Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

good your not too bad but still...hope it sorts itself. cocktails sound fab and hope you get to enjoy them. listen you enjoy the lbs on holiday as you need a complete break. we will be here and so will sw when you get back

still 2 and a bit up argh

Have you had few celebrations for hitting target maybe? Even if you have it doesn't matter, just keep your eye on things and if its not food, it might be the Pill. Did you run yesterday? x

I'm so proud of myself. Last night I didn't have my blowout post WI treats.

I made turkey meatballs in a tomato sauce with onions and mushrooms and about 25g of spaghetti! I put a bottle of wine in the fridge and didint touch it. I had a caramel vodka and diet coke and I had a packet of sensations.

I then checked the scales this morning because I was interested to know because usually they jump up 3/4lb and I spend the whole week trying to bring them back down but this morning they are the same!!! Yipppeeeeee.

Now its time to try and get some more weight off.

Me and Millie are just sat chilling and catching up on some TV from last night and then i'm going to edit my personal statement to get my UCAS application sent off on friday and start reading Game of Thrones. Might go for a walk at lunchtime too as I cant get down the gym now until the weekend.

It is beautiful but after one I feel a bit sickly so half way through drinking it I top it back up with coke and keep doing that so it seems to last ages because it such a strong flavour xx

Have you had few celebrations for hitting target maybe? Even if you have it doesn't matter, just keep your eye on things and if its not food, it might be the Pill. Did you run yesterday? x

nothing that i wouldnt normally have but not been to loo either. run is due tonight, aiming for every second night x

Well done nikki :) are you aiming to start uni next year?

I need to go sort out my bank account today or we wont be able to pay the rent!!!!

I'm hoping so. I'm just editing my personal statement and fingers crossed ill get on the course! Would have gone this year but there were no clearing places x

nothing that i wouldnt normally have but not been to loo either. run is due tonight, aiming for every second night x

I've been having that problem as well, but its the drugs bunging me up! Im finding my scanbran muffins help and also a mild laxative lol!!!

So you will be 25 when you start? Just asking because ive just got my finance statement through and u get a 3500 grant because im a 'mature' student!

Yeh ill be 3 months off turning 26 when I start. It's a nursing degree so I will get nursing bursary and my fees paid by nhs and because of Millie ill get a bit more to help with child care costs etc just hope I get a place because its an interview too x

Welcome Tasha! :)

Whoops had a bit of a hiccup last night - OH was working through in Edinburgh so came home with a box of krispy kreme donuts for me! My ultimate weakness <3 so umm I had 3!! To be fair there was 12 and I did make him take the leftovers to work with him this morning!

Just did Pump DVD tried the next level up OOFT that was tough. So so many weighted squats! Hopefully that will go someway towards limiting the donut damage haha x

Welcome Tasha! :)

Whoops had a bit of a hiccup last night - OH was working through in Edinburgh so came home with a box of krispy kreme donuts for me! My ultimate weakness <3 so umm I had 3!! To be fair there was 12 and I did make him take the leftovers to work with him this morning!

Just did Pump DVD tried the next level up OOFT that was tough. So so many weighted squats! Hopefully that will go someway towards limiting the donut damage haha x

Omg my OH got me a strawberry shortcake Krispy Kreme last week and it had 380 calories in I was gobsmacked...... It was beautiful though!!

X

I prefer not knowing haha ;-) we don't have one in Glasgow so I only get them every couple months thankfully! So so nice <3

So when do you find out about uni Nikki that's exciting! X

I prefer not knowing haha ;-) we don't have one in Glasgow so I only get them every couple months thankfully! So so nice <3

So when do you find out about uni Nikki that's exciting! X

We don't have one here, I have to wait until OH goes to services lol which flavour do you recommend? I can put my order in next time he goes haha

I should find out about an interview pretty soonish but interview may not be until jan/feb unless there are too many applicants and they make an earlier intake! X

Back