Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Cool. I'm gonna be really good this time. If it wasn't for the holiday I would have had fav result in the last challenge. But, I wouldn't have not gone to Vegas lol

I've started to see all the Xmas stuff being put out in the shelves & that's making me more aware that the party frock is getting closer

good luck guys.

am weaning myself back on track slowly. i am so tired from that holiday that i need another lol

good luck guys.

am weaning myself back on track slowly. i am so tired from that holiday that i need another lol

I must admit I find it quite hard to get back into the flow of things post holiday as well.
Anyway, tell us about the holiday Deb & have you got any nice photos x

I've got the plasterers in for the next 3 days, so really looking forward for it all to be done so we can start decorating & get our living room/dining room back.

Omg omg my other half said by this time next year we can have moved house!!! I'm soooo excited because our semi is literally 5 rooms! I need so much more space than what we have. Bad news is we have just found a crack in the ceiling in the kitchen and the pipes above which is Millie's room are leaking and it's leaking into the kitchen.

Anyway my grandparents just called and they are taking me and Millie for lunch. However..... I have found an article online about weight loss and I'm going to print it out, do some shopping and give it a bash from Thursday for 2 weeks like it says. The scales are being hidden and I will next step on them on 11th October which is the day I go to the seaside. Little experiment....

Oh Nikki you do make me chuckle with all the different 'diets' you try out, but you always come back to SW!!! Whats this one you're trying out?
Exciting news about buying a new house, but boo sucks about the leak, hope you get it sorted x

Had to stop & take this photo when we were on holiday lol!

Attachments

• 1380029742719.jpg
    1380029742719.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 47
I've been out for lunch but also been i on a 1hour 30min walk! I wore my heart rate monitor and it says I burnt 700calories!!

Hey ladies sorry been a bit absent lol!!

Things had been looking quite promising at last proper weigh in I was 9st 2.5lb not last Friday but the one before, then last Thursday we ended up having to go out for a unplanned work meal out as we discovered we had social fund money to pay for a meal that needed claimed that day or we lost it, so world buffet was consumed!

Was up for hours that night with heartburn and stomach pains lol so not worth it this time :-( so the scales the next day said 9st 5.5lb eek! Havnt weighed since as not been well. Caught the flu that had my OH in bed most of last week. So not been following the diet properly just living on soup, lemsip, orange juice and chocolate really :-/ finally got a decent sleep last night so feeling a little better today.

Week on Saturday now is the wedding ARGH SO SOON NOW!! X

Oh Nikki you do make me chuckle with all the different 'diets' you try out, but you always come back to SW!!! Whats this one you're trying out? Exciting news about buying a new house, but boo sucks about the leak, hope you get it sorted x

Haha I have to mix things up to keep me going and so I don't get bored. It's kind of like slimming world red days, going to have a proper read and decide whether to do it or go for red days for a bit. Had a message off my slimming world consultant today as I haven't been for 4 weeks (which shows in my weight loss) so might go see her Monday x

Wi result lost 1lb so now 10.5 woohoo happy to get the challenge started with a loss !!!

How was wi Donna ?

Laura hope you feeling better :) wow the weddings come round quick did you sort anything else with the dress or are you leaving it?

Nikki red days are good :) I'm going do another week of them but maybe with a few Ee days x

10 stone 1 and a half :(

Oh well, its the start of the challenge, really hoping I can get it down for next week. It's frustrating though as I look nowhere near what I did at that weight before, I can tell I've put weight on and some of my clothes are tighter-but I'm a lot more toned then before, which makes it harder to get the motivation to REALLY stick with it... that and the marathon training I do need a little extra at times.

Oh dear Laura, sorry to hear you're not well....there's nothing worse than a stinking cold/flu, you just have to ride the storm so to speak! The last thing you need to worry or think about is worrying about your weight, so just get yourself better & look forward to the wedding x

Whats this diet called Nikki? Sounds like a low carb/high protein sort of thing. No harm in trying tho x

Yay, well done on the loss Ronnie. Are you still enjoying the Red days? I'll get you started on the Challenge x

How was WI Donna?

