Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

nikki you are doing great and seem very focused. center parc will be brill with loads of walking. how is millie?

Laura the wig wam sounded great..how are you getting on with simply filling?

nikki you are doing great and seem very focused. center parc will be brill with loads of walking. how is millie?

Laura the wig wam sounded great..how are you getting on with simply filling?

Millie is great thanks :) very lucky that she sleeps long stretches at night but still haven't found the time to read game of thrones haha

Getting rather annoyed because today is day 6 of the scales staying the same weight!! Why aren't they shifting!!!!

i haven't weighed as am scared too lol. not wi day til tomorrow and my target was to stay at 8st. fingers crossed but to be honest i haven't been trying. i am so relaxed its terrible. not did much running but still feeling good. i suppose i haven't made that much of an effort but feel restricted with the dark nights and running on my own but will need to work something out when i get back.
the few times i have eaten whatever it reminds me how yucky it is so am hoping for a really good balance between eating good and not stressing too much.

i thought Kim was away for week..she should be back?

Millie is great thanks :) very lucky that she sleeps long stretches at night but still haven't found the time to read game of thrones haha

Getting rather annoyed because today is day 6 of the scales staying the same weight!! Why aren't they shifting!!!!

that happened to me to Nikki. dead annoying but they will.
excellent about milie. my wee one is still in bed...am shocked lol

Been so busy the past few days. Just skimmed over the last few pages.

Are we doing a challenge this month or have I missed it?

Been so busy the past few days. Just skimmed over the last few pages.

Are we doing a challenge this month or have I missed it?

Hi GA. we are doing a challenge, I believe it's a Xmas one when we are all back from holiday. X

Going for a week! I've just ordered a heart rate monitor that tells you cals burnt etc so hoping it comes before I go do I can keep track and hopefully get a loss when I come home x

Hi Nikki. Can I be nosy and ask which one you bought as I would like to get one. Thanks

Hi girls
Sorry not been about much, but have been reading all your posts and I apologise for not responding.

Im in a really dark place at the moment, as Charlie had her front leg Xrayed on Tuesday and it showed a tumour....osteosarcoma.....and because she's 11 years old we dont want to put her through a traumatic amputation and chemo to only extend her life by a few months. So we are treating her palliatively at home with painkillers and will spend every minute with her for how ever long she has left.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Nikki. Can I be nosy and ask which one you bought as I would like to get one. Thanks

I got the polar FT4, it's was only £54.99 on amazon! Everywhere else it was £69.99. Can't wait for it to come, it has amazing reviews x

Hi girls
Sorry not been about much, but have been reading all your posts and I apologise for not responding.

Im in a really dark place at the moment, as Charlie had her front leg Xrayed on Tuesday and it showed a tumour....osteosarcoma.....and because she's 11 years old we dont want to put her through a traumatic amputation and chemo to only extend her life by a few months. So we are treating her palliatively at home with painkillers and will spend every minute with her for how ever long she has left.

Oh Kim I'm so sorry to hear this :-( poor Charlie. If you ever want a chat you know we are all here for you. Treasure the moments you have with her <3 look after yourself hun. Sending big cyber hugs xxx

Hi girls

Hugs xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls

Oh Kim, I'm sorry to hear that xxx

Kim your post is heart breaking. we had to put our dog to sleep..it still makes me cry years later. you are one brave lady doing what you are doing. i know you wouldn't let Charlie suffer and will be taking very good care of him. you will be feeling lost but you know we are here. i genuinely can not stop thinking of you. life is certainly a *****! hugs x

So sorry to hear about Charlie. We are all here if you want to drop in and chat.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words I'm hoping I get the holiday gain off pretty quick but the holiday was amazing & I had plenty of food & drink.
Just none of it was particularly healthy but that's America for ya

forgot it ws weigh in tomorrow...ate Chinese plus chocolate so taking todays weight for my last weigh in of the challenge. cheating i know but.....8st .25lb. whoop.

i imagine they won't show that again for a while but will try hard..the more bad food choices i make the worse i feel. need to remember this while on holiday. packed my trainers :)

Oh my goodness ive just done my measurements. The last time i did them was 4 days before Millie was born, so almost 4 months ago.

The measurement loss total is based on various body places but does NOT include anything that was near my bump.

I have lost a staggering 31.5in from my legs, hips (6in!!!), arms, neck and bust. I'm going to do them monthly from now on.

Oh my goodness ive just done my measurements. The last time i did them was 4 days before Millie was born, so almost 4 months ago.

The measurement loss total is based on various body places but does NOT include anything that was near my bump.

I have lost a staggering 31.5in from my legs, hips (6in!!!), arms, neck and bust. I'm going to do them monthly from now on.

That's fab Nikki, I'm going to measure myself! x

Hi ladies
Thank you all for your lovely kind words. My lovely girl seems to be a bit perkier now she's on strong painkillers, so just taking one day at a time and treasuring every moment ....and spoiling her......as have no idea when the inevitable will happen.

I weighed in today and was pleasantly surprised that I've only put on 2.25lbs in 2 weeks, so I'm still in target range at 8st 9.75lbs. Do want to lose a few pounds to get under target but that will happen whenever, as not really in the mood as you can imagine. I've got my MRI on Sunday, so hopefully will find out whats going on with my neck as well......has been a stressy few weeks here, so will be glad when we know whats going on with everything.

Sorry I havent replied to any posts, but wish Deb and Nikki a happy hols and when you get back maybe we could start our Xmas Challenge x

Back