Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

9st 10 today :D

Wi`d this morning. Half off. Now 9st 2.5lbs.
Hoping for a 3lb loss next week. Well, I can give it a go!
That would dip my toes into the 8`s by half a pound :)

Hope everyone is doing ok in this warm weather. Rain chucked down yesterday and looks like a repeat performance tomorrow :sigh:

So happy I'm back in the game!!

Attachments

• image-4075806869.jpg
    image-4075806869.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 51
Well done you two, good luck for dipping into the 8's next WI as well Annette :)

I don't know what I was on Friday as didn't have chance to weigh.... food isn't going to be properly back on plan until I'm back at work for me to be honest, as have plans over all the weekends and we're in Bruges for one of the weeks too. But exercise has been spot on and I've been really proud of myself food wise these past few days as well (yeah I know it's only days but for how I've been recently that's a start) like today we had chicken and sw chips with fried veg and beans but I took all the skin off the chicken and have stuck to low syns when we haven't had plans :)

We have bee quiet lately!!

Hope everyone is ok.
WI tomorrow and hoping for a good result.

Picked up a couple of £5 off meat & fish vouchers for Morrisons and got some good bargains.
Vouchers were published in the Sun.

Take it a lot of us are on hols which is why it`s so quiet here.

Pippalata... it is very exciting when you hit those numbers you never thought you would :) congrats hun

It has been quiet Annette.... and I've just realised I haven't weighed today and I've eaten breakfast and drank a pint of water plus a coffee :/ might go to the toilet now and then weigh and just see what it says, but annoyed with myself that I didn't weight before.

Hi ladies- hope you're all well. I have to admit I've had so much going on that I've not been the best lately!!
Decided to take the plunge and go to class yesterday after a 6 week break and I'm amazed to report I've only gained half a pound taking me to 8'10 (1lb over target) I'm pretty damn chuffed with that.
It kind of makes me think back to a conversation we had a while back about not stressing too much about 'dieting'! I really haven't been stressing at all- I've been so relaxed and I know that subconsciously I've always got sw in my mind. I'm going to be more aware this week to get that pesky pound back off but as a target member that hasn't been weighed for 6 weeks (home scales broke too) I'm feeling very positive that I've cracked this constant obsession I used to have with weighing in and every morsel that I put in my mouth!! X

Oh I'm so relaxed it unreal! I barely even think about what I'm eating these days. Obviously I don't eat rubbish all of the time but I think I've got the plan so rooted that it's become second nature. I have bad days where I'm very much aware that I'm being naughty- 9 times out of ten I feel sluggish and awful after these days but I figure that I've spent so long obsessing over losing weight that it's best to relax a little and try and listen to my body. That said, I will try my best this week to shift the pound that I am over target because I'm funny with numbers and 8'9 feels nicer to me than 8'10!! Haha! X

You`re not the only one that obsesses about numbers.

The one I want to see change is the 9 at the front!!
3lbs to go before I see the 8`s.

WI today. Will report in later.

I was just like that...now on the right side of 8.5 stone and want to get to8 but dont want to go any lower at my age i look haggard

Hello lovelies

Well I must say I'm rather proud with how the whole weight loss thing is going but a little nervous as I have an awful lot of plans now right through until October....

Richs birthday BBQ tomorrow (cider and wine time!)
Night out next Friday
5th September FIL birthday
6th September best friends babys 1st birthday party (only 2.30pm - 5pm)
13th September surprise 50th party
14th September friends little girls 2nd birthday party
27th September - 3rd October centre parcs

Then I have about 5 weeks until Cyprus. It's all come around very fast and so I'm proud I got back on the wagon a month ago and have lost half a stone since. Weigh later on and I'm hoping to see something like 9st 9lb!

I'll admit, I've been calorie counting and it's working a treat for me, I've had 2 gym sessions and I'm off for my 3rd today, think I'll do my weight and body fat whilst I'm there.

Attachments

• image-3544082366.jpg
    image-3544082366.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 47
Lovely pic of you and Millie!!

All you can do is take one social event at a time.
As long as you don`t go too overboard the rest of the time you should be ok.

You seem to have everything under control!!

WI earlier. STS this week. Bit disappointed. Just gonna draw a line in the sand and get back on track

STS this week which considering i've had 5/7 off plan days im happy with :D

Get in!!!!

Attachments

• image-1727054651.jpg
    image-1727054651.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 41
Wow Nikki, you are doing so well! How much calories do you eat?

I'm having 1200 and I've been having some shakes where I've substituted my normal milk for almond milk and I've been having salads and lots of fish! So I've actually overhauled my diet and it's works wonders x

I'm having 1200 and I've been having some shakes where I've substituted my normal milk for almond milk and I've been having salads and lots of fish! So I've actually overhauled my diet and it's works wonders x

You`re not feeling hungry, then?

Not sure I could be that strict with myself! :)

Back