Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Blimey where are those scales coming from Donna as seem to be taking ages?!
I would just start fresh from today and go for the 5 - 15 syns.......dont go hungry! Its always hard to get back on it when you haven't eaten healthily for a while, but you know you can do it. Give it a few days and you will have flushed all those nasty sugars and fats out and you will feel so much better.....and it will get easier x

Saw you on FB Nikki with a glass of something which suspiciously looked like champers ! x

Yay to another 100% day !

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mini Challenge

KIM - 15th 100% ~ 16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100%

RONNIE - 15th 100% ~16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100%

DEBBIE - 15th 100% ~ 16th 0% ~ 17th 0% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100%

Last edited:
Morning ladies
Feeling nervous about wi tonight I've been 100% all week but don't feel like I've lost anything :-( maybe it's in my head .... Hope so but I remember last time once I got under 10stone I could never believe that I'd lost so hoping it's just that again I know I've stuck to plan all week.

Am I the only one wi on a tues now ?
Good luck anyone else
Have a good 100% day ya all !! Xx

Morning ladies
Feeling nervous about wi tonight I've been 100% all week but don't feel like I've lost anything :-( maybe it's in my head .... Hope so but I remember last time once I got under 10stone I could never believe that I'd lost so hoping it's just that again I know I've stuck to plan all week.

Good luck anyone else

I think thats just a coping mechanism Ronnie! More often when we feel like that, we'll get a good loss. If you've been a 100% on plan all week there shouldn't be any reason you wont see a big fat 9 something on those scales again!. So keep the faith Ronnie :)

Yes I think you are the only Tuesday weigher now, cos Donna is moving to a Friday....when she gets her scales!

Does anyone know how many syns are in lean 10% pork mince cos I cant find it in my books or on the site. The only thing I could find was ....more than 6% is xx....so not specific enough, cos surely there would be a difference between 10%, 12% or 20% pork mince?!
I'll dry fry it and pour any fat away and then guesstimate the synage

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

I weighed myself this morning again and I know I shouldn't do this but have to say I was shocked with the 3.4lb gain in one week. Well, the scales said 9st 0.2lbs which what I was last week and the week before. Is it possible, depending on what I eat the day before I could have just been bloated yesterday morning? For what I ate on my birthday was awful. At 9.30am I was tucking into my chinese from Saturday night. And it was a full chinese and I felt too ill on Saturday to eat it. Then mum took me out for Sunday dinner following by dessert and I finished her dessert too!!!! I think had I had a bar of chocolate throughout the day. I had some food later that night and some wine!!!! We'll see what the scales say on Monday, if I am below 9st 0.2lb then I'll know.

Ladies what's this mini challenge?

Yesterday I was really good. But did go over my daily syns. I had 21 syns, 13 of those was a half bottle of wine. Need to finish off all the birthday wine. I have another bottle left and I am off work all this week so might as well get rid of if. DH shares it with me and he could just hold out to the weekend I'll use it then.

I am thinking of doing Diet Coke Chicken tonight for dinner. I did make this once when I wasn't following the plan and can't remember what it was like. Looking forward to it though.

Donna, I am sure it is exciting getting a puppy but that puppy will definitely choose you. When we went to see Alfie there was only him and the wee runt left, he was from a litter of 3 and the other one taken was the female. I was holding the runt and DH held Alfie and while the runt wiggled and cried to get out of my arms, Alfie set contented in DH's arms and that's how we picked him. I think that was him choosing us. But good luck with it, when are they ready to go?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I`ve managed to get online at the library again, happy Tuesday everyone!

Slowly trying to get my head back into the se ways, taking it a day at a time.
Had two bolied eggs for breakfast - no toast
An apple and a satsuma mid morning and just had a jacket potato with beans for lunch.
Plan to have lamb chops for tea, don`t know what with yet.

Still got my hex`s and syns to sort out. Perhaps a couple of slices of wm toast with a cuppa later.

My big downfall seems to be knowing when to stop the syns. I have some Freddos in the fridge but whereas I know I should stop at one I`ve been having two or three. That`s without the glasses of wine :(

With me weighing in at home what do you think I should do weight wise. Picture attached was weigh day on my scales, but I was 10st 9.5 on group scales.

Attachments

• image-1144301599.jpg
    image-1144301599.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 92
With me weighing in at home what do you think I should do weight wise. Picture attached was weigh day on my scales, but I was 10st 9.5 on group scales.

If you are stopping group now take your own scales weight. It's only a 0.5 diff. You're doing so well xx

Maybe you should contact ebay about it Donna!

