Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hey ladies that's me back and back trying simply filling from today.

The wigwam was fun. There's loads of sites all over UK if anyone fancies it. Don't think it let's you post links here but wigwam holidays .com (all joined of course!) Its pretty basic but it's cheap £40 a night based on 2 sharing extra £10 for each extra adult. So we were £100 for 2 nights for 3 people so divided up its cheap.

The site was lovely it's on a working farm so theres animals to see and feed. There's also a bunch of different walks leaving from the farm. Most are quite easy and pleasant walks down past rivers or one was pretty much a hike up a massive hill "the sheep trail" lol!

The accomdation is basic, we got the bigger one so you get a little more space and a fridge. There's plenty toilets and showers in a block. A large communal kitchen we just used it for microwave and kettle really.

Each wigwam has a fire pit outside so just buy logs and set up a fire there's grills to borrow to make it into a BBQ too.

We cooked veggie burgers first night and just got takeaway pizza the second night lol. Walks during the day. At night sat drinking round the fire.

Weighed in this morning at 9st 7lb, after a week of tasty food, lots of booze and snacks. Hopefully a little bit might just be tempoarary that can get off by weigh in on Friday.

Off work today start back tomorrow. Not much food in and got to be really careful with money next few weeks to get friends wedding prezy eek!

Feeling pretty motivated though already dealt with the washing, done my les mills pump DVD and I have a proper adult weighted hula hoop now (was getting my friend one made for her birthday so ordered myself one too as helps justify the £8 postage charge!) X

Just a quick pop in as internet connection is dire here! Couldnt go to York last Tuesday as Charlie had to go to vets as she had a poorly paw , so ended up coming to The Forest of Dean which is a little gem....... hotel in the middle of nowhere!
Still in size 8's....just haha!!!
Hope you all ok and will catch up when back in the land of the living lol! x

poor Charlie!! sounds like your having fun Mrs x

Advice please.....

My countdown has ran out at slimming world. I don't know whether to keep going or not. £5 just to be weighed seems excessive but I don't know how successful I will be doing it alone.

sorry Nikki missed this post...what did you decide?

Oh yeah forgot to mention there, I did my long run today... first one after holiday and managed 18 miles... I wouldn't have managed 18 miles on my own but with the group I did :) just hope my legs are okay tomorrow lol

18 miles??? i salute you donna....6.14 to be exact is the most i can do. how long does that take?

Wow Donna 18miles!! That's amazing.

Well back to normal his morning, my kids back to school!! Still have madam 20mths at home. She's here putting on swimming hat and swimsuit OVER her clothes!

lol wee cutie. how old are your other kids?

I've braced the scales at class and to get me out of the bad habit I had of going to a 5pm class, not eating before hand and going hungry all day I've gone to a morning one and still lost 0.5lb! Happy nikki :) and surprisingly they weigh exactly the same as my home ones!

you answered my question lol. yay good for you :)

Advice please.....

My countdown has ran out at slimming world. I don't know whether to keep going or not. £5 just to be weighed seems excessive but I don't know how successful I will be doing it alone.

Hi Nikki

Just read your post. Depends on how far away you are from target and your willpower!
I decided to go it alone for the same reason. The way I looked at it was that I was getting more support here than at group. Took a while to get used to it but after a few blips I`m doing ok now.

Hope it helps

Where are all my lovelies? I miss you all!!

I have 6 days until I go on holiday and dont think I'll hit my mini target of 11st at WI on Monday but so long as I am good on holiday I would hope my WI on the 16th might get me to my 11st target! Then it will be time to start the Christmas challenge.

Also, I have just noticed I am only 0.5lb from having lost 30lb since the day I went into labour! So happy because that means I am almost half way to my 60lb weight loss target and only 20lb away from the day I found out I was pregnant which was the 20th September last year.

16 weigh ins until Christmas...

0.5lb a week would give me a 8lb loss for Christmas
1lb a week would give me 1st 2lb loss for Christmas
1.5lb a week would give me 1st 10lb loss for Christmas
2lb a week would give me 2st 4lb loss for Christmas (THIS WOULD MAKE ME HIT TARGET!!!)

This weeks loss of 0.5lb was pretty good considering the party on Saturday and WI being on Monday so I was very happy!

Now the plan is to NOT gain whilst on holiday....in fact I think i'll take me scales haha.

Well after a brilliant week with 7 days 100% I've sts really fed up will sulk tonight then re-assess tomorrow :-( x

Morning

Right sulk over I really need to see a loss this week :)) really need our challenge to start !!

