Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies
Thank you all for your lovely kind words. My lovely girl seems to be a bit perkier now she's on strong painkillers, so just taking one day at a time and treasuring every moment ....and spoiling her......as have no idea when the inevitable will happen.

I weighed in today and was pleasantly surprised that I've only put on 2.25lbs in 2 weeks, so I'm still in target range at 8st 9.75lbs. Do want to lose a few pounds to get under target but that will happen whenever, as not really in the mood as you can imagine. I've got my MRI on Sunday, so hopefully will find out whats going on with my neck as well......has been a stressy few weeks here, so will be glad when we know whats going on with everything.

Sorry I havent replied to any posts, but wish Deb and Nikki a happy hols and when you get back maybe we could start our Xmas Challenge x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you are making the most of the time with Charlie. Bless her she is a beauty.

Hope your MRI goes ok and they can find out what is going on and give you something or do something to help you.

As soon as I'm back off holiday I will set us up a Xmas challenge :) xx

Charlie and I having cuddles yesterday. So funny her tummy looks chubby, but its her fur that's all fluffed up as I'd just brushed her

Attachments

• 1378487790293.jpg
    1378487790293.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 65
So sorry to hear about Charlie Kim :-( thinking of you and enjoy these moments together xx

Well good news I weighed in on Monday after my weekend away at 9st 7lb (weighed in as had missed Fridays weigh in and wanted to check on the damage) and by weigh in today I was back down to 9st 3.75lb :-D really pleased as although I knew some of the gain would be temporary I was only expecting 1 or 1.5 off by now! X

Charlie and I having cuddles yesterday. So funny her tummy looks chubby, but its her fur that's all fluffed up as I'd just brushed her

Lovely pic Kim.
I really don't know what I would do when it's time to say goodbye to my furry daughter.
Good luck with the MRI scan

Well done Laura thats a great loss in 5 days!

I made a discovery with breakfasts thats not SW friendly I'm sure........Granola! I have it with natural yogurt, blueberries and raspberries/strawberries. I'm working my way thru all the different makes to find out out which one I prefer and on Lizi's today. Will do a search to see if its a hexb and if not I will 'tweak'cos I'm not giving it up lol!

Happy, safe holidays to Deb and Nikki, see you when you get back x

I made a discovery with breakfasts thats not SW friendly I'm sure........Granola! I have it with natural yogurt, blueberries and raspberries/strawberries. I'm working my way thru all the different makes to find out out which one I prefer and on Lizi's today. Will do a search to see if its a hexb and if not I will 'tweak'cos I'm not giving it up lol!

Your at target so I'm sure you can get away with a few tweaks here & there

Lovely pic Kim she is a beautiful doggy :) and looks very happy as she has a lovely mummy xx

So sorry to hear about Charlie Kim :-( thinking of you and enjoy these moments together xx

Well good news I weighed in on Monday after my weekend away at 9st 7lb (weighed in as had missed Fridays weigh in and wanted to check on the damage) and by weigh in today I was back down to 9st 3.75lb :-D really pleased as although I knew some of the gain would be temporary I was only expecting 1 or 1.5 off by now! X

Well done Laura that's a great loss will have to pop into your diary see what you been doing to get that big loss, but I do think after a holiday if your straight back on to plan any gain doesn't hang around long, that's my problem getting back on plan lol x

Tweak !!! Your at target now it's all about a good balance now x

Morning ladies

Happy holiday Deb !!!! Not sure if you've gone yet but hope you have a great time :) xx

Well my red week is going good so far and I'm finding it ok fingers crossed for a loss :)

Having chicken wrapped in bacon filled with Philly (a) and sw made with hexb of jacket potatoe think its 230g
It is ok to use the jacket to make chips ??? Or do you have to have it as a jacket
I always use baking potatoes to make my chips
Maybe I'm over thinking it all !!! Lol

Hope you all have a good weekend !
My girls have been asked to be bridesmaids so we are going dress shopping today :) they are very excited !! xx

Morning ladies

Happy holiday Deb !!!! Not sure if you've gone yet but hope you have a great time :) xx

Well my red week is going good so far and I'm finding it ok fingers crossed for a loss :)

Having chicken wrapped in bacon filled with Philly (a) and sw made with hexb of jacket potatoe think its 230g
It is ok to use the jacket to make chips ??? Or do you have to have it as a jacket

My girls have been asked to be bridesmaids so we are going dress shopping today :) they are very excited !! xx

I'm sure that you can. I don't usually do red days but I can't see using baked potato as chips being a problem

Your at target so I'm sure you can get away with a few tweaks here & there
Thats what I thought lol!