I have, got to wait until the 29th to contact them again now. I feel daft, should have just got the one's from tesco but I was being lazy.

Morning ladies

Good luck anyone else

Good luck, I always feel like that when I've been 100% as well, I'm sure you'll be fine. Yeah sorry I've abandoned you :p

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

I weighed myself this morning again and I know I shouldn't do this but have to say I was shocked with the 3.4lb gain in one week. Well, the scales said 9st 0.2lbs which what I was last week and the week before. Is it possible, depending on what I eat the day before I could have just been bloated yesterday morning? For what I ate on my birthday was awful. At 9.30am I was tucking into my chinese from Saturday night. And it was a full chinese and I felt too ill on Saturday to eat it. Then mum took me out for Sunday dinner following by dessert and I finished her dessert too!!!! I think had I had a bar of chocolate throughout the day. I had some food later that night and some wine!!!! We'll see what the scales say on Monday, if I am below 9st 0.2lb then I'll know.

Ladies what's this mini challenge?

Yesterday I was really good. But did go over my daily syns. I had 21 syns, 13 of those was a half bottle of wine. Need to finish off all the birthday wine. I have another bottle left and I am off work all this week so might as well get rid of if. DH shares it with me and he could just hold out to the weekend I'll use it then.

I am thinking of doing Diet Coke Chicken tonight for dinner. I did make this once when I wasn't following the plan and can't remember what it was like. Looking forward to it though.

Donna, I am sure it is exciting getting a puppy but that puppy will definitely choose you. When we went to see Alfie there was only him and the wee runt left, he was from a litter of 3 and the other one taken was the female. I was holding the runt and DH held Alfie and while the runt wiggled and cried to get out of my arms, Alfie set contented in DH's arms and that's how we picked him. I think that was him choosing us. But good luck with it, when are they ready to go?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It could be bloat, I wouldn't worry too much, stick to it this week and I bet it will all be gone :)

well I know they're still very young, 3 weeks old.... but this little guy was amazing with all three of us

20131117_171839-1.jpg He cried a little when boyfriend first picked him up, but they all did. But then he was quite happy being passed around us all and having cuddles with us all, he didn't even mind when my boyfriend touched his nose to see if it was wet or not and I touched his ears and held his paws and he just seemed so content (when I first touched his paw he turned round to look at me and see what I was doing but then just left me to it)
The white one was a bit noisier when we picked him up.

It's not much difference, go with whichever you want hun.

Awe Donna such a cute pup! I had some eBay issues earlier this month when a parcel didn't come and eBay were really good and refunded me within 48 hours.

Ok so I'll take my weight on these scales and then obviously work from these. Not sure when I'll weigh this week though as I'm at my mum and dads tonight's x

Sts ... Not sure how I feel about it to be honest been 100% all week too but it has been * week so I'm hoping it will show next week
Might start posting my food in my diary again just to keep track better so if anyone fancies keeping an eye on me I'd appreciate the input x

100% day x

Sts ... Not sure how I feel about it to be honest been 100% all week too but it has been * week so I'm hoping it will show next week
Might start posting my food in my diary again just to keep track better so if anyone fancies keeping an eye on me I'd appreciate the input x

100% day x

I'll have a nose hun, think I might start mine again as well for when I have on plan days

I'm sure its star week stopping you loosing, I never loose if its star week

Oh and for the first time in ages, I'm going to my mums after school today... so I will weigh there. Scary after such a long time of no weighing.

Had a gain this week. Was fully expecting it after the afternoon tea. Bring on a massive loss next week!!!

Attachments

• image-3701205346.jpg
    image-3701205346.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 50
Cute pup Donna x

STS is good for * week Ronnie, so I bet you have a good loss next week x

At least you know why it was a gain Nikki, so no more naughty afternoon teas for you! x

Im on day 6 of being 100% so feeling quite good without the crap in my system !

Gave myself a good talking to about eating and drinking crap! ( not lierally, but you know what I mean!!)

On day two of being 100% No messing about. Don`t think I`ll make my 8.5st challenge target but I`m not beating myself up about it.
Any sort of loss will be good and if I can get to the lower part of the 9`s then all well and good! :)

Need to take more fluids so off to get some NAS squash. Never got the hang of plain water :)

Well done everyone for your 100% days

Feeling good today, managed the shred.... although my legs are very stiff after no exercise for 3 weeks and just weighed at my mums 9 stone 13 and a half.... so have I lost from last time? Also those scales usually weigh me heavier (obviously don't know how they'll compare to my new scales)

Back