Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning everyone.

Oh dear its all gone so quiet......have we all buried our heads in a bucket of chocolate lol!

Im still plodding on, still not happy to WI yet so the challenge has gone out the window for me......how about the rest of you? Do you want to carry on or shall we give it a rest for a while?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was just wondering where everyone is myself!!

Everyone must be out and about enjoying the sunshine or on hols.
Can`t really answer about the challenge as I`ve hit my target.

I`m sure you`ll get back on track soon!!

Hi Kim,

I'm just plodding along and actually maintains nicely. I'm having lots of off plan days but balancing it out nicely with some on plan lunches and dinner so I'm maintaining really well.

I think I'm not going to pressure myself from now on. Rich is hiding the scales and is going to bring them out on a Saturday because at the moment I'm weighing myself 2 times a day! Aghhhh

Xx

i am mostly in the zone and trying to increase my running.......i think i weigh the exact same as i was this time last year! yikes

Well it sounds as tho we've all hit maintainance lol, but just not at the weight we want! Maybe our bodies are telling us something!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No wi for me this week or last ladies. I'm trying not to stress and weigh in when is suitable for me. Admittedly though the weeks when I go to weigh in I do far far better than the weeks I don't. Think I'll aim to go next week after work. I'm still within target so I'm happy with that, I'm just scared that a few weeks away from class will see me creep above it!
So much going on at the moment - we've finally found a house and just waiting on the surveyors report and my sister is getting induced early on Sunday with baby no2 so it's busy busy busy!
Hope you are all well! xx

Congrats on the house and good luck to your sister!!

I know what you mean about skipping class when you`ve reached target.
Done it 3 times and undone all my hard work every time!! :(
Now one my 4th attempt at staying at target (when I get there!!)
Determined to stick at it this time.

Been a busy week doing nothing in particular apart from today.
Our Housing Association officer felt for some time that hubs benefit was too low.
He has increasing health and mobility issues.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, DWP sent someone out to do his assessment this morning.
She has to do her own report as well as the form that needed to be filled in.
In her opinion, he should be on the high rate for both mobility and care.
He`s on low rate for mobility and middle rate for care at the moment.
So we`ll wait and see.

If he does get the high rate for mobility, he`ll be able to apply for an adapted car under the motability scheme.
Not getting our hopes up as we`ve been down this road before.
At least the fact that someone from DWP has seen him rather than them just seeing the completed form may be an advantage.

Omg how chuffed am I!!! Size 8 primark jeans and no muffin top!

Attachments

• image-3489857008.jpg
    image-3489857008.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2542571845.jpg
    image-2542571845.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1042899453.jpg
    image-1042899453.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 67
Hi guys, I get to finally visit this thread. My last weigh in was 9st13.5 - a stone off since started SW in May :)

It's so nice to be 9 stone something again!

I'm hoping to get to 8 something by around about October time and then target by christmas (8st7)

How is everyone?

Just weighed myself now as forgot yesterday and I'm back up to 10 stone and half a lb.... I'm hoping that will partly be down to it being later in the day and I've drank quite a lot of water as well today.

Well done Beckie I'm sure you can get to where you want in those time frames.

I really need to pull my finger out so I'm at target by October, otherwise I'll be paying for alterations when I finally lose the weight after my wedding dress has been ordered.

Just weighed myself now as forgot yesterday and I'm back up to 10 stone and half a lb.... I'm hoping that will partly be down to it being later in the day and I've drank quite a lot of water as well today.

Well done Beckie I'm sure you can get to where you want in those time frames.

I really need to pull my finger out so I'm at target by October, otherwise I'll be paying for alterations when I finally lose the weight after my wedding dress has been ordered.

Dont panic the gain will only be temporary just keep going hun

Back