Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

We don't have one here, I have to wait until OH goes to services lol which flavour do you recommend? I can put my order in next time he goes haha

I should find out about an interview pretty soonish but interview may not be until jan/feb unless there are too many applicants and they make an earlier intake! X

Too many haha ;-) I think the chocolate praline, white choc and nut, millionaires shortcake are probably my favourites. Oh and the glittery glazed one because its so pretty!

That's exciting some time to spend with Millie then a big change :) fingers crossed for you! X

good luck for weigh in today Kim and i hope you get to enjoy London as much as you can given the circumstances :)

scales still showing 2lb gain! weigh in tomorrow but cant see it changing now. thought scales were meant to move lol....no fluctuations here i tell you.
really pissed about it if am honest and i feel every ounce of those pounds. feel thick and fatty. since the challenge a gain like this has only happened once so not sure what is going on? taken my eye off the ball? is it my pill? ran three times since last weigh in...two more runs than last week.
who knows but at this rate i will be going on holiday feeling bigger than i have did through out the whole challenge x

Deb, it could be water retention with the Pill unless you've eaten 7000 extra calories, cos it takes 3500 calories extra to put on a pound!!! Also, you know how much the scales can change in a day! If the scales do weigh you 2lb heavier tomorrow, it could be all change again by next week, so stop your fretting!

Well, I lost 0.25lbs this week taking me to 8st 7.5lbs, so thats a 6lb loss in 7 weeks (cos I put on 3.5lbs in the first 4 weeks of the challenge lol!) Will look forward to the next Challenge.

Thanks Deb, we're all packed and raring to go. Hope you all have a good weekend x

Just a quick update on how we're all doing......not long before its finished and we'll be onto the next one!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb, Wk 9: -1.5lbs, Wk 10: +3lbs
Total weight loss: - 1lb
Weight: 9st 9lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8: sts
Total weight loss: - 6.25lbs
Weight: - 9st 13.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in ? weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs, Wk 9: sts, Wk 10: -0.75lbs
Wk 11:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs Wk 9 : No WI
Total weight loss: +2lbs
Weight: 9st 9lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
Wk 1-4: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8: -0.5lb, Wk 9: - 0.75lbs, Wk 10: -1.5lbs, Wk 11: -0.25lbs
Total loss: -6lbs
Weight: 8st 7.5lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: -1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8: sts, Wk 9: -1.75lbs,
Wk 10: -1.75....TARGET!!! Wk 11:

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs, Wk 9: -1lb, Wk 10: sts,
Wk 11: -2lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8: ?, Wk 9 :?, Wk 10: ?

Well done on your loss Kim.

Enjoy London and your hotel break xx

Morning

Been meaning to post all week and something always comes up
Just wanted say have a great time in London Kim and I hope you are feeling a little better whilst you're there :) take care Hun xx

Hope everyone else is good cant remember what I've read now so sorry if I miss anyone ...

GA hope your hubby is ok and everything went well :))
Deb that 2lb will be gone soon and you'll still look fab on holiday you look great so stopping worrying Hun xx
Nikki well done on your loss your sounding in a more positive mood good luck with Uni application too x
Laura naughty but nice .... Never had a Krispy Kreme before but think I will avoid don't want any new things spoiling my mojo lol
Such good news on your little baba getting home bet everyone is so happy :)) xx
Vicky are you back in the zone or still high on holiday memories ? x

I survived a curry night last night just need tot up syns but thinking its around 20-25 so not too bad will pull that back today cause I can have very low syns as I'm at work and then going pick my girlies up later, they have been with my mum in the caravan for 3 days.... Missing them now :))
Will update on my diary cause I'm not going to fail this week, it was one meal and we can accommodate eating out !! Yes we can !!!

Have a good day xx

Omg seriously! I just went out for lunch with the MIL and chose a steak sand which.... 2 small slices of bread and the measly bit of steak ever!! I mean 6 little strips about 2 inch long and not an inch wide, no butter on the bread and just a few lettuce leaves. According to there nutritional info it was 580 calories!!! I beg to differ!!!