Lovely pic Kim she is a beautiful doggy :) and looks very happy as she has a lovely mummy xx
Thanks Ronnie, she is a gorgeous girl x

Tweak !!! Your at target now it's all about a good balance now x
I have about a 6 month supply of different Granola's, so it will be tweaks all the way lol!

Morning ladies

Yes, you can use any potato for chips as long as you keep the skins on. I love SW chips and you get plenty with the amount you're allowed.
I also love Red days, so if you get stuck just ask away or have a look at some of my red days on my diary and that might help.
What a lovely day you will have looking for cute dresses for your girls......what sort of dress are you looking for? x

Had my MRI last night so just have to wait 7-10 for the results!
Had a sneaky WI this morning and Im down another pound to 8st 8.75lbs and not sure how thats happened cos I havent really been following SW to the letter! I will be following SW during the week and then lossen the reigns a wee bit at the weekends and see if that will keep me maintaining my target weight. Ive roughly been within target range for the last 4 months , so I'm happy with that! Will start back on my diary from today if anyones interested!

How are you all today? x

Well done Kim, good luck for results of your MRI as well.

Work is going really well for me, I'm still finding my feet with certain things-but I'm really enjoying it :)

About to pull my hair out with little one though, he's being an absolute nightmare lately-getting ready for school is the big one and I thought I'd cracked that today as he was really good-but he's come home from school started to do his homework and turned into an absolute devil child! I've written out a star chart for him basically splitting it into days and then morning, afternoon and evenings. I've given him a happy face for this morning and a sad face for this afternoon (he's currently in bed screaming ''its all my fault'') I've told him sad faces mean that day he isn't allowed to watch TV before bed-I'll probably bring his game into it as well. I think that's okay on a day to day basis but not sure what to say for over the whole week... like if he has more then a certain amount of sad faces he can't do something-but if he has less then that he gets a treat? (not sure what though :/)

Good luck for your MRI, Kim!!

Donna, couldn`t help smiling to myself at your little boy!! It takes me back a bit!

I`ve found being Nanna is so much more fun than being mum. I fill full them full of sweets and fizzy pop.
Then check the time and announce that I`ve got to go!! My mum did it to me, now it`s my turn!! :)

Kim I think that's the best approach that's what I have done all year to (sort of) maintain - eat well during the week and freestyle at weekends. Its how normal people not dieting maintain their weight so no reason why it shouldn't work seems very natural :) hope the scan gets some results for you so they can work on fixing you!!

Ah shame about the wee man Donna maybe he's just struggling getting back into routine after a summer off? I'm sure he will adjust again soon as he sounds like a lovely caring well behaved little boy normally from what you say.

First proper full week of simply filling (last week was just Monday til weigh in on the Friday) and its going smoothly. Thought it would be much harder to adjust after not counting for months now but its easy. I do tweak the plan a little but its common sense tweaks that I did last time on it too.

3 weeks on Saturday til friends wedding eek can't believe how close it is now. Bit annoying took the dress to get altered to a place that several people recommended for alterations today. They can take it up no problem but I was wondering if they could adjust the waistband as it sits lower than it should and looks strange and not very flattering but because its all sewn in and there's a zip they said it would basically involve taking the entire dress apart and advised against it. So poorly fitting dress it is lol! At least it won't drag on the floor anymore!! X

I agree Laura, as I've got to get out of the mindset of trying to lose weight lol! Dont think it would actually suit me being any lighter, all I need to do is tone around my middle now, so when I'm feeling better/fixed on the neck front, I'll get and do some CV exercise.
What a shame about the dress, but I'm sure it will look lovely, as you dont want to spoil the line of the dress by unstitching it all.
Glad you're enjoying being back on SF, but do you really need to, cos you were maintaining so well?

Not sure what to suggest about your little chap Donna, just keep doing what your doing and hopefully he will come out of this little 'faze'! Glad you're enjoying your new job.....is it full time? Hows the training going?

Thanks for all your best wishes about the scan ladies, will keep you updated. Have been doing lots of resesrch and I have my suspicions it will be surgery again, but if I think the worst, it wont be so much of a shock!

Well he didn't kick off at bedtime which was something, hopefully we'll get through tomorrow with no sad faces on the chart *fingers crossed*

I think technically I'm counted as part time as its 29 hours-but that's like 1 hour off full time lol. But I'm in 5 days a week for the whole of the school day.

Not sure how trainings going, I managed my 18 miles last weekend, this weekend I did 10.5 with mum and then 4.5 on the treadmill. Going to aim for 18 again this coming weekend and then I have a 20 mile race... only have 6 or 7 weeks until marathon :/

Are you going to WI tomorrow Donna? Did you put much on over your hols?

Back