Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi deb yeah they home now picked them up last night it's funny how empty the house feels without them although they went straight bed when we got home it just felt full lol
Sorry did I not update on here Iam rubbish I lost a 1lb so it's a start !!
You've done well ! Only 2 more weeks till your holiday bet you can't wait you'll look fab :))x

Nikki Millie is gorgeous I'm sure she'll do we'll in a comp such a happy smiley baby :)) stop counting calories misses I think it just confuses things, fill up on free or super free and keep your syns for treats, you can do it !! R u still going to a group or just weighing at home ?
Iam finding the group a good motivator but that's me everyone is different.

I've got a long weekend...off today and then it's bank holiday Monday yippee !!!
Meeting some friends today with all our kids ?
4 off us and 6 kids... all girlies ....One of my friends had just had her first baby so meeting her for the first time today, can't wait for a cuddle can't remember the last baby I held.. She's only 4 weeks so still tiny ?

Going to stick to plan already looked on the pub website and they do jackets so one with beans and a big salad Come On this is possible !!

Enjoy your bank holiday ladies and everyone keep on track !!!!! ?

Thanks hun. She is a really happy baby bless her. I'm at group because it makes me want to do well whereas at home I just tend to faff around! X

Hi folk!

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hubby allowed to go home today, so that's good. Waiting on a letter for our GP.

This was only a biopsy, he had to stay in cos of what they had to do. The surgeon reckons he'll have to return in a month for a shunt.

Just need to get myself sorted!

Hi folk!

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hubby allowed to go home today, so that's good. Waiting on a letter for our GP.

This was only a biopsy, he had to stay in cos of what they had to do. The surgeon reckons he'll have to return in a month for a shunt.

Fingers crossed on the biopsy :)

Hi folk!

great news on hubby GA.....how is he now?

I'm here too!!

Not a bank hol here in Ireland, but we are visiting family and we took kids to the zoo yesterday.
Trying to stick to plan but not easy when in someone else's house!

I'm here too!!! Trying to have a good weekend and it must be working!

11st 5 this morning x

yay. when is your weigh in day?

It all depends on plans and OH's working, but I think it will be Tuesday as normal! Going to have another sneaky peak today.

Ahhh forgot about lunch with the girls tomorrow!!! Going to have to go to weigh in tonight. I want to change to Mondays weigh in anyway so think it will be a good idea to go and get swapped over tonight x

Hi ladies

Back home from London for a couple of days...here's a few piccies

Cocktail at The Savoy
The Savoy lobby!
Meeting hubby after his epic 300 mile bike ride....in the rain!

Attachments

• 1377519810221.jpg
    1377519810221.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 1377519835331.jpg
    1377519835331.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 1377519893127.jpg
    1377519893127.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hi ladies

Back home from London for a couple of days...here's a few piccies

Cocktail at The Savoy
The Savoy lobby!
Meeting hubby after his epic 300 mile bike ride....in the rain!

Had ye a good time Kim? How have you been?
Your hubby is a fine thing!!!! Love the cakes.

Back