I've been cal counting for last couple of weeks because I was just being greedy on slimming world and with me going out for lunch more its easier for me. X

Morning

Been meaning to post all week and something always comes up
Just wanted say have a great time in London Kim and I hope you are feeling a little better whilst you're there :) take care Hun xx

Hope everyone else is good cant remember what I've read now so sorry if I miss anyone ...

GA hope your hubby is ok and everything went well :))
Deb that 2lb will be gone soon and you'll still look fab on holiday you look great so stopping worrying Hun xx
Nikki well done on your loss your sounding in a more positive mood good luck with Uni application too x
Laura naughty but nice .... Never had a Krispy Kreme before but think I will avoid don't want any new things spoiling my mojo lol
Such good news on your little baba getting home bet everyone is so happy :)) xx
Vicky are you back in the zone or still high on holiday memories ? x

I survived a curry night last night just need tot up syns but thinking its around 20-25 so not too bad will pull that back today cause I can have very low syns as I'm at work and then going pick my girlies up later, they have been with my mum in the caravan for 3 days.... Missing them now :))
Will update on my diary cause I'm not going to fail this week, it was one meal and we can accommodate eating out !! Yes we can !!!

Have a good day xx

hey ronnie are your girls home now? you sound completely focused, good!! how was weigh in, was it Tuesday?

Omg seriously! I just went out for lunch with the MIL and chose a steak sand which.... 2 small slices of bread and the measly bit of steak ever!! I mean 6 little strips about 2 inch long and not an inch wide, no butter on the bread and just a few lettuce leaves. According to there nutritional info it was 580 calories!!! I beg to differ!!!

it will be fine nikki but can understand why your annoyed but try to not get hung up on calories. i don't cal count but i was in the habit of totting up roughly but realised sw just works x

well i am 8st 1/2 today. 0.75lb gain but happy with that considering scales been showing 2lb gain. need to try harder as i have two more weigh ins til holiday and want to feel good
how is everyone?

Deb 0.75lb gain is barely nothing, you can get that and more off this week I'm sure :)

X

Well I can not believe how well Millie sleeps! She easily does 7 hours and most nights it's more like 8/9 hours. So I'm getting some well needed rest, however haven't managed to start reading or watching game of thrones because we are super busy all the time, off to town today to enter her into our local baby competition!

I have lots of presents to buy this month too, it's my friends little girls first birthday, my nan and Grandada anniversary, my OH's cousins wife is being induced today and my bestie is due in 4 weeks! So lots of baby buying to do.

Here's a little picky of Millie 14 weeks old already!! How time flies....

Attachments

• image-4148248725.jpg
    image-4148248725.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 108
hey ronnie are your girls home now? you sound completely focused, good!! how was weigh in, was it Tuesday?

Hi deb yeah they home now picked them up last night it's funny how empty the house feels without them although they went straight bed when we got home it just felt full lol
Sorry did I not update on here Iam rubbish I lost a 1lb so it's a start !!
You've done well ! Only 2 more weeks till your holiday bet you can't wait you'll look fab :))x

Nikki Millie is gorgeous I'm sure she'll do we'll in a comp such a happy smiley baby :)) stop counting calories misses I think it just confuses things, fill up on free or super free and keep your syns for treats, you can do it !! R u still going to a group or just weighing at home ?
Iam finding the group a good motivator but that's me everyone is different.

I've got a long weekend...off today and then it's bank holiday Monday yippee !!!
Meeting some friends today with all our kids ?
4 off us and 6 kids... all girlies ....One of my friends had just had her first baby so meeting her for the first time today, can't wait for a cuddle can't remember the last baby I held.. She's only 4 weeks so still tiny ?

Going to stick to plan already looked on the pub website and they do jackets so one with beans and a big salad Come On this is possible !!

Enjoy your bank holiday ladies and everyone keep on track !!!!! ?

Back