Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I am quite literally jumping for joy!!! 2.5lb lost this week!! Bring it on!!!

Weighed in today. Really happy with a 2lb loss!!

Only 1lb to go before I`m back to pre-hols weight!!

As I was in town today I decided to weigh myself in Boots, really pleased with the results!!

Not only have I lost my pre-hols gain but I`ve lost another 1lb on top!!
Been exercising like mad for the last week or so. Maybe that`s got something to do with it!! :)

My sister in law started Rosemary Conley recently. I`ll have a look at her books to see if it`s any different from SW.

Hubby has to go to the nurse at our surgery tomorrow to have his wound dressed after his op. Seems ok in himself. But he`s still very shaky after the op and he can`t keep any food down. Not even cereal. The salad he tried to have for lunch came back up almost straight away.
I`ll ask for the nurse`s advice tomorrow. He`s been home since Friday, surely the effects of being put under should have worn off by now.

excellent with all the losses...nikki and GA. good for you ladies.
hope hubby is ok and thinking of you x
plus well done on the exercise x

Kim your cocktail and them cakes look scummy!!!

I can't believe how quiet we are recently! Come on ladies lets get back chatting!!

Hello ladies, I'm back :)

really sorry just tried to read through the past two weeks of posts to catch up but struggling to remember everything. So if I'm a bit behind please forgive me.

Kim congrats on your news, you must be so excited, have you thought of names, my mum likes to be called Nanny which suits here because she's been Nanny for years now-but personally I prefer Nanna-I'd like to be a Nanna I think (but when the time comes I'll probably think it sounds too old lol)

Deb well done on the loss, you look fantastic-put me to shame, I looked a bit of a mess in my bikini with loads of wobbly bits and stretch marks but I didn't care to be honest we had a lovely holiday, next time I'll try for the perfect beach bod-although think my stretch marks are here to stay (little one was fascinated with them, when I told him I got them when he was in my tummy he thought it was hilarious and said I'll have loads more when we have another baby)

Laura - good news on the little baby, everyone must be so happy.

Nikki - Millie is looking more and more gorgeous each time you post a pic, can't believe she's 14 weeks already.

donna you have been away for what seems like ages...hurry back

Haha I must ave been posting when you said this.... I'm here!

We got home about 3 this morning and I've spent all day sorting out loads of washing ect. (and looking up holidays for next year.... not that we can book yet need to save a bit of money first)

Hey ladies.

Quick pop in, that's me back from my few days away at caravan. It was lovely its only about 70miles away from home but its the middle of nowhere. 6 miles to a village with one shop and a phone signal, 40 something miles to a real town with a supermarket!! The caravan was HUGE its at least as big as my tiny house!! 2 bedrooms one with king size bed, 2 bathrooms, 8 seater sofa, massive decking!! :)

Food was pretty awful we took most meals with us but it was lazy options like pizza, fresh filled pasta, porridge pots, veggie burgers, microwave fries lol don't want to spend our holiday cooking. Also went out for tea and cake and also ice cream every day ;-)

I had a 1lb gain on Friday before we went off on holiday taking me up to 9st 2.75 and this morning the scales are up at 9st 5.5lb woops ;-) we go away again Friday til Sunday up north to a wooden "wigwam" not sure how that's a wigwam but yeah whatever :p so will deal with the full extent of the gain when get back from there.

Was planning on starting back on simply filling on Monday when back from holiday as its only a month then til friends wedding. Severely doubt I will get back to target in time as it will be about 7lb away by then I reckon but might as well try and be good rather than the freestyling diet I have followed all year which although very enjoyable does not get me back to 9st!

Your trip looks lovely Kim.
Glad you had a blast Donna.
Well done on everyone that had good losses.
Keep us updated on hubby Annie.
Nikki I love Millie's hair SO MUCH hehe.
Sorry to anyone's news I missed just skim read x

:break_diet: I'm back with my tail between my legs.

After 18 months of being under 8st9 stone I've not been well for the last 6 months with an ovarian cyst and have spent so much of it in pain I haven't felt like dieting and couldn't exercise.

Anyway I got on the scales on Monday and was in for a shock - I knew some clothes were getting a little tight but I'd gone up to 9.5 stone:(

So even though I still hurt and don't have my next scan for 2 weeks I really need to find my mojo again.

Good to see some familiar faces and hope I can stay with it this time.

Morning ladies

How are you all ?
Welcome home Donna hope you had a fab time :)
Have you had a post holiday wi yet ??

