend been? Any vino???? Have you been for a run? x

missed this one. no vino after the very bad hangover. had some beers over the weekend and i am back in the game with running. 3 miles sat and 3 miles last night. back to snail pace as i realised i was trying to go to fast and just not enjoying it. i was checking my time and distance too much and generally starting to dread it. so back to basics with the goal of doing 3 miles but more if i feel like it.
feel as though i am more hungry past few days yet not sure if am just thinking this cos am back on the pill. dead paranoid but am trying to not worry, do what i have been doing and seeing how i get on.
scales were up two pound so will weigh every day to see if there is a difference. am not trying so hard to get here for the pill to ruin it x

lovely Mrs!! how are you today? cant be easy for you just now but you know you can come here and offload and we will send you cyber hugs x

Thank you Debs. Its great to know I have the support on here and its lovely to receive the cyber hugs!
Not too bad today thanks Debs. Nausea not so bad, as think I'm getting used to this new painkiller and it certainly does seem to be taking the edge off the acute pain. My friend is taking me to the Savoy for cocktails on Friday, but I'm not sure I'll be able to manage alcohol at the moment as the thought of it makes we want to boke lol!

missed this one. no vino after the very bad hangover. had some beers over the weekend and i am back in the game with running. 3 miles sat and 3 miles last night. back to snail pace as i realised i was trying to go to fast and just not enjoying it. i was checking my time and distance too much and generally starting to dread it. so back to basics with the goal of doing 3 miles but more if i feel like it.
feel as though i am more hungry past few days yet not sure if am just thinking this cos am back on the pill. dead paranoid but am trying to not worry, do what i have been doing and seeing how i get on.
scales were up two pound so will weigh every day to see if there is a difference. am not trying so hard to get here for the pill to ruin it x
It is too easy to get carried away with time/distance and then it takes the pleasure out of what you're doing. Just keep to the 3 miles and then as you get fitter you will naturally do and want to do more.
If it is the Pill making you hungrier, you can just try and eat more free foods, but I'm sure your body will get used to it soon and the hunger will settle.
Take no notice of the 2lbs up, cos you know how much they fluctuate during the week.....Friday is the only day that counts!

I'll be weighing in on Thursday this week cos we'll be up in London on the Friday and then wont weigh for another 2 weeks as we're away and the pounds will be piling on again lol!

Thank you Debs. Its great to know I have the support on here and its lovely to receive the cyber hugs!
Not too bad today thanks Debs. Nausea not so bad, as think I'm getting used to this new painkiller and it certainly does seem to be taking the edge off the acute pain. My friend is taking me to the Savoy for cocktails on Friday, but I'm not sure I'll be able to manage alcohol at the moment as the thought of it makes we want to boke lol!

It is too easy to get carried away with time/distance and then it takes the pleasure out of what you're doing. Just keep to the 3 miles and then as you get fitter you will naturally do and want to do more.
If it is the Pill making you hungrier, you can just try and eat more free foods, but I'm sure your body will get used to it soon and the hunger will settle.
Take no notice of the 2lbs up, cos you know how much they fluctuate during the week.....Friday is the only day that counts!

I'll be weighing in on Thursday this week cos we'll be up in London on the Friday and then wont weigh for another 2 weeks as we're away and the pounds will be piling on again lol!

good your not too bad but still...hope it sorts itself. cocktails sound fab and hope you get to enjoy them. listen you enjoy the lbs on holiday as you need a complete break. we will be here and so will sw when you get back

still 2 and a bit up argh

Back