Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I`m off to bed, now having dosed up on medication!

Hopefully I`ll be a little more comfortable than last night.
Not sure how this will affect my weigh in.
I usually do that at Boots at the weekend.
I`ll see how I feel.

Well done girlies on the losses. Steph you are more than welcome to come and join us in our chats......more the merrier Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw thanks Kim- I will do! Once I get started though you can't shut me up!! Haha!!
Well done everyone on losses!!
X

Aw thanks Kim- I will do! Once I get started though you can't shut me up!! Haha!!
Well done everyone on losses!!
X

Tell us a little about yourself Steph......how tall are you (we're all mainly midgets!), whats your goal weight, how long youve been on sw,what you do for a living etc......will be nice to get to know you

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! I'm a little shorty too!! 5ft2!!
I've done every diet under the sun and spent most of my 20's (now 29) and before if I'm honest battling with my weight! My very first start weight was 14stone 2lbs.
. I got to about 10stone and gave up, I thought I couldn't get any lower because I stopped trying!! I rejoined sw on a mission in October/November and tonight got my club 10, stone award and hit the '8's'.
Total loss so far:- 5 stone 3lbs!! I'm thinking I might claim target at 8'9 but not sure yet! I still feel fat! I know I'm not but I feel it!!
I'm a police officer so work shifts- this can be hard going on the plan at times but i love my job and it's important I stick to plan because sw got me where I am today!
My OH and I were renting but we've both moved back in with our parents to save for a deposit for a house!! It's honestly hard going being apart and living between our houses. He's a nurse so sometimes we can go days without seeing eachother but it'll all be worth it when we have our house. After that... Who knows, marriage, kids!!! Eeeeek exciting times!!
So that's me- thank you for being so welcoming! X

I've done every diet under the sun and spent most of my 20's (now 29) and before if I'm honest battling with my weight! My very first start weight was 14stone 2lbs.
. I got to about 10stone and gave up, I thought I couldn't get any lower because I stopped trying!! I rejoined sw on a mission in October/November and tonight got my club 10, stone award and hit the '8's'.
Total loss so far:- 5 stone 3lbs!! I'm thinking I might claim target at 8'9 but not sure yet! I still feel fat! I know I'm not but I feel it!!
I'm a police officer so work shifts- this can be hard going on the plan at times but i love my job and it's important I stick to plan because sw got me where I am today!
My OH and I were renting but we've both moved back in with our parents to save for a deposit for a house!! It's honestly hard going being apart and living between our houses. He's a nurse so sometimes we can go days without seeing eachother but it'll all be worth it when we have our house. After that... Who knows, marriage, kids!!! Eeeeek exciting times!!

Thanks for sharing.....its lovely 'seeing' new faces and what a fabulous weight loss, well done :) you must look a new woman! Think we all know that feeling of not believing we're slim, even when we are......some weird psychological reason I'm sure!
Im a registered nurse as well, so know shifts can not only be a killer, but play havoc with trying to keep to a healthy eating plan!
Oooh dont envy you having to move back in with your folks, especially having to live apart.....torture!
What part of the country do you live in.....I'm in Dorset.
8.9 is a good weight for your height, but believe me its a real beeeeatch trying to maintain it!
This is a great thread and a few of us have been here for a while......think its more like a little chatroom for us as we have all been thru some ups and downs, literally, together......you'll get lots of advice and tips, but it sounds as tho you must know the plan intimately like most of us.....so a big fat welcome Steph x

Woah Woah Woah I'm not a midget.....im vertically challenge or as my mum likes to say...im not over weight im under tall :-D

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI -6lbs :-D
2nd STS :-(
3rd -1lb

Woah Woah Woah I'm not a midget.....im vertically challenge or as my mum likes to say...im not over weight im under tall :-D

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Vicky you're a giant compared to me.....you've got a good 2" on me lol!

Welcome to the thread Steph and well done on your weight loss so far.

Down to 10 stone 1 today... can anyone remember what I said my target for Easter was? I think I was aiming for 9 stone 7 and then seeing how I felt from that point on (I should be able to get lower then that really as what made me gain weight from being 9 stone was going on the pill and marathon training

Well,, I`m here again!!

It took me half an hour to get up out of bed.
Only did so cos I needed the loo!
(too much info, I know!)

What`s this about midgets?:)
I know I`m no giant, but 5ft4ins isn`t
midget territory either. :D

Well,, I`m here again!! It took me half an hour to get up out of bed. Only did so cos I needed the loo! (too much info, I know!) What`s this about midgets?:) I know I`m no giant, but 5ft4ins isn`t midget territory either. :D

Poor you Annette have a lazy day today hope your feeling better soon xx

I'm 5ft4 too lol we are the giants of the group ha ha xx

Vicky you're a giant compared to me.....you've got a good 2" on me lol!

How tall are you kim? Im 5 2 x

Welcome to the thread Steph and well done on your weight loss so far.

Down to 10 stone 1 today... can anyone remember what I said my target for Easter was? I think I was aiming for 9 stone 7 and then seeing how I felt from that point on (I should be able to get lower then that really as what made me gain weight from being 9 stone was going on the pill and marathon training

Well done :)

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

We are a colony of vertically challenged people lol x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

I'm a lanky 5ft 7in and that's not good either, I get banned from going out in "big big heels" as rich calls them because they make me hit 6ft and he is 5ft 11in and I think he prefers to be the taller one.

Welcome Steph! We are a very chatty bunch and it can take a while to catch up some times.

I have had a mega busy few days. Millie has started nursery, only 1 hour sessions to get her uses to it but she loves it! I've got someone coming to view the house today so I've got to have a swift tidy up, nip to the retail park, take Millie to nursery, come home in time for the lady coming and then we are going out for dinner tonight with the in laws. X

Thats such an exciting day nikki! Fingers crossed with the house viewing :)

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Vicky it says on your stats you're 5' 3" thats why I said you had 2 inches on me cos I'm 5'1"!

There are advantages of being petite, but the downside is every pound shows on me and we can wear big big heels Nikki lol!

Oh you poor thing Annette, how about having a hot bath and dosing up on painkillers for the day

Well done on the 1.5lbs off Donna

At last I'm out of the 10's.......2.5lbs off this week, which isnt bad considering its *week (first one in 4 months!) & Im still suffering with *ahem*!

13 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 8lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: sts

Last edited:
Wow girls loads of reading the last few days!!
Exciting that Nikki & Donna have weddings booked :)
Annette you were very lucky and unlucky all at the same time. Hope you feel better soon.
Welcome Steph, you have done so well.
Vicky well done on your 1lb!!
Deb that link Kim sent you is very good, it's so hard no to let your feelings show to your child. At the end of the day ye both want a happy boy so hopefully your ex will realise that ye need to be civil to each other.

Well I weighed in this morning at 8st 11!!! Up 2, I didn't think I had made bad choices this week! I'm feeling bit bunged up sorry tmi!!! I eat porridge, fruit, veg & soup everyday but I still seem to lack fibre??

Back