Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I dont think the weather is helping with feelings of bloat, cos we all tend to eat more carb laden foods in the winter, which can lead to you feeling bloated. Try having a Red day, or at least cut down on the carbs Deb.

Thanks for your messages ladies. I wont get answers today, I know that, but at least I'm back in the system and I bet he will send me for an MRI, so thats more hanging around, but it will be a step in the right direction! Will keep you all posted.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls, hope today goes well Kim. I'm the same Deb, stepping on bloody scales when I feel bloated.......don't know why, they only confirm what I know and them I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day!!!! I am not as bad as I was, taking the battery out really helped me get over the weighing every morning. Nikki that's a lot of money for a band! But i know here in Ireland they charge crazy money too.....for few hours work. It's madness..

It's a ridiculous price!!

That was for 2 x 1 hour sets, all lighting , pay system and a DJ for the night time but still! He said I could put an offer in to the band as It is a Sunday so I was honest and said our budget for entertainment is £600. If they say no they say no but I'm not willing to pay any more!

Kim how did you get on at hospital?

Nikki the prices are shocking but i know folk who have paid it. Stick to your guns!!

How is everyone?

Scales still showing gains....not going to dwell as i have been sticking to my fitness plan and do some sort activity 4 times per week. Just need to keep a big eye the food intake.
Kim i do need to start on red days again but need to recap on them and sw in general x

Kim how did you get on at hospital?

Nikki the prices are shocking but i know folk who have paid it. Stick to your guns!!

How is everyone?

Scales still showing gains....not going to dwell as i have been sticking to my fitness plan and do some sort activity 4 times per week. Just need to keep a big eye the food intake.
Kim i do need to start on red days again but need to recap on them and sw in general x

Ok thanks Deb. My scan looks all clear and he doesnt think its my neck again thank goodness, but examined me and thinks the pain is coming from my shoulder so he's referring me to an Orthopaedic Consultant. If its not my shoulder, he will refer me to another Neurosurgeon to fit a stimulator in my spinal column that zaps the nerves to kill the pain!
Hopefully I wont have to wait too long for an appointment, but we've decided if its a long wait we'll go private as I really want to get back to work!

You say you have another gain Deb, but are you toning up? Do your clothes feel loose or tight? Surely, if you're fitter and more slender with the increased exercise, the scales can go in the bin lol!!!

Hi all.

Kim, sounds like its a plus that it's not your neck. Hope the appointment is quick and you don't have to go private. Least your getting some possible answers which must make you feel better. Must be awful that you can't work at the moment so I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Weigh in today and I'm pleased to report a 3lb loss at class. That's the holiday weight gone and some more and back in the 8's. What a difference a bit of determination can make! I never ever drop more than a pound or so- so happy!

Hope everyone's having a lovely week.x

Hi everyone!

Kim really hope you get another appointment and sorted soon. It's awful not having any answers.

Well I had a 2lb loss this week. Shocked as I did go over my syns but kept track and still did food optimise. It could have also been the hard work I put in last week though. And I am delighted to say I have started increasing my miles again and getting a bit quicker. So hoping the longer runs are helping too. So that's me down to 9st 3lbs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the losses ladies.....whats your secret lol!

I gained 0.5lbs this ........bit coincidental that I decreased painkillers last week and lost and this week had to increase them and I've gained! Im not eating very much either, so will try to eat more this week and see if it helps, but this slow loss is normal for me.

Good luck everyone else x

I'd try not to worry about it Kim until you're sorted, as long as you're not putting loads of weight on.

I maintained this week.... well I was 10 stone 2 and a half, I think that's a maintain.... really going for a loss next week

It must be water retention and bloating Kim. I'm not sure id have your control if I was in such pain. I'd be so fed up not being able to do things i'd turn to food.
I'm up 1lb :( I'm touching the 9's now so not pleased! The thing is I feel good, I've been doing a lot of weight training and I'm still spinning. I'm going to go for a run later.
I have a night away with hubby tonight:) looking forward to that.
Well done on the losses everyone else!!

