Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies
Hey Deb good to see you back sorry things are tough at the min keep coming on here we'll help you get back on track :)x hope things get better Hun life's crap at times x

Kim how's it going today hope your ok huni and your getting all your jobs done for hubby's birthday :) did you manage to get him his 50 little prezzies x

I lost 1 1/2 tonight really chuffed so now 9.12 :) got 1 1/2 to loss for a stone would love that for next week but I'm out twice this week Friday night buffet and sat night Italian I think. So need to be so focused rest of the time and remember that it's 2 meals out of 7 days :)) x

Hi ladies
Hey Deb good to see you back sorry things are tough at the min keep coming on here we'll help you get back on track :)x hope things get better Hun life's crap at times x

Kim how's it going today hope your ok huni and your getting all your jobs done for hubby's birthday :) did you manage to get him his 50 little prezzies x

I lost 1 1/2 tonight really chuffed so now 9.12 :) got 1 1/2 to loss for a stone would love that for next week but I'm out twice this week Friday night buffet and sat night Italian I think. So need to be so focused rest of the time and remember that it's 2 meals out of 7 days :)) x

Whoopee, thats a great loss Ronnie you're doing so well.....you could hit your target by Xmas the rate you're going!
Just try and make as healthy a choice as you can when you're out and hopefully the 5 good days will help balance you out. But if it doesnt, does it really matter if you're a little late hitting those targets......you're out having a good time with family/friends which is much more important than a number on the scale. You must be looking fantastic now, so dont you worry your pretty little head :)

I'm ok thanks Ronnie, still very tearful when I think too deep, so I try not to go there. My mum has gone back today, so its just Rennie the devil cat and me in the house. Its weird cos the house feels so quiet and empty, so will just keep myself as busy as I can.
I didnt get the 50 little pressies in the end cos I ended up buying his big present now....a new group set for his bike - gears/brakes....but I still seem to have rather a lot for him......25!!!!!

Im off shopping today to get all the ingredients to bake his birthday cake......me, I cant bake lol!
He mentioned months ago he wanted a coffee chocolate cake topped with Revels, so thats what I'm baking! He doesnt know I'm doing it, so its going to be fun on Friday trying to keep him out of the kitchen!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss Ronnie!! I'm going to weigh shortly, Millie is fast asleep across me at the moment, couldn't resist a cheeky pic of her! So jonce she wakes I'll be up at the scales.

Whilst I'm in the process of sorting the house out I joined ww online and my first wi is Friday with them, then next Friday and then Fridays right up to Xmas.

I have a lot of Weekend plans through December so this works quite well.

4 weeks today until Xmas so who know what my Xmas weight will be! I'm going to try really hard!

Kim I am very excited about your cake!!! Get some kit kats and put them all around the edge and then your revels can sit in the top! Sounds like your keeping busy and hubby's birthday sounds like it will be fun :)

I've nearly done my Xmas shopping! Yippee! Got carried away as per usual but I'm super excited!

Attachments

• image-621457518.jpg
    image-621457518.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 63
Very cute pic of the little lady

What are you up to now young lady.......WW!!!!!! Whats all that about? You know you will be back to SW, so why WW?

Ref the cake.....Im covering the cake with ganache and then the Revels......will the Revels not stick on the side of the cake with the ganache.....does it need something like Kitkats to hold in place?

Good luck with WI x

Very cute pic of the little lady What are you up to now young lady.......WW!!!!!! Whats all that about? You know you will be back to SW, so why WW? Ref the cake.....Im covering the cake with ganache and then the Revels......will the Revels not stick on the side of the cake with the ganache.....does it need something like Kitkats to hold in place? Good luck with WI x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should be ok with the ganache Kim. I'll look forward to a picture!

I'll be back to sw as soon as I'm back home, it has been tough trying to get sw food cooked at mum and dads and so grab and go foods have been better. I think ww up to Xmas and then I'll be back.

X

Not sure I can post a piccie Nikki cos everytime I try it wont let me???

Ok it makes sense now about WW.....hope it works out ok for you. Did you WI today? x

Not sure I can post a piccie Nikki cos everytime I try it wont let me??? Ok it makes sense now about WW.....hope it works out ok for you. Did you WI today? x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo yes I did, totally forgot to post my picture!

