Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

How was WI Ronnie? Hubby and I have been busytastic lately......we're organising a 350 mile road bike ride and there is so much admin to do. The last few days have been sat in the car with hubby driving and me navigating the route......I have been a good girl with my food still :) Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim sounds like a busy time when is the race? Is your hubby doing it again this year ?

I sts this week at wi .... Happy happy xx

First off I'd like to say everyone on here is amazing! I've been subscribed to this thread for a while and it inspires me how determined you all are and never give up. I would like to join here although I'm not doing slimming world... More my own cal counting, fasting, exercise regime. I lost 4.5st last year and have maintained it well. But now I'm ready to push for that final bit? I'm currently 9.2 and would love to be 8.10? It's the most active " through the stones" thread and as I'm aiming for the 8s I hoped I could crash here? :/ i don't weigh weekly however as I found that too damaging... ( I used to weigh daily!!! ) but now weigh more monthly or 2 monthly... My next planned weigh in is 31st may? I hope I can join you all on the next challenge! Xxx

Hi welcome good luck on getting to target I'm sure you'll do it if you've managed 4.5 stone already that's amazing
We do all keep each other going on here so you've come to the right place for support xx

First off I'd like to say everyone on here is amazing! I've been subscribed to this thread for a while and it inspires me how determined you all are and never give up. I would like to join here although I'm not doing slimming world... More my own cal counting, fasting, exercise regime. I lost 4.5st last year and have maintained it well. But now I'm ready to push for that final bit? I'm currently 9.2 and would love to be 8.10? It's the most active " through the stones" thread and as I'm aiming for the 8s I hoped I could crash here? :/ i don't weigh weekly however as I found that too damaging... ( I used to weigh daily!!! ) but now weigh more monthly or 2 monthly... My next planned weigh in is 31st may? I hope I can join you all on the next challenge! Xxx

Hi, Carrie and welcome!

We`re a friendly, supportive bunch here!! :)

Welcome Carrie and good luck on your journey!

We are friendly and chatty!

I'm trying to be good this week but don't know what the scales will say on Saturday morning though. Not holding much hope of a loss but we will see!

Hi Carrie.....what a fantastic weight loss :) Its always those last few pounds that are a bit sticky as we all know!
Have you followed SW at all?

Hi Kim sounds like a busy time when is the race? Is your hubby doing it again this year ?

I sts this week at wi .... Happy happy xx

Brilliant Ronnie, was it fairly easy week food wise for you?

No, hubby isnt doing it as we're the organisers. We came up with the idea last year over a bottle of wine lol!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't lol, maybe years ago lol. The thing is my initial goal was 9.3 but being here I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be? Wanted to maintain a bit first though to let the mind catch up with the body and after maintaining for nearly 5 months! ( I'm still so shocked at this lol) I'd just like to push for a bit more. I'll be following an elite nutritional guide with round 2 of insanity so it's higher cals but cleaner eating. :/ is that okay to join? Xxx

Just a few pics... First is weight loss 2nd and 3rd is after 1st round of insanity :) xxx

image-2062732469.jpg

Attachments

• image-1752906845.jpg
    image-1752906845.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image-2867992102.jpg
    image-2867992102.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 81
Hi Carrie.....what a fantastic weight loss :) Its always those last few pounds that are a bit sticky as we all know! Have you followed SW at all? Brilliant Ronnie, was it fairly easy week food wise for you? No, hubby isnt doing it as we're the organisers. We came up with the idea last year over a bottle of wine lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim yeah good week stuck to normal plan haven't increase any hex's or syns. I'am thinking to do weekly syns again cause I can keep to 5-10 in the week but do find I need or would like a few extra at the weekend and think it's a more "normal" eating pattern.
This week I had 17 total wed thurs fri and mon but sat sun I had 44. Will see how it goes
Maintain is the hardest part I think, need to keep going to class too cause I can very quickly fall of plan and hey presto 1 1/2 stone back on lol xx

Sounds like you'll be busy then Kim keep you out of trouble ;-) wine has a lot to answer for ha ha :)

I'm off work today just sitting in the conservatory in the sun had my brekkie got no children around me very strange ... Ones at a sleepover and the other ones still asleep.. People have said to me it all changes when they become teenagers... Feel redundant lol xx

Thanks Kim yeah good week stuck to normal plan haven't increase any hex's or syns. I'am thinking to do weekly syns again cause I can keep to 5-10 in the week but do find I need or would like a few extra at the weekend and think it's a more "normal" eating pattern.
This week I had 17 total wed thurs fri and mon but sat sun I had 44. Will see how it goes
Maintain is the hardest part I think, need to keep going to class too cause I can very quickly fall of plan and hey presto 1 1/2 stone back on lol xx

