Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh update on the scales, they sent me a tracking number, no response just a tracking number, but it didn't work so I messaged again telling them it didn't work and when did they post it.... again no response.... but they gave me a refund.... so forget ebay, we'll pick some scales up from tesco.

Another 100% day so far!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Kim.
It's good you're making the most of your time with Charlie.

I'll be glad when we've got the computer & internet sorted then I'll be able to join in the chats properly.

Been doing some Christmas shopping. Need to with all my lot! This year I've promised myself we're not going overboard on the foid shopping, it's only a couple of days!

Last year we still had stuff from Christmas in April. As I typed that, hubs went to the cupboard & "found" a Christmas pudding from last year. It's ok as it's dated 2015!!

Hi everyone! Sts for me today 8 11.
Was out for dinner last night with hubby, a rare treat for us. I didn't go mad, had pate for starter and spare ribs & salad for mains, no dessert. One glass of wine :)
I have dentist this morning.....getting a filling:( not looking forward to it but it has to be done!
Have a nice day everyone and hope those 100% days pay off xx

Well done Annette on another 100% day :)
Deb your allowed to enjoy rare nights out and you got maintaining cracked :))

Well managed to stay 100% just yesterday went to the pictures to see the hunger games it was brilliant. I had a Pepsi max curly wurly and 6 starburst so 12 syns in total did take my total for the day to 16 but what's one syn between friends I was down the day before so not stressing too much
Lol can I still have 100% day please ;-)) xx

Been looking at the nice Christmas nuts.... :( I need to resist, haven't seen if Morrisons still do those choc honeycomb ones, but aldi do some mint choc and some orange choc ones.... also some with white choc....

But other then looking, I have been great food wise and done day 3 of the shred. Can't wait to get to a point where my body seems to be changing shape.... I remember last time it happened quite quickly. I've also been doing my own cool downs as I don't like the one's she does (I can't stretch it that sitting down position) and feel better then last time, don't know if its because I'm a bit fitter anyway or if its the different cool downs.

Hope everyone is well, any plans for the weekend?

Been looking at the nice Christmas nuts.... :( I need to resist, haven't seen if Morrisons still do those choc honeycomb ones, but aldi do some mint choc and some orange choc ones.... also some with white choc.... But other then looking, I have been great food wise and done day 3 of the shred. Can't wait to get to a point where my body seems to be changing shape.... I remember last time it happened quite quickly. I've also been doing my own cool downs as I don't like the one's she does (I can't stretch it that sitting down position) and feel better then last time, don't know if its because I'm a bit fitter anyway or if its the different cool downs. Hope everyone is well, any plans for the weekend?

I love aldi's chocolate Brazil nuts! Yum yum.
I'm with you on her sitting down stretches.....I can't reach down like she does, I stand up and do my own too!

I love aldi's chocolate Brazil nuts! Yum yum.
I'm with you on her sitting down stretches.....I can't reach down like she does, I stand up and do my own too!

I can't decide whether its a good or bad thing that boyfriend doesn't like nuts, its good as he doesn't buy them to tempt me, but it means when we do buy them its only me eating them

I'm glad I'm not alone on that one, lol-I did feel a bit silly never being able to do it.

Well done on the STS Debbie

Good girl Ronnie resisting the snax Ronnie

I've had a look in Morrisons Donna and they havent got those gorgeous honeycomb choc nuts yet....good job really!

Didn't WI today as leaving it til next week as needed another week of 100% days before I stand on those pesky scales!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mini Challenge

KIM - 15th 100% ~ 16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 100% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 100%
24th 100% ~

RONNIE - 15th 100% ~16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 100% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 75-85%
24th

DEBBIE - 15th 100% ~ 16th 0% ~ 17th 0% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 0% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 100%
24th

Last edited:
Well done on the STS Debbie

Good girl Ronnie resisting the snax Ronnie

I've had a look in Morrisons Donna and they havent got those gorgeous honeycomb choc nuts yet....good job really!

Didn't WI today as leaving it til next week as needed another week of 100% days before I stand on those pesky scales!