Lost 1.5lb :)

Attachments

• image-42930525.jpg
    image-42930525.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 57
Yay, well done Nikki. Will your next WI be next Friday 6th x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes the 6th, then the 13th, 20th and then maybe the 27th if I dare!! Xx

I maintained this week :( I should have lost though so hoping it was the cup of tea I had before wi or because star week has just finished or some other reason and that it will show next week instead. I feel loads better since getting back on it properly and starting the shred.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas

I maintained this week :( I should have lost though so hoping it was the cup of tea I had before wi or because star week has just finished or some other reason and that it will show next week instead. I feel loads better since getting back on it properly and starting the shred.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas

Nothing wrong with a sts Donna! It could be your body getting used to the plan again.....did you do a full 100% week? What sort of things have you been eating? x

Yeah, I've had just over a week 100% now.... not sure how many days 10 plus though.

Eating my usual on plan things.... except possibly a bit less then I used to. Finding I snack less on an evening (although I want snacks now.... but that's partly because I've been to mums and I never seem to fill up there) a bit annoyed as ended up using my syns at hers, on two small slices of garlic bread and chilli made from a packet :( She was going to do chilli chips and rice but realised quite late on they had no rice, so got the garlic bread in and it was just plonked on my plate, she always says ''oh go on it won't kill you'' I think she thinks its me treating myself if I have it, but its not, because now I won't have my chocolate tonight (so it's actually the opposite of treating myself)

Oh and good news, the stud has picked and we were sort of between the pup we showed you and a gorgeous girl. But little one loves the tan/caramel coloured one and he's really strong on his legs, seems fairly content when we hold him ect. and the girl is apparently very loud... constantly barking.... so we're going for the boy :) its great knowing which one we're having finally

Well done on loss Nikki! Donna I'd say u'd have had loss as well if you had weighed before the tea!! Next week scales will show it. Great news on puppy, ye can pick name now.
100% day for me:) I'm doing well this week, have had no distractions! Hubby is at work tonight, think ill head to bed with my book away from any temptation. Night night girls xx

Lovely news on the new addition to your family Donna, will look forward to hearing what his name will be.

Another 100% day for both of us Debbie. I will be off plan for the next 4 days from tomorrow so will do WI tomorrow rather than Friday......how long shall we do this mini challenge for?
We'll have to think of our next challenge for after xmas.....maybe make it an easter challenge.......doesnt seem 5 minutes ago we were thinking of starting the xmas one!

Lovely news on the new addition to your family Donna, will look forward to hearing what his name will be. Another 100% day for both of us Debbie. I will be off plan for the next 4 days from tomorrow so will do WI tomorrow rather than Friday......how long shall we do this mini challenge for? We'll have to think of our next challenge for after xmas.....maybe make it an easter challenge.......doesnt seem 5 minutes ago we were thinking of starting the xmas one! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was thinking of the next challenge earlier.

They say "9 months on, 9 months off" for pregnancy weight gain. So Millie will be 9 months on 18th feb, so I have 13lb to lose by then!! I will be very disappointed if I don't reach it x

Didn't track my food yesterday and went over syns... 15.5 only .5 but as I'm out 2 nights this week I really wanted to keep them under 10 each day.... Annoyed now so not really 100% day sorry keeping a better eye on it today they soon add up don't they ;-) xx

Kim need to see pics of cake sounds yummy, enjoy your celebrations xx

Well done on your loss Nikki and good luck trying ww sometimes a shake up is good x

Well done on sts Donna and can't wait see pics of puppy have you chose a name yet .... Not jealous at all lol ;-) x

Deb your doing great on the 100% challenge those days soon add up :))
I'm up for another one after Xmas it does seem to keep us all focused x

Hope everyone else is good can't remember anymore posts sorry, take care xx

Lovely news on the new addition to your family Donna, will look forward to hearing what his name will be.

Another 100% day for both of us Debbie. I will be off plan for the next 4 days from tomorrow so will do WI tomorrow rather than Friday......how long shall we do this mini challenge for?
We'll have to think of our next challenge for after xmas.....maybe make it an easter challenge.......doesnt seem 5 minutes ago we were thinking of starting the xmas one!