Sounds like you'll be busy then Kim keep you out of trouble ;-) wine has a lot to answer for ha ha :)

I'm off work today just sitting in the conservatory in the sun had my brekkie got no children around me very strange ... Ones at a sleepover and the other ones still asleep.. People have said to me it all changes when they become teenagers... Feel redundant lol xx

I think you've done fantastic getting to goal weight, I like how sw works in the fact once your at goal it's free lifetime membership. Still keeps you accountable week on week. And I also agree with the wine having a lot to answer for! Grrr damn wine!

You look super svelte in your avatar, massive welldone! Xxx

As you all probably know, I`ve been doing sw at home and weighing in at Boots.
My own scales have finally on to meet its maker!!

In order to lose the last few pounds, I`ve been thinking of rejoining group
to focus my poor little brain.
What do you all think?

I know that I`d have to pay until I`m at target but I don`t mind that.
Also once at target it might help with maintaining.
This will be my 4th attempt at maintaining. I`m fed up with yo-yoing
up and down. Last time I got to target, I didn`t stick to plan and gained
nearly two stone!!

Now that we`ve moved into town there`s more groups to choose from.
There`s only fairly near by that`s run on Saturday mornings which would
be very convenient for me timewise. I don`t really want to go to an evening group.

Hi Carrie, welcome to the thread. Amazing pictures, well done on your weight loss, you're looking great :)

We're off to the in laws tomorrow... food will not be good

Hey everyone I lost 2.5lbs so down to 8st 13lbs just 2lbs off goal.

Kim I'll like to join the summer challenge. I think I will just go for the 8 stone.

Carrie, I did Insanity last year too, I was also doing a high intensity crossfit class and tones up well. But gave it up and went back running.

I did another 10k at the weekend and have a cough now. That's 3 10ks within month and a half and the second one were I have felt sick afterwards. My body must be lacking in something.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Carrie, welcome to the thread. Amazing pictures, well done on your weight loss, you're looking great :)

We're off to the in laws tomorrow... food will not be good

Thanks so much, have a great time with the inlaws xxx

Hey everyone I lost 2.5lbs so down to 8st 13lbs just 2lbs off goal.

Kim I'll like to join the summer challenge. I think I will just go for the 8 stone.

Carrie, I did Insanity last year too, I was also doing a high intensity crossfit class and tones up well. But gave it up and went back running.

I did another 10k at the weekend and have a cough now. That's 3 10ks within month and a half and the second one were I have felt sick afterwards. My body must be lacking in something.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd love to run and will do... One day lol. 3 x 10ks within that time is amazing!!! Totally in awe! And jealous of the fact you see 8 at the start of your weight! Massive welldone! Not so good news about the cough though? Hope your better soon xxx

OK ladies only a few more days to the start of the next challenge called The Summer Trim and Slim Challenge.......named by Ronnie........ We're going from Monday 21st April - Monday 25th August = 18 weeks. So far we have.......

Kim ~ 8st 11lbs
Ronnie ~ 9st 10lbs
Nikki ~ 9st - 9st 7lbs
Donna ~ 9st 7lbs
Annette ~ 9st 4lbs
Sinead ~ 8st
Carrie ~ 8st 10lbs
Deb ~ 8st
Debbie ~

Last edited:
As you all probably know, I`ve been doing sw at home and weighing in at Boots.
My own scales have finally on to meet its maker!!

In order to lose the last few pounds, I`ve been thinking of rejoining group
to focus my poor little brain.
What do you all think?

I know that I`d have to pay until I`m at target but I don`t mind that.
Also once at target it might help with maintaining.
This will be my 4th attempt at maintaining. I`m fed up with yo-yoing
up and down. Last time I got to target, I didn`t stick to plan and gained
nearly two stone!!

Now that we`ve moved into town there`s more groups to choose from.
There`s only fairly near by that`s run on Saturday mornings which would
be very convenient for me timewise. I don`t really want to go to an evening group.

I think thats what Ronnie did and look at her now, so if it helps you go for it.

Think I might dig out my summer shorts today.....will be telling, cos the last time I wore them I was in the 8's!
As much as I've tried this week, dont think I will get a loss cos I've gone over on my Hex's and possibly over on my syns. Because we've been driving around the route, for ease I've been having sandwiches for lunch, but I'm still aware what I'm eating and following SW......at least I'm not having a cake when we stop for coffee like naughty hubby is lol!

Back