Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Sigh im back here havmg just regained a stone and wiped put 5months of hard work.....wish me luck in getting back to seeing an 8on the scales again soon

Sigh im back here havmg just regained a stone and wiped put 5months of hard work.....wish me luck in getting back to seeing an 8on the scales again soon

I was in the 8s for 1 weigh in!! Back to 9st 2.

Very annoying. Won't see the 8s again until January :-(

Hi everyone, Thought I would join in. I have recently started SW and just last week got under 10st. I had a baby 4 months ago and the end result is a beautiful little baby girl and 2 stone of cake and crisps to shift lol! Prior to being pregnant I had gained a bit of weight but for the most part I sat comfortably between 8 and 8st7. I have lost 5lb so far taking me to 9st 13 and am determined to get back in shape as I am a bridesmaid twice next year! My goal is 8st 4. I am a tiny lady at just 5ft and don't carry extra weight well at all! Let's do it and get in those 8's Xx

Hi cmj - how you getting on? X

Well I have totally fell off the slimming world wagon and joined the Christmas train.....

I am ....but wouldn't recommend how i got here...nasty bout of food poisoning!!!

I've given in, will be back on it in Jan.... might even try a couple of weeks of slim fast or something. But Christmas has well and truly started for me

me too - was 9st 2 last thursday. fully expect to be heavier this week. heavy heavy sigh

I reckon I am 9st 7 no joke!!

9 day detox starts in jan!!

Right ladies. Who is ready to crack on with 2015?

I was 9st 8lb on November 7th. I'm going to go and weigh on my scales when the other half is out of the shower!

good luck!! let us know how it goes!

Well well well.... I weighed at home and was 10st 6lb OMG!! My new year resolutions include:

- Quitting crisps for a whole year
- Throwing out my scales and weighing only at group once a week
- Getting to my wedding target
- No midweek alcohol unless it's a special occasion
- Go to the gym at least once a week

Well well well.... I weighed at home and was 10st 6lb OMG!! My new year resolutions include: - Quitting crisps for a whole year - Throwing out my scales and weighing only at group once a week - Getting to my wedding target - No midweek alcohol unless it's a special occasion - Go to the gym at least once a week

I'm thinking about cutting out all sugar for a month. Literally every single grain banned. I'm too scared to get on the scales before next Thursday. Just can't do it to myself. I'm being reasonably good anyway so not like I need a shock.

Wedding this year? How exciting!!

I am about the same as you Nikki :(

Need to get on the wedding diet. 7 months to go

Can anyone who is still a member check the syns on a soup for me please, it's bella ricetta tomato and spicy bean soup.

or per 100g its 56kcal, 0.6g fat, 9.4g carbs, 2.5g fibre, 2.0g protein with free food.... I'd probably put that down as beans.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and new year. Now lets get down to business ladies :)

I've had a good day today :) even ate out for lunch and chose plain chicken with a jacket, pea's and grilled tomato. First good day I have had in a LONG time!

I'm going to start a food diary I think.

The boys are sat at the moment on the other sofa at the moment eating crisps and chocolates and at the moment I'm not even tempted. Feeling really good :D

Back