Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'll answer properly when I get home, Kim.
I find posting on my phone a but difficult!

No probs Annette, you've answered my nosey questions lol!
Sorry to hear hubby having to have yet more meds......haha I know how he feels!
Will he have to have a stent?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks amazing Nikki

oooo exciting news :)

We called our venue today, going to look at it again in daylight lol on Saturday and pay our deposit. They have said I can book a room the night before as well, I asked about other weddings but she said its on a first come first serve basis.

Trying not to worry too much about the Church and hoping they're available, bring Sat the 1st and hopefully we'll know for sure then as well. Although that Church doesn't have a vicar at the moment bookings are all going through the warden and he's arranging visiting vicars for it.... I'd imagine by August 2015 they'll have a full time vicar though.

Going dress shopping in March as my bridesmaids are both up here, so going out with them and my mum :)

No probs Annette, you've answered my nosey questions lol!
Sorry to hear hubby having to have yet more meds......haha I know how he feels!
Will he have to have a stent?

Sorry I`ve only just got round to replying, Kim.
No he`s not having a stent. They feel that as the hydrocephalus
came about due to his meningitis when he was a baby, a stent
would be of no use to him. He had a reservoir put in the top of
his head back in August then in October he had what they called infusion tests.
We had the results last month. They were hoping that the reservoir would relieve the
pressure but it was unsuccessful.

The various consultants we`ve seen have been surprised that he`s functioned until now
and has only had problems in the last 10 years or so.

When we got home, there was another hospital letter.
Cardiology in May!!
Hope you`re getting on ok!

Looks amazing Nikki oooo exciting news :) We called our venue today, going to look at it again in daylight lol on Saturday and pay our deposit. They have said I can book a room the night before as well, I asked about other weddings but she said its on a first come first serve basis. Trying not to worry too much about the Church and hoping they're available, bring Sat the 1st and hopefully we'll know for sure then as well. Although that Church doesn't have a vicar at the moment bookings are all going through the warden and he's arranging visiting vicars for it.... I'd imagine by August 2015 they'll have a full time vicar though. Going dress shopping in March as my bridesmaids are both up here, so going out with them and my mum :)

It's exciting isn't it!!!

I can't wait!!

We are going tomorrow to book and pay deposit then got to call and book registrar. They only have 2 slots left for our date!!! Going to book an overnight stay for sometime this summer do we can really experience it x

What the registrar only have two slots left?

Oooo scary stuff :/ I hope we manage to get someone to agree to marry us soon then, otherwise we might end up being completely stuffed

Put 1lb on !!! So not great start to our challenge
Got my head straight now stayed to class and feel positive for the week x

Your venue looks lovely Nikki how exciting !!

Thats not bad Ronnie, especially with a naughty weekend....chin up and head down for a good week ahead x

Nikki isnt it next summer your looking at? They wouldn't let us book the resgistrar more than 12 months in advance :-S

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D
2nd STS :-(

1lb isnt bad at all :)

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3

Sorry ive been absent ladies I had an exam yesterday. Just got a 1to1 interview today then I'm done for this semester. Semester 2 starts tomorrow :)

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3

Vicky and Donna, they said registrar can be booked up to 24 months in advanced and even for next August they had just 2 slots left so I'm going to pay deposit on venue today and rig first thing tomorrow and pay deposit to them because I don't think they will be open at 6.30 tonight.

X

Must be different rules everywhere! I know we were panicking cos we couldn't book ours until 12 months before but we had already booked the venue :-S turned out ok though x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3

Must be different rules everywhere! I know we were panicking cos we couldn't book ours until 12 months before but we had already booked the venue :-S turned out ok though x ........................................... <3 <3 LPV <3 <3 .... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :).... 1st WI 6lbs :-D 2nd STS :-(

I rang yesterday and I'm just going to ring today to check the slot is still open and then call first thing to book it. It's so confusing isn't it, you risk losing one of the parts because you can't book them together! Xx

Just had a sneaky peak on the scales and looks as tho I'm on for a decent loss this Friday.....thank goodness as dont want to see the number 10 again!!!!!!

Just had a sneaky peak on the scales and looks as tho I'm on for a decent loss this Friday.....thank goodness as dont want to see the number 10 again!!!!!!

yay. good for you Kim. you deserve it x

hi ladies....can't seem to keep up. probably because i can't stop eating. well at the weekend i was rubbish yet not so bad this week. naughty naughty
did 5 miles last week over 2 sessions and did 3 miles on Monday. will go tonight and do 3 miles. know i am off out the next two weekends so think i will just go with the flow.

wedding chat sounds good ladies. cant wait to see the dresses when the time comes.

nikki you are doing great weight wise and please don't dread work. just look at it as the next chapter x

ronnie that lb will be off before you know it x

need to read back on the rest to catch up ha

Thanks ladies I know it's only 1lb but been bobbing about with this lb for about 10weeks so need to get myself in gear and get the last half stone shifted. Thinking about it this might be where I can sit comfortably weight wise cause I was around this weight for most of the last 2 years since my 40th ... Can you believe it's 2 years ago.... OMG where has that gone !!

So had a good talk to myself I will get to target and then work hard to maintain at that weight rather than this weight, got yummy food all prepared for today ... One day at a time !!! x

Thanks for the welcome xx
I too had a peek at the scales this morning,naughty I know and silly really as only started on Monday..only quarter of a lb down but I suppose if quarter comes off every 2 days it would be a good weeks loss. Annoyed with myself today I had a little shortbread finger with a cuppa earlier then without thinking threw another in me gob! wasn,t too bothered till found out they are 5 syns each :eek::eek: oh my! On a good note I made veggie scotch eggs,there syn free and bloody yumm!! xx

hi ladies....can't seem to keep up. probably because i can't stop eating. well at the weekend i was rubbish yet not so bad this week. naughty naughty
did 5 miles last week over 2 sessions and did 3 miles on Monday. will go tonight and do 3 miles. know i am off out the next two weekends so think i will just go with the flow.

wedding chat sounds good ladies. cant wait to see the dresses when the time comes.

nikki you are doing great weight wise and please don't dread work. just look at it as the next chapter x

ronnie that lb will be off before you know it x

need to read back on the rest to catch up ha
By doing that Deb you might balance yourself out! Im sure once things settle for you, younwill get in the right head space and get back to SW, but younseem to be maintaining very well at the moment. Summer will be here before you know it, but by then you'll be so toned by the running lol! x

Thanks ladies I know it's only 1lb but been bobbing about with this lb for about 10weeks so need to get myself in gear and get the last half stone shifted. Thinking about it this might be where I can sit comfortably weight wise cause I was around this weight for most of the last 2 years since my 40th ... Can you believe it's 2 years ago.... OMG where has that gone !!

So had a good talk to myself I will get to target and then work hard to maintain at that weight rather than this weight, got yummy food all prepared for today ... One day at a time !!! x
You'll get there Ronnie as you're very determined, but then the hard bit comes with maintaining lol! x

By doing that Deb you might balance yourself out! Im sure once things settle for you, younwill get in the right head space and get back to SW, but younseem to be maintaining very well at the moment. Summer will be here before you know it, but by then you'll be so toned by the running lol! x

You'll get there Ronnie as you're very determined, but then the hard bit comes with maintaining lol! x

hope so Kim. not too worried but know i need to focus x

Back