My consultant looked at my food diary and couldn't find anything wrong with it but has suggested a week of red days.... Feeling nervous about it but also hopeful it might give me a kick start anyway if any if you would pop to my diary I've planned today's food and would really like to know if its right for a red day.
Weighed the pasta OMG 35g is not a lot and you have to syn couscous at 4.5s per 25g and I'm sure I have about 75g so it could explain why I'm not losing.
Kim if your about a quick question my consultant also asked if I'd had my thyroid checked ? Any advice re this would be fab and as you are our go to medic lol I'd really appreciate your opinion xx

Hope everyone is ok and doing good we're all really quiet on here at the min xx

Hey hunni. Don't worry about your STS. It could be a number of things but hopefully next week will be a big loss for you :)

I can't wait for the new challenge start! Hopefully all our lovely ladies will be back on here very soon. I'm sure everyone's holidays are done with! I'm off to centre parcs on Monday, will be lovely to have a break. Xx

Hey everyone,

Was far too many pages to read through after being away for 2 weeks so I just skipped to last page......hope everyone is doing great with the plan

It's my 1st weigh in tonight n I know I've gained tons cos I can feel it without even getting on scales. I'm gonna get on plan straight away though.....I want to get into the 8s by Xmas & drop a dress size so I'm a comfortable size 10

Are we starting a new challenge yet or are we still on the bikini challenge?

Hey ladies....

Been super busy these past few days. Was going to go slimming world yesterday but then I fell asleep so didn't do that or running club, did a run today instead. Think I will probably go back to slimming world on Tuesday (still trying to stick to plan where I can at the moment but struggling, we're having pizza this weekend as well with friends) When are we starting the new challenge?

Work is going really well, I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

Hope your all well

Well been to group and I put 3lb on in Vegas. Not bad when I was there for 2 weeks n I got nothing but rubbish food all holiday

Hey hunni. Don't worry about your STS. It could be a number of things but hopefully next week will be a big loss for you :)

I can't wait for the new challenge start! Hopefully all our lovely ladies will be back on here very soon. I'm sure everyone's holidays are done with! I'm off to centre parcs on Monday, will be lovely to have a break. Xx

Thanks Nikki Iam puzzled but have been at this a long time so I'm sure to kick start my weight loss before I've had to change everything I eat.
I do tend to stick to the same foods, it's easy and affordable making new things can be expensive and time consuming, but for a week I'll give it a go :)

Are we waiting till everyone is back of hols so waiting for Kim and deb.
enjoy centre parcs you going for a week or weekend ? You'll have a fab time x

Hey ladies....

Been super busy these past few days. Was going to go slimming world yesterday but then I fell asleep so didn't do that or running club, did a run today instead. Think I will probably go back to slimming world on Tuesday (still trying to stick to plan where I can at the moment but struggling, we're having pizza this weekend as well with friends) When are we starting the new challenge?

Work is going really well, I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

Hope your all well

Oh Donna sorry forgot you were starting your new job , how's it gone r u full time now?

Well been to group and I put 3lb on in Vegas. Not bad when I was there for 2 weeks n I got nothing but rubbish food all holiday

That's not bad at all !!! x

Thanks Nikki Iam puzzled but have been at this a long time so I'm sure to kick start my weight loss before I've had to change everything I eat.
I do tend to stick to the same foods, it's easy and affordable making new things can be expensive and time consuming, but for a week I'll give it a go :)

Oh Donna sorry forgot you were starting your new job , how's it gone r u full time now?

Going for a week! I've just ordered a heart rate monitor that tells you cals burnt etc so hoping it comes before I go do I can keep track and hopefully get a loss when I come home x

am still here lol...holiday isn't until Saturday. you guys should start your challenge.
ronnie i think you need to shake it up. whenever i do red i would have, depending on what i was using my healthy extra for, toast with fried egg..so easy and very quick. or fruit and yogurt. lunch would be ham cheese n pickle sandwich or thins topped with Kerry low low and ham n tomatoes. i would then have cereal bar ( healthy extra) for snack or night time treat and maybe fish n salad for dinner. or use a baked potato as healthy extra and have chill?
i love red days. you are doing great so stick at it but pasta plus cous cous on the one day, does it not bag you up? you could have ham or tuna salad. it can be expensive but not if you plan. sometimes i would have big ham salad plus the six thins....keep at it Mrs x

sorry been busy myself and takes ages typing on my phone.

sorry donna i forgot you started too...oops..how is it going?

Back