It must be water retention and bloating Kim. I'm not sure id have your control if I was in such pain. I'd be so fed up not being able to do things i'd turn to food.
I'm up 1lb :( I'm touching the 9's now so not pleased! The thing is I feel good, I've been doing a lot of weight training and I'm still spinning. I'm going to go for a run later.
I have a night away with hubby tonight:) looking forward to that.
Well done on the losses everyone else!!

Haha, believe I'm tempted to turn to chocolate Debbie, but I know in the long run it would be the worst thing I could do. Luckily at the moment I dont seem to have an appetite!
Does it really matter what the scales say, as long as you're happy and healthy, so go you :)
Have a lovely night away with your hubby, as I'm sure you will if you dont see each other that much!

Thanks Kim, as always the voice of reason!
I have been thinking of my target and instead of trying to maintain 8'8 I'm going to higher it go 8'12 please for Easter challenge.
I'm just getting too obsessed with the scales trying to keep it low and being miserable when it's not going down. I can maintain 8'10-8'12 so I'm going to just concentrate on that and stop trying to lose anymore.

Thanks Kim, as always the voice of reason!
I have been thinking of my target and instead of trying to maintain 8'8 I'm going to higher it go 8'12 please for Easter challenge.
I'm just getting too obsessed with the scales trying to keep it low and being miserable when it's not going down. I can maintain 8'10-8'12 so I'm going to just concentrate on that and stop trying to lose anymore.

Very sensible Debbie, as it did sound as tho you were putting too much pressure on yourself and if a goal weight isn't sustainable, there is no point in striving towards it. I bet you feel a lot better now you have made that decision :) x

The 9s are spitting distance!!

Attachments

• image-4068310032.jpg
    image-4068310032.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 40
Ok thanks Deb. My scan looks all clear and he doesnt think its my neck again thank goodness, but examined me and thinks the pain is coming from my shoulder so he's referring me to an Orthopaedic Consultant. If its not my shoulder, he will refer me to another Neurosurgeon to fit a stimulator in my spinal column that zaps the nerves to kill the pain!
Hopefully I wont have to wait too long for an appointment, but we've decided if its a long wait we'll go private as I really want to get back to work!

You say you have another gain Deb, but are you toning up? Do your clothes feel loose or tight? Surely, if you're fitter and more slender with the increased exercise, the scales can go in the bin lol!!!

Hopefully the wait won't be too long Kim. Will private be expensive? Its costing you loads to be off work so probably a good idea to look into private.
You must miss your work. :-(

Well done on all the losses ladies:):)

After scale hopping this week the scales showed i sts this week again. I really can't ask for more than this..in fact i am grateful as when i think of how eat i am lucky to not gain.
Did my three runs this week so just a dvd workout to do and that's me complete

How is everyone?

Hopefully the wait won't be too long Kim. Will private be expensive? Its costing you loads to be off work so probably a good idea to look into private.
You must miss your work. :-(

Im just waiting to see how long I have to wait for the app and if it's ages away, I'll go private.....it will be worth it in the long run, mainly for my sanity lol!
Funnily I do miss work, but mainly the money I miss lol!

Well done on all the losses ladies:):)

After scale hopping this week the scales showed i sts this week again. I really can't ask for more than this..in fact i am grateful as when i think of how eat i am lucky to not gain.
Did my three runs this week so just a dvd workout to do and that's me complete

How is everyone?

Well done Deb, you're obviously doing something right. If you're eating a fair bit, the running must be balancing you out.

Im ok thanks Deb......busy yesterday, got a new upgrade on my phone.....galaxy S4.....and then we went and bought a new laptop and wireless printer. Our old laptop has been slowly dying, so we treated ourselves to a new one, its a swipe screen all singing all dancing on.........but how weird is Windows 8?

I have become hooked on breaded fish! I have tried practically every combination of fish and flavours this over the last few weeks.

I haven't been following slimming world but I've been eating a bit of what I fancy but at lunch I've been having Ryvita with houmous every day and I've been having the nakd and geo cereal bars. Whatever I'm doing it's working :)

Went our with our friends yesterday and I had a few drinks but came home and had fish and potatoes :)

Back