Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

8 stone 12 this morning only 12 to go

Im having a right old wibble at the moment, cos Im starting to pop out of things! We'll get there Donna, just need to knuckle down and concentrate.......after the summer! All sounds too familiar :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been planning my main meals for the last few weeks, not like me!!:)

Hope I can keep this up. Not only is it helping me stay on track, but my food bill lower too!!
Happy days!! :D

I seem to be in the zone and on plan at the moment. I can feel my final target is in touching distance.

Kim & Donna, I`m sure you`ll be back on track soon.
You`re both inspirational. :)

Its great to hear you're so in the zone Annette and you should be proud of yourself for what you've achieved :)

Thought I would pop in just to say hi to all. Feeling lots better about the bod.....probably because I havent gorged on chocolate for a couple of weeks and am eating nice and healthily. Im not really counting syns/healthy extras or keeping a diary (which is fatal for me!), but I'm fairly happy with whats going in my mouth lol! I may brave the scales on Friday 1st :)

As some of you might be aware, hubby and I are organising a 350 mile cycle event on the 2nd August, so life has been pretty hectic, especially this week as we're briefing all the 'Ridemakers' who have kindly volunteered to run the 5 support stations around the south of England. Food hasn't been a priority, but I'm very aware of what I'm eating and its all SW friendly. But can you believe this weather........fingers crossed it doesn't rain for the weekend, especially on the Sunday as we have about 500 family members greeting their loved ones back and we've laid on outside entertainment for them!
I dont think I'll be following SW that weekend, but hopefully I'm so in the zone I won't do my normal and just eat all the wrong things cos I can.......you know what I mean :p

Anyway ladies just thought I'd pop in while I can, hope you're all looking after yourselves and will be good to catch up soon x

Thought I would pop in just to say hi to all. Feeling lots better about the bod.....probably because I havent gorged on chocolate for a couple of weeks and am eating nice and healthily. Im not really counting syns/healthy extras or keeping a diary (which is fatal for me!), but I'm fairly happy with whats going in my mouth lol! I may brave the scales on Friday 1st :) As some of you might be aware, hubby and I are organising a 350 mile cycle event on the 2nd August, so life has been pretty hectic, especially this week as we're briefing all the 'Ridemakers' who have kindly volunteered to run the 5 support stations around the south of England. Food hasn't been a priority, but I'm very aware of what I'm eating and its all SW friendly. But can you believe this weather........fingers crossed it doesn't rain for the weekend, especially on the Sunday as we have about 500 family members greeting their loved ones back and we've laid on outside entertainment for them! I dont think I'll be following SW that weekend, but hopefully I'm so in the zone I won't do my normal and just eat all the wrong things cos I can.......you know what I mean :p Anyway ladies just thought I'd pop in while I can, hope you're all looking after yourselves and will be good to catch up soon x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like your a real busy bee Kim! Keeping my fingers crossed the weather holds for the weekend!!

I'm pretty much the same as you to be honest, not following any plan at all and finally the scales seem to be behaving. Hoping I might get a little loss on Saturday and if I do it will take me to my lowest weight since having Millie!

X

Hi all, hope everyone doing well and on their way to reaching goal! Iv wi this morning and finally for the first time since god knows when iv hit 8st 13lb! 5lbs to go, I won't do it before my wedding next week but to get to the 8st's feels great! Xx

Hello Friday weighers......how was WI? Im not weighing til next Friday and hopefully it wont be too bad lol!

Hi everyone!
I'm 9st 9 and wanting to get down into the top end of the 8s.. don't know if this is a touch unrealistic as I am 5'7'' !!
Am going on holiday in 6 weeks and would love to make it by then, however I really don't think it will be possible and would be happy to get under 9 & a half by then.

I am doing lots of running & some weight training and pole fitness, which I'm hoping will help me to slim down as I can't get last year's bikini pants over my bum at the mo!!!

I have had my very first good week!! I've calorie counted since Sunday and not a drop of the old booze has passed my lips. Scales have been hidden so the will come out tomorrow and I'll be praying for a loss as it will put me at my lowest since having Millie.

I'll be back tomorrow let you all know the result!!

Got a poorly little baby girl and it's been since Monday so I'm very proud to have been not getting stressed and managed to keep on track with food!

Proper p***ed off! Only a measly half a lb lost :-(

Proper p***ed off! Only a measly half a lb lost :-(

Oh, dear. Nikki

Sorry you`re disappointed. Hopefully you`ll be happier with next week`s result.
In group, someone said that a pound is the weight of a guinea pig.
So you`ve lost half a guinea pig.

Maybe there`ll be more guinea pigs next week :)

WI today & am (just) under 9 & a half!
So pleased and it has made me even more determined to keep losing!

Where is everyone? All on hols at the same time? :)

Really missing the chats and support :(
Will be weighing in on Saturday as usual and hoping for another loss.

I'm here but get married Friday so bit all over they place wi this morning and down to 8st11 so only 3lb off target! Xx

Back