Maybe they won't have them this year.... I'm partly disappointed but partly glad as its one less temptation for me. Just have to avoid buying the aldi one's now (and I can keep telling myself they aren't as nice as the Morrisons ones, that might help lol) do Morrisons have any nice desserts in, we're going there or marks and sparks for our Christmas dinner pudding... something toffee or caramel probably?

Boyfriend is talking about going to subway tomorrow for the steak and jalepeno flatbread.... it looks gorgeous... but I must resist.... they do nice salads low syn don't they? Does anyone know the syns on the different toppings and the sauces?

Maybe they won't have them this year.... I'm partly disappointed but partly glad as its one less temptation for me. Just have to avoid buying the aldi one's now (and I can keep telling myself they aren't as nice as the Morrisons ones, that might help lol) do Morrisons have any nice desserts in, we're going there or marks and sparks for our Christmas dinner pudding... something toffee or caramel probably? Boyfriend is talking about going to subway tomorrow for the steak and jalepeno flatbread.... it looks gorgeous... but I must resist.... they do nice salads low syn don't they? Does anyone know the syns on the different toppings and the sauces?

I just checked and the flatbread is 10syns, then obviously steak and jalapeños are free, you could have cheese as you HEXA and sauces vary from 1.5-2.

I've attached some screen shots of the app for you :)

Attachments

• image-3003948116.jpg
    image-3003948116.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image-880543266.jpg
    image-880543266.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3998069906.jpg
    image-3998069906.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-984828582.jpg
    image-984828582.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2945293728.jpg
    image-2945293728.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image-743699159.jpg
    image-743699159.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 49
I just checked and the flatbread is 10syns, then obviously steak and jalapeños are free, you could have cheese as you HEXA and sauces vary from 1.5-2.

I've attached some screen shots of the app for you :)

Ooooo so I could have the flatbread and still be on plan, or have the salad with some sauce and still have syns for a treat later on :)

Thanks Nikki, you're a star. will have to see what I fancy tomorrow when we're out

Just ordered the puppy a hot water bottle..... I know that sounds weird but people have said about putting a hot water bottle in his bed to help him settle, but I was worried about putting a normal one in just in case he chews it and its not safe..... but I found one that's made for puppies (microwaveable) and has a tail he can chew if he wants.

100% day !!!
Going to a house party tomorrow so don't think it will be a full day 100% going be on plan brekkie and lunch and have low /no syns till we go to the party but don't know what food is going to be there, think I'll drive though so no extra in drinks :)
Have a good weekend everyone x

No problem Donna :) I love love the salad with turkey, ham, grated cheese ( I always took my HEXA allowance to add!) with sweet onion sauce! Yummy!!

Just ordered the puppy a hot water bottle..... I know that sounds weird but people have said about putting a hot water bottle in his bed to help him settle, but I was worried about putting a normal one in just in case he chews it and its not safe..... but I found one that's made for puppies (microwaveable) and has a tail he can chew if he wants.

Get him a teddy too Donna. The first night we got our puppy I left radio on low in the room with her and she didn't cry at all. They miss their mum, brothers & sisters but after a few days he'll be grand.

100% day :)

Hmmm good idea's Nikki.... think I might take my cheese too whatever I decide to add

Get him a teddy too Donna. The first night we got our puppy I left radio on low in the room with her and she didn't cry at all. They miss their mum, brothers & sisters but after a few days he'll be grand.

100% day :)

The water is like a little teddy dog :) its lovely. But going to get him loads of toys ect. want to make him as comfortable and happy as possibly

75-85% today see my diary for details ;-)) xx

Very quiet on here this weekend hope all you ladies are ok and that everyone's weekend has been good :))
I was straight back on plan yesterday 100% felt good even said no to biscuits and cake.

Can you remember me asking your opinion on the colour grey for my lounge... Well I got up yesterday and decided to just do it... Got first coat on all 4 walls and a 2nd on the feature one.
I love it and luckily so does hubby it is very different than what we had before but a change was need think we've had the same colour for about 8 or 9 years lol.
Will post some before and after photos when it's all done.

Kim is your lounge done now ?
How's Charlie doing ?

Back