Hi Kate nice to see you back sorry you not been well hope you get things sorted soon x

Enjoy your next holiday Laura x

Deb when do you go away ? How you doing have you ran this week ?

Well I went to wi tues night and had a sts was a bit gutted cause I'd really stuck to plan, been out 4 times and refused lots of yummy food and drink so at first was like why? I've been good but then thinking about it if I'd had all the yummy food I'd probably had a gain so need to be happy and at least I've not put on.
So plan for week 3 keep syns at 10 ( group thinks 15 too many for me ) going to have every ml and gram of my healthy extras and maybe try different ones do my trampoline for 20 mins 3 times and we will see if I lose. Got no socials on so hopefully can be 100% every day.

Take care xx

Welcome back Donna, ye look great. Your little boy is cute!!

Thank you, he doesn't half know it though-lol, he can be very cheeky with it.

Hey ladies.

Quick pop in, that's me back from my few days away at caravan. It was lovely its only about 70miles away from home but its the middle of nowhere. 6 miles to a village with one shop and a phone signal, 40 something miles to a real town with a supermarket!! The caravan was HUGE its at least as big as my tiny house!! 2 bedrooms one with king size bed, 2 bathrooms, 8 seater sofa, massive decking!! :)

Food was pretty awful we took most meals with us but it was lazy options like pizza, fresh filled pasta, porridge pots, veggie burgers, microwave fries lol don't want to spend our holiday cooking. Also went out for tea and cake and also ice cream every day ;-)

I had a 1lb gain on Friday before we went off on holiday taking me up to 9st 2.75 and this morning the scales are up at 9st 5.5lb woops ;-) we go away again Friday til Sunday up north to a wooden "wigwam" not sure how that's a wigwam but yeah whatever :p so will deal with the full extent of the gain when get back from there.

Was planning on starting back on simply filling on Monday when back from holiday as its only a month then til friends wedding. Severely doubt I will get back to target in time as it will be about 7lb away by then I reckon but might as well try and be good rather than the freestyling diet I have followed all year which although very enjoyable does not get me back to 9st!

Yeah just be good where you can :) I'm sure you'll be fine,

:break_diet: I'm back with my tail between my legs.

After 18 months of being under 8st9 stone I've not been well for the last 6 months with an ovarian cyst and have spent so much of it in pain I haven't felt like dieting and couldn't exercise.

Anyway I got on the scales on Monday and was in for a shock - I knew some clothes were getting a little tight but I'd gone up to 9.5 stone:(

So even though I still hurt and don't have my next scan for 2 weeks I really need to find my mojo again.

Good to see some familiar faces and hope I can stay with it this time.

Sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time, good luck getting back on the wagon though-hopefully it will help you feel better.

Morning ladies

How are you all ?
Welcome home Donna hope you had a fab time :)
Have you had a post holiday wi yet ??

Hi Kate nice to see you back sorry you not been well hope you get things sorted soon x

Enjoy your next holiday Laura x

Deb when do you go away ? How you doing have you ran this week ?

Well I went to wi tues night and had a sts was a bit gutted cause I'd really stuck to plan, been out 4 times and refused lots of yummy food and drink so at first was like why? I've been good but then thinking about it if I'd had all the yummy food I'd probably had a gain so need to be happy and at least I've not put on.
So plan for week 3 keep syns at 10 ( group thinks 15 too many for me ) going to have every ml and gram of my healthy extras and maybe try different ones do my trampoline for 20 mins 3 times and we will see if I lose. Got no socials on so hopefully can be 100% every day.

Take care xx

Plan sounds good :) good luck

I haven't had an official WI, but weighed at my mums-her scales said 10 stone 1 (AGHHH) but they do usually weigh a bit more then sw ones, and my official WI is Tuesday so I should lose some of that by then and also they shouldn't weigh that heavy anyway-hoping to be well away from 10 stone and close to being in my target range by then. I doubt I'll be in it but would like to only be a lb or two out

Hi Kate nice to see you back sorry you not been well hope you get things sorted soon

Sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time, good luck getting back on the wagon though-hopefully it will help you feel better.

Thank you

Glad to be back on the wagon. My digestive system feels so much better already.

Haha I must ave been posting when you said this.... I'm here!

We got home about 3 this morning and I've spent all day sorting out loads of washing ect. (and looking up holidays for next year.... not that we can book yet need to save a bit of money first)

yay your back. sounds like you had a great time!! you should get booking for next year. its such an expensive thing but really does give you loads to look forward to. it was Bulgaria?

Hey ladies.

wigwam looks and sounds great..your right to wait then start simply filling. you know what to do and what works best for you. hope your having good time x

Back