Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Unfortunately I know how you feel being on pain meds as they completely muck up your whole system and in my humble opinion, make it harder to lose weight!
At least you're off them now and you can do a deep clean of the body so to speak lol!
At least you will start to see a loss on the scales from now on.....good luck with this week x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honestly, I hope to never go through that again. Nauseous when taking them, then ravenous an hour after, no physical activity at all... Felt lost, and broken. Been back in my usual routine for over 1 week now so defo feeling clean and ready to see the numbers drop again :) thanks xxx

10 stone 4 this morning :( I had my brothers Birthday thing on Friday but expected a small loss or maintain

Oh well, it's a new week now, fingers crossed I do better this week.

8st 7.5lb for me....very happy to see scales moving. Day 34 of challenge.
Very very proud of myself x x x

Sts for me! I ate a lot of chocolate this week:( the end of the Easter eggs!! I have been toilet training my little girl.....I can't believe no more nappies!!! She's doing brilliant.

Sts for me! I ate a lot of chocolate this week:( the end of the Easter eggs!! I have been toilet training my little girl.....I can't believe no more nappies!!! She's doing brilliant.

Your little ones growing up fast. Its 3 kids you have isn't it?

Im going to WI tomorrow girls cos it will be 1 year ago that I was going for my mammoth weight loss and hit my unrealistic target of 8.7! At my age I dont think I can maintain that weight and thats why I upped my target to 8.11. I've been pondering this week as well whether to up it again! Initially I thought 9st, but I do like to see the 8's, so I think I will change my target to 8.13! I have to be realistic at the moment because I seem to be permanently fretting about losing weight and to be honest its getting monotonous! I cant be as active as I would like, which is certainly holding my weight back, so for the moment I'm going with a higher target.
It goes to show how much exercise plays a role in weight loss......I've eaten the same as last year i.e SW, but have not been as active, hence it has been so much harder for me to lose......I'm like a dog, I need to be taken out everyday and run lol!
Anyway, enough of my ranting!

Well done Deb and Debbie and Donna, it was half a pound, you're having a fab social life it seems at the moment, Im sure you'll get your head back in the game when things quieten down.

Last edited:
SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: ?

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: ?

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2:

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2:

Hi all- back from my holidays and to say I've overindulgent would be an understatement!! I love bread but rarely have it normally but had it soooo much on holiday!
As I reached target last week I don't have to weigh in every week at class so didn't weigh in yesterday but a home weigh in has me on a 4lb gain!! Oooops! I'm sure a couple of lbs will come off next week.
Kim, if you could kindly put me down as 8'13 (home weigh in) for the challenge this week and I'll make sure I get as much of it off as I can this week!
Hope everyone is well! X

Deb at least the Easter eggs are gone now though :) Awww bless good luck with the training.

Kim, good luck with WI tomorrow. I'm still undecided what my final target will be, whether I'll be happy once I get to 9 stone 7 or whether I'll go for 8 stone 13 like you.... as before I started running I got to 9 7 and wasn't happy at all and looked loads better when I got to 9 stone, but then once I started with the running I didn't notice any difference in how I looked even though I got back up to 9 stone 7, in fact lots of people commented and said I looked like I'd lost weight.

Steph, 4lbs isnt a bad gain for a week of over indulgence! Get back to healthy eating and it will be gone before you know it x

Donna, I really think scales should be banned and we should go with how our clothes fit and how we feel!
Now, Im about 10lbs heavier than I was this time last year and tomorrow I'm going to wear the same jeans I wore on my birthday last year......and they're a size 8!!! So whats all that about!

Hello ladies!

Sorry been AWOL this week, I've been having various foody "issues" and getting caught in a vicious cycle. Last night was date night and we went to Marco Pierre's steak house. It was lush! However, too much wine meant my head was in the loo...

Scales are sitting spot on 10st today so I know it's a small gain but hey I'm being honest and I'm ready to get on the challenge. Personal mini challenge is to get to 9st 11lb by the 16th May which I think is doable :)

Going to cricket today so I'm off to sainsburys to pick up some picnic food for me and Millie.

Fridge full of healthy foods and I'm ready!

Weighed in today. Lost 1.5lbs!! Woop!! Woop!!

Now weigh 9st10lbs.

I know I`ve been a bit quiet this week. Been so busy.
Hope everyone is doing ok!

I ran the North Lincolnshire half marathon again yesterday :) was amazing, the organisation of that race is the best and they have brilliant marshals ect. really feel looked after. I ran with my mum and really happy with our time as we came in together at 2 hours 9, so way off last years time of 1 hour 56, but I don't care, I haven't trained properly for it this year and I enjoyed just staying with my mum. She kept telling me to run ahead as she went to the toilet at one point and then she couldn't run as fast as me towards the end, but I'm glad we finished together, hopefully we'll have some great pictures of us crossing the finish line together. We got a spot prize for crossing while holding hands with our arms in the air :D Can't wait to see the pics, although dreading them too as I realised when I had my shower that I hadn't shaved my armpits :/ hope that doesn't show up on the photo's

Hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday

I ran the North Lincolnshire half marathon again yesterday :) was amazing, the organisation of that race is the best and they have brilliant marshals ect. really feel looked after. I ran with my mum and really happy with our time as we came in together at 2 hours 9, so way off last years time of 1 hour 56, but I don't care, I haven't trained properly for it this year and I enjoyed just staying with my mum. She kept telling me to run ahead as she went to the toilet at one point and then she couldn't run as fast as me towards the end, but I'm glad we finished together, hopefully we'll have some great pictures of us crossing the finish line together. We got a spot prize for crossing while holding hands with our arms in the air :D Can't wait to see the pics, although dreading them too as I realised when I had my shower that I hadn't shaved my armpits :/ hope that doesn't show up on the photo's Hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday

Wow Donna, that was a great time seeing as how you weren't training properly. It was nice to do it with your mum.

Oopsie, I've had a rather off plan birthday weekend, but loved every minute of it! However, suffering now feeling yucky, puffy and bloated! Just goes to show how clean our body's are when we follow sw, cos they dont like to get a dump of fat and sugar fuelled food. Done now tho, back on to healthy eating.
Hope you all had a good bank holiday and well done on your run Donna, great time x

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4:

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: ? ~ Wk 3: ? ~ Wk 4:

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4:

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4:

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4:

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4:

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4:

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4:

Last edited:
Back