Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So here we go again - I'm weighing in tomorrow - it's been pretty tough my sister in law died on 16th, funeral on 8th - and on 29th mother in law was rushed into A&E - she's out now and ok - acute pancreatitus. We've got our 3 kids through xmas and they've coped wonderfully. I need to find away of getting a routine back and rebuilding. I'll do my best this week but really focusing on after the funeral. I reckon I'll be 9.10 ish tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really sorry to hear that hun, focus on your family for now and do what you can diet wise but don't stress too much about it. *hugs* for you and your loved one's

Thanks Donna, back to work tomorrow and going to attempt to go to the gym - need to start putting positive things back in but yes need to avoid burning out with too much pressure

Can you believe how quick the weddings are coming around! 239 days to go and 2 stone to lose!!

I'm back on it as of tomorrow because it's back to school day tomorrow!

I know Nikki, it's crazy. 215 days for me. I keep thinking we're nearly in the 100's on the countdown.

Not sure if I want to lose one stone or one and a half stone, I'm not going to try and get to 8 and a half stone before the wedding. I gave up the ghost on that dream. I've already been told I look to skinny at 9 stone (which is why I'm not sure whether to go to 9 stone or 9 and a half, just going to see how I feel as I lose)

I know Nikki, it's crazy. 215 days for me. I keep thinking we're nearly in the 100's on the countdown.

Not sure if I want to lose one stone or one and a half stone, I'm not going to try and get to 8 and a half stone before the wedding. I gave up the ghost on that dream. I've already been told I look to skinny at 9 stone (which is why I'm not sure whether to go to 9 stone or 9 and a half, just going to see how I feel as I lose)

It is finding a weight you feel right at - I used to be 6.10, 7.4 for years - 8.10 lowest 15 years ago 9.4 lowest in last 7 ish years. So 8.13 would be amazing - but a comfortable size 10 and toned arms is more the goal really!

I've been tracking my food on myfitness pal and I'm up to just under 2000 cals today (after taking into account my tea and what snacks I'll have later)... I know we don't track cals, but other days I've been more around the 1400 mark :/ I don't know why I'm worrying as I snacked way more when I did sw before and lost weight, but it doesn't make sense.

I'm aiming for 8st7lb too for the wedding. How tall are you? It's that elusive 119 club again!

I think we are just about sorted on the planning front, a few bits left to do and need to sort out all decorations and invites but all main aspects are in place.

How are things going with your planning?

I'm back on the diet tomorrow as today is my birthday so I'm going all out for a massive burger and lots of wine tonight! Going to fully enjoy it and then let the wedding diet commence, 28lbs to go!

Happy Birthday Nikki, hope you have a great day

We're pretty much the same with wedding plans, we got most of the bigs things sorted as soon as we'd booked as we knew what we wanted, so it made sense to get our date booked in with people. Sending invites in Feb, but already have them sitting upstairs ready to write names on and addresses on envelopes. Needs to get bridesmaid dresses sorted as well.

Do you stop yourself eating something if you've gone over cals then?

I've sorted bridesmaid dresses out, in fact I bought 2 lots of bridesmaid dresses so now I have a spare set I need to sell because I forgot to send them back!

My sister is pregnant though and her due date is the week of the wedding so I don't know if she will fit her dress as she might have just had baby or still be pregnant haha

I'm easing myself into the diet this week with calorie counting because I know it works for me. Any ideas for what I can do with pollock? I'd love to do a fish curry ....

Sorry realised you asked my height before and I didn't answer. I'm 5 foot 3 and a half.

Aww congrats to your sister. What colour dresses have you gone for?

We know what dresses we want, just need to get round to ordering them.

Oh and I weighed at the gym today, 10 stone 4 :(

I knew it was coming but can't believe I'm comfortably in the 10's again, I honestly thought I wouldn't see 10 stone until I was pregnant. Although I really don't feel that heavy or think I look the same as when I was 10 stone before :/

If I carry on how I have done so far this week though it should be going down :)

Oh and I weighed at the gym today, 10 stone 4 :( I knew it was coming but can't believe I'm comfortably in the 10's again, I honestly thought I wouldn't see 10 stone until I was pregnant. Although I really don't feel that heavy or think I look the same as when I was 10 stone before :/ If I carry on how I have done so far this week though it should be going down :)

December is bloody evil.

I'm too scared to weigh :-(

Hi ladies- happy new year to you all!!

Once again I have been absent for a while. I don't think I've been to class since October!! I'm going back in the morning though and hoping I haven't done too much damage! I think i may have gained a few lbs but I'll update you all tomorrow!

It's a big year for many of us so I'll be back on here regularly for support and encouragement to keep me on track! Xx

Hi weighed in at class 10.2 home 9.11 so bit of a difference - guessing was at the end of a day fully clothed inc boots and belly containing 3 meals .

Aim to be 9 stone but 8.10 would be good

Back