Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Welcome to all the new girls...hope you are all good. I would be lost without all the lovely ladies x

Well am not sure how i have been doing this week to be honest. Just seem to buy fruit and salad and forget its there. Not so good. Just not getting into this at all. Not worrying either though.
Was on track with runs but couldn't go last night as wee one poorly but hoping i can try go tonight. Will also do shred today as haven't did that for over a week.
Have three viewers coming up. Two today and one Saturday. That will make six in a month. Hopefully someone will buy soon x

You are amazing Kim, I need to get some of that back.

I thought I'd had a good week but only lost half a lb when I checked today :( don't think it will change by tomorrow morning.

I'm looking after my sisters 4 kids and can't wait for her to get back, 5 kids and a puppy is just too much for me. They're driving me mental, constantly having to shout at them or having them crying for whatever reason and they just don't listen :(

New phone and laptop are great thanks Deb, think I've figured how to work them both now and am loving Windows 8 now I have the hang of it :). If I haven't heard anything by Monday I'm to give the secretary a ring, as I'm not prepared to hang around any longer.....my feet are stamping lol!

You have a lot going on Deb, so it must be hard to concentrate on SW, so just do the best you can. :)Hope your viewings go ok, I can imagine thats stressful enough x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I hope you've all had a good day! I had leftover chow mein for lunch and bacon and pea risotto, both very nice indeed! There's so many recipes to choose from I don't feel I'm missing out. One day last week, all 3 meals were more bearable than enjoyable and I felt like giving up in the evening - I vowed never again to eat things I don't really like. I guess that's what makes SW sustainable. :)

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts

You're doing really well. Is this your first time on SW? If it is, you'll find that you will have good losses when you least expect them and gains/sts when you've been super good......our bodies are mad. You could talk to any one of the girls on here and they would all say the same......its infuriating, but just stick at it, cos you will get there :)

You are amazing Kim, I need to get some of that back.

I thought I'd had a good week but only lost half a lb when I checked today :( don't think it will change by tomorrow morning.

I'm looking after my sisters 4 kids and can't wait for her to get back, 5 kids and a puppy is just too much for me. They're driving me mental, constantly having to shout at them or having them crying for whatever reason and they just don't listen :(
Thanks Donna, but dont know why you think I'm amazing :)
You known scale hopping is banned lol!
Haha, that would be my worst nightmare, apart from the puppy! x

It's a nightmare they won't leave the poor pup alone either. Keep having to chase them off him because he wants to sleep.... she's on her way to get them now..... can't come quick enough, never having all 4 of them at the same time again

Wanted to catch up on my ironing once they'd gone but going to have to clean up after them and going to need some sort of relax as well

Good week food wise BUT.....

Today I was in a car crash. Got to have physio, car is declared undriveable, other drive accepted full responsibility. S**t day.

Whilst I was at doctors I asked about my headaches. Doc has put me on amitriptyline 25mg. Got to have them for 4 months minimum to see if it helps then. He then decides to say that it could be my pill.... Annoyed at this as I suggested it in October and the same doctor said no!! On amoxicillin again too. Kim.. How nono is it on Amitriptyline and alcohol?

On a good note, we have booked the honeymoon!!! Excited!!!!

So I'm giving the weight loss a miss for a bit. Will probably update my weight on 22nd march because I know my body does crazy things on tablets as it does with most of us!

Blimey Nikki what happened?! You poor thing, but at least you're ok. Have you any injuries as you said you have to see a physio?
25mg Amitriptyline is quite a hefty dose for the first time, so you will probably find you will be quite sleepy in the morning......I'm assuming you're taking it at night? Its not advisable to drink whilst you're on them cos it will enhance the effects and you're on amoxicillin, so again not advisable to drink on them either......so it looks like a bit fat no no I'm afraid! I used to take them when I first had problems with my neck and they did helpk so I really hooe they help with your headaches. Has your GP suggested seeing a Neurologist? Have you had your eyes checked?