Well thats me back from the GP with my MRI results.....I have a T5/T6 disc herniation (Thoracic vertebra)!!! So, I have to increase the morphine & neuropathic drugs until Im painfree & then see GP again in 3 weeks to see how Im getting on. I then see the Pain Consultant in November!!! Deep joy.....cant believe thats my 3rd slipped disc! So, no more driving for me with all these drugs!!!

Oh dear Laura, sorry to hear you're not well....there's nothing worse than a stinking cold/flu, you just have to ride the storm so to speak! The last thing you need to worry or think about is worrying about your weight, so just get yourself better & look forward to the wedding x Whats this diet called Nikki? Sounds like a low carb/high protein sort of thing. No harm in trying tho x Yay, well done on the loss Ronnie. Are you still enjoying the Red days? I'll get you started on the Challenge x How was WI Donna? Well thats me back from the GP with my MRI results.....I have a T5/T6 disc herniation (Thoracic vertebra)!!! So, I have to increase the morphine & neuropathic drugs until Im painfree & then see GP again in 3 weeks to see how Im getting on. I then see the Pain Consultant in November!!! Deep joy.....cant believe thats my 3rd slipped disc! So, no more driving for me with all these drugs!!!

Aww Kim. At least you know what's up and you have your meds to ease the pain.

The diet doesn't have a name I don't think, it was just and article online and out of a book written by a nutritionalist xx

Hi Sinead. Dont worry about the little gain as I'm sure we're all guilty of a little pig out before we start a new diet! It does take time to get used to all the 'rules' of SW, but we're always here to help if you get stuck. Of course you're welcome to join the Challenge, I'll add you on. If you dont mind, tell us a bit about yourself. We've all been chatting for over a year now, so 'know' each other quite well and have been thru some ups and downs!

Thanks Kim

Of course I'll tell you a bit about myself. :)

I'm 35 years old and I am from Northern Ireland. I have been married for 8 years, no children but one furbaby. He is a 6 year old Yorkshire Terrier named Alfie and is a very spoiled pup. :D. I work full time as an Office Manager and I am a member of our local running club.

I have been running for just over 2 1/2 years and completed my first marathon at the beginning of the year in Paris. I have to admit that I never had much of a weight problem. I was around 7st 9-12lbs when I got married and would have stay around the low 8s until I gave up smoking 3 years ago and the pounds went on. I started WW in Feb 11 and started the C25K in March 11 so that I could run the Race for Life. I got to my target weight and had many more running achievements but the weight went back on as soon as I started training for the marathon. I don't know how. Well I was putting it on before and during marathon training wasn't a good time to diet for me. So here I am. :)

Oh dear that was a bit of a waffle, lol.

Can I ask? Is it normal to be so bloated and full of wind (sorry tmi) on SW?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10 stone 1 and a half :( Oh well, its the start of the challenge, really hoping I can get it down for next week. It's frustrating though as I look nowhere near what I did at that weight before, I can tell I've put weight on and some of my clothes are tighter-but I'm a lot more toned then before, which makes it harder to get the motivation to REALLY stick with it... that and the marathon training I do need a little extra at times.

Hi Donna, I have to say dieting is difficult during marathon training as you need the extras for fuel. Keep to your brown rice and pastas but I lived on bagels and peanut butter for my marathon fuel which wasn't good for the weight.

Your probably putting on more muscle with the training too. How far are you into your training? Are you following a training plan?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10 stone 1 and a half :(

Oh well, its the start of the challenge, really hoping I can get it down for next week. It's frustrating though as I look nowhere near what I did at that weight before, I can tell I've put weight on and some of my clothes are tighter-but I'm a lot more toned then before, which makes it harder to get the motivation to REALLY stick with it... that and the marathon training I do need a little extra at times.

When is your marathon Donna? I really don't think you can do sw and train so hard. You need the carbs for fuel. Concentrate on your running and you can get back to sw after the marathon.

Back