Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm here but get married Friday so bit all over they place wi this morning and down to 8st11 so only 3lb off target! Xx

Congratulations and have a fantastic day on friday

Hi everyone, very quiet on here. We were at a wedding last weekend. It was a great day & night! I didn't drink much as I had a terrible head cold and I wasn't feeling the best with it :(
On the plus side I had no hangover!!

8st 12 for me today.

I am busy baking all morning for a charity cake sale tomorrow. I love baking but I am happier to bake and be giving it away.....no eating it all myself lol

Hope everyone is keeping well. It's a bank holiday weekend in Ireland :) :)
Have a good one x

I'm leaving this page. Happy maintaining in low 9s. Thanks for having me and good luck all xxx

Good morning ladies.

Well I must say we aren't very talkative recently! Have we all fallen off the wagon?!?

I'm still well and truly battling away. I've rejoined the gym and I've purchased a few items as "goal" clothes. Need to see what happens with the scales later today because we had 2 impromptu meals this week.... An Indian at the inlaws and also my grandad won some money so took us out to dinner. Hoping my good days pulled it back and even a maintain I would be happy!

Xx

My mum hasn't seen me since march when i was almost 3stone heavier and is coming over to stay with me in 2weeks hope she notices the difference my OH hasn't mentioned it!!!!

So happy the scales are moving!

Attachments

• image-823977355.jpg
    image-823977355.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 56
I'm back from the in laws, as predicted food was awful....

but I'm not going to worry, hopefully we can get back on the diet until we go on our hols the last week in August

I'm back from the in laws, as predicted food was awful....

but I'm not going to worry, hopefully we can get back on the diet until we go on our hols the last week in August

At least you don`t have to live with your in-laws!
Good that you`re not letting things affect you too much.
Enjoy you`re hols!!

My mum hasn't seen me since march when i was almost 3stone heavier and is coming over to stay with me in 2weeks hope she notices the difference my OH hasn't mentioned it!!!!

Excellent!! Very well done. I am more than sure she will notice. How can your OH not have noticed!

How much more do you want to lose?

Well done nikki....how is your gorgeous daughter?

She is a real cheeky monkey!! Been staying at my mum and dads and she hates it. Had an awful 3 nights sleep and I'm a walking zombie! 1 year and 3 weeks until the wedding and things are kind of floating around if that makes sense, just need to tie up the ends!

Here is Millie <3

Attachments

• image-392679884.jpg
    image-392679884.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 46
Haha very true about not having to live with the in laws ;)

Wedding planning is coming along nicely, I ordered my shoes a few days ago, so hoping they will arrive today or tomorrow (I know it's very early to order them but knew what I wanted so thought stuff it I'll have them and at least I can make sure they are plenty worn in by wearing them around the house) it is also an expense that I would rather pay now then closer to the wedding to be honest, wanting to get as many little things like that paid for now so that we don't have lots of extra expense when all the big things want paying.

I have also been looking at flowers, can't decide what I want though, they all look so nice.

Having my bridesmaids come up next weekend to discuss weddingy things and start planning my hen do :) really looking forward to that.

We are also looking at selling the house and buying a bigger one :/ I know that's a little crazy before the wedding, but we have been talking about it for ages and just thought why not have someone round to discuss where we stand (at the moment our house is shared equity with the builders, so we didn't know if we would have enough of it to put down as a deposit on the next house) but things look promising, she's going to get back to us in a few days and today we have someone coming around to value our house.... obviously we'll just have to then discuss whether we can afford a bigger mortgage as well and how big a mortgage we can afford.

Millie is so gorgeous, makes me broody (we had a big discussion the other week as well about whether we wanted a baby or not after the wedding as I had changed my mind and wasn't sure if I wanted one at all, but think it was more me freaking out about everything happening all at once. I felt really guilty as I knew Ash did want one, but as soon as we really discussed it and he said he would rather not have one if I really didn't want one, I realised I did.... yeah I know I don't know how he lives with me either)

Doesn't look like the move will go as planned, the houses around here are selling for a lot less then what we bought this for 3 years ago, so don't think we'd have enough as a deposit to put on another house if we did sell it.

However 1 year until our wedding :D

bit gutted as the weather is rubbish and we're supposed to be having our engagement shoot outside today :( waiting to hear from my sister as to what she wants to do, whether we are still going to try and get some pictures or rearrange.

but yesterday these beauties came

10584954_10203570160828105_369698392_n.jpg So I have my wedding shoes

Back