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

Look after yourself xx

Good week food wise BUT..... Today I was in a car crash. Got to have physio, car is declared undriveable, other drive accepted full responsibility. S**t day. Whilst I was at doctors I asked about my headaches. Doc has put me on amitriptyline 25mg. Got to have them for 4 months minimum to see if it helps then. He then decides to say that it could be my pill.... Annoyed at this as I suggested it in October and the same doctor said no!! On amoxicillin again too. Kim.. How nono is it on Amitriptyline and alcohol? On a good note, we have booked the honeymoon!!! Excited!!!! So I'm giving the weight loss a miss for a bit. Will probably update my weight on 22nd march because I know my body does crazy things on tablets as it does with most of us!

That's awful Nikki, what a fright to get. I hope you are ok. Are you signed off work?
Where are ye going on honeymoon?? So exciting! We went to Mauritius, almost 10yrs ago now!!

Blimey Nikki what happened?! You poor thing, but at least you're ok. Have you any injuries as you said you have to see a physio? 25mg Amitriptyline is quite a hefty dose for the first time, so you will probably find you will be quite sleepy in the morning......I'm assuming you're taking it at night? Its not advisable to drink whilst you're on them cos it will enhance the effects and you're on amoxicillin, so again not advisable to drink on them either......so it looks like a bit fat no no I'm afraid! I used to take them when I first had problems with my neck and they did helpk so I really hooe they help with your headaches. Has your GP suggested seeing a Neurologist? Have you had your eyes checked? Where are you going for your honeymoon? Look after yourself xx Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for your advice Kim. I'm starting them both on Saturday as I have a night out planned tomorrow and want to enjoy it! GP says to try and change to the implant or something but I'd rather stick to the old con*oms first just to double check it is the pill. Made me mad that the doc tried to blame it on my sinuses at first but I deep down knew it wasn't. Got to wait at least 8 weeks to see if it works. I had an eye check only 8 months ago and doctors did a few eye checks when I went to see him.

We are going on the new royal Caribbean cruise, it sails on the 1st sept and we get married on the 30th August so it's fell perfectly!! So excited!!

I hope you are ok Kim? Xx

Hope you're okay Nikki How have you booked the honeymoon? We've been looking but noone has dates available for next summer yet :(

Dates for land holidays will come out in April hun. Long haul have a few which will come out intermittently but we are going on the new royal Caribbean anthem of the seas ship. It went on sail yesterday so I booked it straight away xx

Wow sounds fab, I'm jealous :)

I thought it was April they come out, we're not 100% sure yet but think we're going to book Kenya on a safari/beach holiday

Have you girls all won the lottery all of a sudden with all these lovely honeymoons lol! Both sound fabulous x

Nikki as for the implant, I was going to go on that but we decided to try just using what you said for a while to get the pill out of my system first and I feel great now. Think we'll keep using them until after the wedding and then who knows.

We have some money saved up Kim, want to do something for our honeymoon that we wouldn't do with little one and is sort of a once in a life time thing, just hope when the prices come out they're similar to what we've seen for this year and they haven't shot up. Bring on April so we can book ;)

Sorry to hear about your car crash Nikki, sounds awful. It's hard to concentrate on eating right when you've got so much other stuff going on. :-(

You're doing really well. Is this your first time on SW? If it is, you'll find that you will have good losses when you least expect them and gains/sts when you've been super good......our bodies are mad. You could talk to any one of the girls on here and they would all say the same......its infuriating, but just stick at it, cos you will get there :)

Thanks Kim, very kind! I have done sw before ages ago, but didn't stick to it for some reason. I've done all sorts - Dukan, South Beach, 5:2, but I tend to put on and lose the same stone. I usually get bored around week 6 and don't do it properly! I have total admiration for people who have been committed to a healthy way of eating for a long time, must take so much dedication.

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts

^^SW is really easy to take to once you get you're head round it, even though I've been off track recently, I've never completely lost it, just had the off days that have been off. It's more of a lifestyle change then a diet

Ladies, after what I posted yesterday I can't believe it. Weighed this morning and I'm 10 stone!!!!! Is that 2 and a half lb's lost? for a second it even flashed on 9 stone 13 something... I don't care that I'm not in the 9's yet, but possibly next week :D

Back