Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Kim.i am the same. very tight budget for me and little one and that what i did last week....shows how much waste we used to have

great news about hubby

Being off sick, its made me look at the way we used to spend money and we used to waste a lot of food. There is something so satisfying about shopping for bargins and I will keep it up

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Being off sick, its made me look at the way we used to spend money and we used to waste a lot of food. There is something so satisfying about shopping for bargins and I will keep it up

pass on hints n tips. i don't know how i manage but we get there

"Found" a bottle of cider vinegar at the back of the cupboard!!
Well, it was in our previous kitchen before we moved, I
forgot all about it!!

Had some last night in hot water with honey, forgotten how good it
is for helping me to sleep! :)
Had some this morning to flush out the system. Seems to help with the energy levels
as well. Mind you, I`ve heard you can use it as a mouthwash and if used neat
can be a toilet cleaner!!
Done the mouthwash but draw the line at toilet cleaner!!

Off to the local market soon to stock up on meat etc
Much cheaper than the supermarket and generally better
quality!! :)
Will post later to let you all know what I got and how much I spent!!

Hubbg back to fullish health today albeit a bit tender.....so have a nice long weekend off together and then he's off on Easter leave from next wednesday......wander what jobs I can find for him to do hehe! Am going to do an inventory of the freezer and see if we can just eat the freezer all of April and just get away with buying fresh fruit and veg. Im getting very good at bargin hunting and love the satisfaction of it! Keep hydrated Deb cos it's the lactic acid making you sore, but you're doing great x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's good that hubby is feeling better hope it was nothing serious and you enjoy your long weekend
I'm on a cut back too with shopping was spending a ridiculous amount each week at tesco but have swopped to aldi and I'm about £20-30 cheaper... And the food is tastier so win win
Love a bargain :) x
Oh I sts on Tuesday wi x

Can I join? :) I'm now 9st 11 trying to achieve 8st 8 :)

Well, got back from the market with a trolley full of goodies!!
Got a tray of about 15 chicken breasts for £10
Pork deal of 3lbs steaks & a 3lb joint for £10
2 gammon joints for £5
6lbs of beef steak for £10 (can be used as either braising steak or grilled
as it is ) Enough for 6 meals
1 doz eggs for £1
Bag of lamb chops for £10 - enough for 6 meals
6 half legs of lamb for £15

Can`t be bad!!

Well, got back from the market with a trolley full of goodies!!
Got a tray of about 15 chicken breasts for £10
Pork deal of 3lbs steaks & a 3lb joint for £10
2 gammon joints for £5
6lbs of beef steak for £10 (can be used as either braising steak or grilled
as it is ) Enough for 6 meals
1 doz eggs for £1
Bag of lamb chops for £10 - enough for 6 meals
6 half legs of lamb for £15

Can`t be bad!!

Sounds brilliant. That should last you ages :)

That's good that hubby is feeling better hope it was nothing serious and you enjoy your long weekend
I'm on a cut back too with shopping was spending a ridiculous amount each week at tesco but have swopped to aldi and I'm about £20-30 cheaper... And the food is tastier so win win
Love a bargain :) x
Oh I sts on Tuesday wi x

Well done you. Maintaining suits you :)

Morning ladies day 5 of 50 was did yesterday. I walked it this time but back to running tonight for day 6

As much as i hate the thought of trying to get sitters etc i am enjoying this challenge. Exercise makes a rubbish day so much better

Scales finally showing 8st 6.25lb today. Must be doing something right although i did eat crisp n chocolate because i was annoyed but hey ho. Happy lady x

Morning ladies :)

Well the doctor has finally referred me to a neurologist and I'm having bloods taken so hopefully get some answers. Doctor thinks it's nothing serious but could be a patch of nerves in my head that have been aggravated by something.

Had a bit of an ok week weight wise but pretty sure it's a STS but we will see tomorrow!

X

Looks as tho you got a great bargain there Annette with all your meat, you can make lots of lovely SW meals with that lot.

At last Nikki! Im glad they've referred you to a Neurologist, lets hope you get some answers now. A maintain is nothing to be sniffed at especially as you're at a fairly low BMI now.

Thats great Deb, cos didnt you see 8.9 on the scales early on in the week?

Talking of bargains......Asda are selling whole legs of lamb for £8.....bought 2 and will probably make a slow cooker Rogan Josh

Looks as tho you got a great bargain there Annette with all your meat, you can make lots of lovely SW meals with that lot.

At last Nikki! Im glad they've referred you to a Neurologist, lets hope you get some answers now. A maintain is nothing to be sniffed at especially as you're at a fairly low BMI now.

Thats great Deb, cos didnt you see 8.9 on the scales early on in the week?

Talking of bargains......Asda are selling whole legs of lamb for £8.....bought 2 and will probably make a slow cooker Rogan Josh

Yeah Kim 8.9 during week....scale hopping is officially proved to be fruitless :)

Did you weigh today Kim?

Morning ladies :)

Well the doctor has finally referred me to a neurologist and I'm having bloods taken so hopefully get some answers. Doctor thinks it's nothing serious but could be a patch of nerves in my head that have been aggravated by something.

Had a bit of an ok week weight wise but pretty sure it's a STS but we will see tomorrow!

X

Good news nikki. Hopefully some explanation soon. Well done on the sts x

Day 6 of challenge. Needs to be workout as no sitter. Would rather a run but better than nothing. Off i go x

Morning ladies day 5 of 50 was did yesterday. I walked it this time but back to running tonight for day 6

As much as i hate the thought of trying to get sitters etc i am enjoying this challenge. Exercise makes a rubbish day so much better

Scales finally showing 8st 6.25lb today. Must be doing something right although i did eat crisp n chocolate because i was annoyed but hey ho. Happy lady x

You`re doing brilliantly!!

I can only dream of being less than 8.5st!!
But then I`m not really a running sort of girl :)

Yeah Kim 8.9 during week....scale hopping is officially proved to be fruitless :)

Did you weigh today Kim?

Yep jumping on the scale midweek either gets your hopes up or puts you in a bad mood lol!

Whoops thought I posted my weight for yesterday.......9st 2.5lbs, so half a pound off which I'm really happy with cos I thought I would gain after those 2 good losses and I dont seem to lose if I dont eat enough!

Have kickstarted my metabolism by going out for a 4 mile jog/powerwalk......feel as tho I've blown away a few cobwebs! Must keep it up and stop being a sloth lol!

Last edited:
Back