Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Haha sorry Annette my bad......now altered back to your proper weight :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If only losing a stone really was so easy!! :)
Thanks for the update!!

Hi ladies lost 2lb at weigh in so back down to 1 under target 9.9 yippee last weeks gain gone I'm putting it down to t.o.m
I had a great time at the hen weekend made great food choice ... Could've had 2 fry ups but choose poached eggs on toast first day and porridge and fruit 2nd did have a few wines but no hangover so was alright there and lunch menu I avoid cake and asked for a fruit salad which was yummy it felt great to be in control and not have cause you think you should eat what everyone else was but to have what I wanted and enjoy every mouthful x
Hope you all had good bank holiday weekend x

Hi ladies lost 2lb at weigh in so back down to 1 under target 9.9 yippee last weeks gain gone I'm putting it down to t.o.m
I had a great time at the hen weekend made great food choice ... Could've had 2 fry ups but choose poached eggs on toast first day and porridge and fruit 2nd did have a few wines but no hangover so was alright there and lunch menu I avoid cake and asked for a fruit salad which was yummy it felt great to be in control and not have cause you think you should eat what everyone else was but to have what I wanted and enjoy every mouthful x
Hope you all had good bank holiday weekend x

Sounds good :)

There's talk of us going to the lakes again this year for Christmas, if we did it would be me, Ash, little one, my mum, her partner, my brother, possibly his girlfriend, my Auntie, my cousin and possibly his friend.... so a big group. We did it 5 years ago and it was lovely.

Well done Ronnie a great loss especially having a weekend away!

Sounds a lovely Xmas Donna

Well done Ronnie a great loss especially having a weekend away! Sounds a lovely Xmas Donna Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim... Funny how our bodies work but I think cause I'm still sticking to plan it balances itself out... Feeling mega motivated at the moment therefore makes it feel easy x

Sorry, I was at work all day so couldn't go to weigh, and am working tomorrow so am weighing Saturday this week... :) xxx

Hi Debbie and Carrie.....how have your weeks been?
Ive been on plan since Tuesday after a very off plan weekend, so wont be weighing in tomorrow cos I'm a scardy cat lol! I know it will be a gain and dont need to see that, so for my peace of mind I'll wait til next week!

I'm a bit scared myself!! I am eating ok for meals but I have been eating too much chocolate:(
I find eating sugar just bloats me!!
V sore from exercise today.

On another note I have been cured of mid week weighing!! I don't bother anymore. I'm happy with my figure now.

Kim, Isn't it fantastic that your size 8 jeans fit even though the scales says you are heavier than last year?? Glad you had a good birthday xx

I've done well, I think... Lol. Don't blame you for not weighing. I'm a scaredy cat too... Lol. Proof will be in the weigh in on sat! Xxx

Been doing well this week.
There`ll be a bit of a blip tomorrow.
We`re at a neighbours funeral with drinks and food afterwards.
Will try to be good!!

I think sizing has gone a bit crazy in Next as well.....I was trying on some jeans today and had to ask the sales assistant to get me some 8s as the 10s were too big and the 8s fit! Even tho I fit into a pair of 8s from last year I have, I dont think my arse is that small yet! I feel and look a lot flabbier than I was this time last year but Im not as active, so not sure what thats all about!

Glad you're happy with your body Debbie.....first time I've heard you say that, so thats a fabulous admission and really good to hear the positivity :)

Hope the funeral goes as well as can be expected Annette.

Hope your WI goes well Carrie especially as you were disappointed last week

Morning ladies.....been awol as i move house today/tomorrow. Also yesterday was day FORTY of consecutive exercise..managed 6.5 miles on Saturday but have had to settle with workout dvds due to various reasons.
Hoping to try fit walk in today but can only do that if i get little one looked after and in between lugging boxes

Haven't been on any sort of plan to be honest. 8st 8lb today. Think am now smaller body wise though and have toned arms plus much flatter tummy. Starting to see benefit of my challenge and hoping to keep it up to a degree although i won't be doing any more 10pm workouts.....that's hellish.
Will catch up soon x

I'm here

This weekend is going to be off plan though :/ need to try even better during the week to stick to low syns.

I weighed this morning though and I'm 10 stone 2 and a half.... which I'll be honest I was surprised as I've not been as good as I could have been this week... maybe that half marathon did me some favours.

Everyone is doing great :)

Deb, surely all the house moving should count as your exercise for the day? Hope all goes well for you x

Well done on the sts Debbie.....all your exercise is obviously balancing out the chocolate lol x

Donna, you must have done something right to lose 1.5lbs! x

I certainly feel better eating healthily again! Its amazing how yuck I feel when I eat unhealthily.....but I still do it! Special occasion tho, so it didn't matter lol!
Havent got any social plans this month, so hopefully I can shift some of this blubber lol!

Everyone is doing great :)

Deb, surely all the house moving should count as your exercise for the day? Hope all goes well for you x

Well done on the sts Debbie.....all your exercise is obviously balancing out the chocolate lol x

Donna, you must have done something right to lose 1.5lbs! x

I certainly feel better eating healthily again! Its amazing how yuck I feel when I eat unhealthily.....but I still do it! Special occasion tho, so it didn't matter lol!
Havent got any social plans this month, so hopefully I can shift some of this blubber lol!

Hmmm it probably Kim but technically its 5k...run walk or cycle or 30 min equivalent exercise. Would feel like i was cheating x

Back