Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Blimey Nikki hope you're ok....what happened?

Glad to hear you're doing ok as well Deb as it must be difficult for you with all the changes in your circumstances.
Thanks for asking.....I'm plodding on waiting for my appointment to see the neurosurgeoun again and cant go back to work really until I've seen him. Wouldnt be able to cos even on the morphine I'm on, I still get a lot of breakthrough pain after doing things like the housework, so doing my job would be rather unpleasant to say the least!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

morning all. yikes guys is everyone ok from the accidents?

can't be easy Kim and very restricting for you. when is little baby due now?

official weigh in of the year 8st 3.75lb. star week looming but happy with that considering there was no xmas control :)

Oh, I weighed myself this morning and I was 10 stone 5 :eek: which is still a loss but its obviously a gain compared to yesterday, so I took off my watch and jacket (scales are in the kitchen as its the only flat floor in the house) and I went down to about 10 stone 1.8... put my watch back on and it took me to 10 stone 2.4, then the jacket which took me to 10 stone 2.6 :/ do you think I have dodgy scales as the first reading didn't make sense? But then the others after that did sort of go up and make in a more logical way?

Anyway I think I'll take yesterday's ready of 10 stone 2 and a half just because it seems like an easier reading to take

Donna, hope Ash is better soon! :)

I know how you feel about scales.
Mine are rubbish so now I weigh myself weekly in my local Boots.
I know I have to pay but at least they`re accurate!! :)

We are ok thanks everyone for asking. We were driving to a car park and my friend was driving, we had her little boy and Millie in the car too.

A bloke in front all of a sudden stopped and indicated to turn down a side street, my friend did an emergency stop and about 3 seconds later a taxi ploughed into the back of her! Luckily the bloke who had turned down the side street and another bloke all stopped and we took all their details as it's totally bugg**d the bumper, it's practically hanging on and the sad thig is my friend only passed her test 3 months ago and only just got her car :-( anyway her little boy was really upset so we took him to nandos for lunch and Millie slept right through it bless her.

Also, I have weighed in this morning. Since I'm doing it from home now thanks to all your comments and advice and I've lost 1/4 of a lb since Saturdays weigh in.

Please can you put me down as a Friday weigher Kim :)

Attachments

• image-2666924442.jpg
    image-2666924442.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 42
Glad everyone is alright following all their incidents :)

Well done to all the friday weighers......toldya friday was the best day to weigh......if you end up having a little naughty over the weekend you have the rest of the week to get it off :D

Well girls I'm appalled at my weight gain since I last weighed in........but first lets blame - excessive unhealthy food, hormones, painkilling drugs, constipation, inactivity, grief.........since I last stood on the scales I have gained 12lbs and I now weigh 10 st 1lb!!!!!!!!
No wander I feel and look like an Umpalumpa haha.......I feel better already after being on plan 4 days, but its scuppered this weekend cos I'm going away to a friend's retirement doo......there's always summit!!!
Cos I'm heavier than I realised I've adjusted my goal to a realistic weight loss of 10lbs!

Last edited:
SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 8lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs

Last edited:
Glad everyone is alright following all their incidents :) Well done to all the friday weighers......toldya friday was the best day to weigh......if you end up having a little naughty over the weekend you have the rest of the week to get it off :D Well girls I'm appalled at my weight gain since I last weighed in........but first lets blame - excessive unhealthy food, hormones, painkilling drugs, grief.........since I last stood on the scales I have gained 12lbs and I now weigh 10 st 1lb!!!!!!!! No wander I feel and look like an Umpalumpa haha.......I feel better already after being on plan 4 days, but its scuppered this weekend cos I'm going away to a friend's retirement doo......there's always summit!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry about it Kim. I know that when you get focussed you smash it! What are you aiming to have off for the Easter challenge?

I love being on plan, every single day I feel better and better. Today won't be on plan and it's my sis' birthday Sunday so doubt that will be on plan either! But like you said we have all week to rein it back in.

Enjoy your weekend!

X

Thanks Nikki, you know me so well lol! Yes, once I'm in the zone I do become very focused and know I'll lose all this adipose lol!
Im going for a challenge of a 10lb loss.

You are going great guns Nikki and will look fabulous at the party, look forward to seeing some pics.....have a wonderful time xx

Hi all. After a little persuasion im back :) went back to group last week and weighed in at a very disgusting 11 stone 10.5 no idea where it has all creeped on. Well actually I do. I got a meal card for uni cos im low income and basically I have been eating chips and cake every day!
Buut I lost 6lbs in my first week :-D I go to cyprus on the 27th of may to be maid of honour and my wedding anniversary is on the 30th of may while we are out there so I would really like to be back in the 9s by then :)
When is easter? I would like to join the challenge :)
Ive skimmed the thread but keep up with most of you on fb. Deb im sorry to hear of your spilt hugs for you x

Hi all. After a little persuasion im back :) went back to group last week and weighed in at a very disgusting 11 stone 10.5 no idea where it has all creeped on. Well actually I do. I got a meal card for uni cos im low income and basically I have been eating chips and cake every day!
Buut I lost 6lbs in my first week :-D I go to cyprus on the 27th of may to be maid of honour and my wedding anniversary is on the 30th of may while we are out there so I would really like to be back in the 9s by then :)
When is easter? I would like to join the challenge :)
Ive skimmed the thread but keep up with most of you on fb. Deb im sorry to hear of your spilt hugs for you x

Haha, glad you came back to us Vicky :) Of course you can join the challenge ....what day do you WI? You know how anal I am, need to keep everything neat and in order lol!
Its amazing how the weight does creep back on, but hey we grab it by the cahoonies and beat it!!!
Easter Monday is the 21st April x

I weigh in on a thursday. Ive gone to a different group and started as if ive never done it before. Totally looking everything up :)
Ideally I would like to be 10stone 5 by easter :)

6lbs gone...22lbs to go

I weigh in on a thursday. Ive gone to a different group and started as if ive never done it before. Totally looking everything up :)
Ideally I would like to be 10stone 5 by easter :)

6lbs gone...22lbs to go

Did you weigh 11st 4.5lbs this thursday then Vicky?

Hi everyone, glad ye are ok after accidents. Hope Ash is ok, did he go to A&E Donna?

Kim you know you will get that weight off, you have had such a hard time the last few months. You know sw works and once you are having 100% days it will fall off you.

Nikki you are doing so well.

Well first weigh of 2014 for me today 8st 10. Happy with that. Went back to the gym last Fri so I've had full week of exercise.

Vicky welcome back! We have missed you!!

6lb is absolutely amazing weight loss, well done :) oooo Cyprus I love it there, I'm sure you will really smash your target by then, 19 weeks and at just over 1lb a week you'll soon be there!

Xx

My birthday cake I've made!!

Attachments

• image-4055499539.jpg
    image-4055499539.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 103
Back