Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hello all, lost 19lb last year to get to target, then didn't keep going and put most back on! I still need to learn the lesson that this is a permanent way of living. So trying again...first week loss of 3lb which is wonderful. Takes me to 9.9, I'd love to see 8.7 eventually. Have a good day everyone!

Hi all. Well I took the plunge and went to class for the first time since the 30th October and I'm amazed to report that I've only put on 1lb (taking me to 8 12.5)
To sAy I am over the moon is an understatement! I am till within target range but will go out of it if I put any more on so. I'm determined to shift a couple of pounds so I can be comfortably at target!
X

Donna I was 10st 5lb this morning, not good because nothing fits!! It's feb half term in 5 weeks and I'd love to be well into the 9's, aiming for 9st9lb!

These are the bridesmaid dresses..... My sisters in a maxi with short capped sleeves as she is maid of honour we wanted something different.

Attachments

• image-996698534.jpg
    image-996698534.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 73
Hi all. Well I took the plunge and went to class for the first time since the 30th October and I'm amazed to report that I've only put on 1lb (taking me to 8 12.5) To sAy I am over the moon is an understatement! I am till within target range but will go out of it if I put any more on so. I'm determined to shift a couple of pounds so I can be comfortably at target! X

So jel!!!

Thanks ladies!! I reported wrong last week when I went, was 8'11.5 not 8'12.5. So I'm now 8'11 - I'm 2lb above target but still within range but I've honestly been so good this week and massively upped my exercise so thought I'd be in for a 2lb loss. Never mind! I'll carry on this week and see how I get on. Hope everyone's having a great week. X

Evening/morning all
I am almost back into the 8's and so excited. I've been faffing around with dieting for a year now but in the last few weeks the weight has finally started to drop off me and im enjoying the plan again.
Good luck to us all and will be nice to chat to like minded people here. Ive started up a food diary thread too xxx

Hen weekend is booked! 18 weeks to go and 20lb to lose!

Hen weekend is booked! 18 weeks to go and 20lb to lose!

When have you booked it for? I'm too tired to work it out lol, mine is 22nd of May

When have you booked it for? I'm too tired to work it out lol, mine is 22nd of May

Mine is 29th may. 16 of us going to centres parcs for 3 nights!

Rejoining slimming world this morning!

Hi everyone. I am new to the site. I join SW group tomorrow evening. Food shop is on its way and weighing kitchen scales arrived this morning. I'm all set. But I have a long way to go. I weigh 11 St 4 pounds. I'm 5ft 2in and used to weigh in 8's. The weight has slowly worked its way on and I've had enough. Reading through some of people's posts it's great to have people reaching there goals, I would give anything to be in 9's at the moment and even that's two stone away. Going to give it my all. Might just set my self mini targets to start with.

anyway good luck to people

thanks for reading x

Mine is 29th may. 16 of us going to centres parcs for 3 nights!

Ooo so mine must be 17 weeks away then

Yours sounds great, no idea what mine is... it's so hard not going on my mums facebook and checking the messages about it. But I'll stay strong as the surprise will be better then finding out and ruining it.

Back