Can't wait to visit them again, but not sure when that will be, both us and the owners have a busy weekend this weekend, so it might have to be either an weekday evening or next weekend.... they'll be 6 weeks old then, so the difference from the last time we saw them will be amazing.

Well done on loss Nikki! Donna I'd say u'd have had loss as well if you had weighed before the tea!! Next week scales will show it. Great news on puppy, ye can pick name now.
100% day for me:) I'm doing well this week, have had no distractions! Hubby is at work tonight, think ill head to bed with my book away from any temptation. Night night girls xx

I just need to be extra careful this week, I have a couple of danger zones.... meal out tomorrow... Christmas market and baby shower Saturday, but I'm going to be as good as I can and just have low syns the rest of the week.

Well done on another 100% day

I was thinking of the next challenge earlier.

They say "9 months on, 9 months off" for pregnancy weight gain. So Millie will be 9 months on 18th feb, so I have 13lb to lose by then!! I will be very disappointed if I don't reach it x

Good luck I'm sure you can do it, but don't be too hard on yourself if you don't. I think if you manage 9 months to get it all off that's amazing and not just how it should be.... most people don't have it off anywhere near that :)

Didn't track my food yesterday and went over syns... 15.5 only .5 but as I'm out 2 nights this week I really wanted to keep them under 10 each day.... Annoyed now so not really 100% day sorry keeping a better eye on it today they soon add up don't they ;-) xx

Kim need to see pics of cake sounds yummy, enjoy your celebrations xx

Well done on your loss Nikki and good luck trying ww sometimes a shake up is good x

Well done on sts Donna and can't wait see pics of puppy have you chose a name yet .... Not jealous at all lol ;-) x

Deb your doing great on the 100% challenge those days soon add up :))
I'm up for another one after Xmas it does seem to keep us all focused x

Hope everyone else is good can't remember anymore posts sorry, take care xx

Don't be too hard on yourself it happens and could have been way worse.

Didn't you say you'll be getting a puppy next year too.

Introducing Tyrion, not the best picture, but it's one we were sent yesterday

1454587_684804191570794_1922900001_n.jpg will get more when we go to visit him again.... and obviously hundreds when we pick him up ;)

I know a lot of people don't like the name, my mum thinks we should go with Toby but I think that would be odd as her dogs name is Obi. It's from game of thrones though, boyfriend came up with the name as they're small dogs and Tyrion is a midget in the series. I wasn't sure at first but it's really grown on me.

Sounds as tho everyone is super busy this weekend.....

Ronnie, dont fret over 0.5 of a syns......thats 10 calories! But I appreciate that you wanted to keep your syns on the low side this week for your meals out as well.........remember what we say......life is for living and too short, so enjoy yourself cos those scales aren't going anywhere and its 2 meals out 21 !!!
Thanks Ronnie, celebrations start today!

How do you pronounce Tyrion Donna? Unusual name, but there again people call their dogs all sorts, so good for you for being different! He is such a cute boy......is he a Parsons, sorry cant remember and he's too teeny to tell!

Well, I weighed in this morning at 8.13......happy with that. Hubby's birthday celebrations start today and that will involve off plan food obviously! Not a lot of drink for me, a few glasses of bubbles over the next few days and then will stick to pear cider cos I cant deal with drinks with these drugs!!!

Sounds as tho everyone is super busy this weekend..... Ronnie, dont fret over 0.5 of a syns......thats 10 calories! But I appreciate that you wanted to keep your syns on the low side this week for your meals out as well.........remember what we say......life is for living and too short, so enjoy yourself cos those scales aren't going anywhere and its 2 meals out 21 !!! Thanks Ronnie, celebrations start today! How do you pronounce Tyrion Donna? Unusual name, but there again people call their dogs all sorts, so good for you for being different! He is such a cute boy......is he a Parsons, sorry cant remember and he's too teeny to tell! Well, I weighed in this morning at 8.13......happy with that. Hubby's birthday celebrations start today and that will involve off plan food obviously! Not a lot of drink for me, a few glasses of bubbles over the next few days and then will stick to pear cider cos I cant deal with drinks with these drugs!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on weigh in Kim. Happy Birthday to your hubby, have a lovely time celebrating xx

Donna Tyrion looks adorable, I'd say you can't wait to get him home. When are ye getting him?

Back