Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So 2.5 lbs off. And 3 inches. So from start 3 weeks ago I've lost 2lbs and 6.5 inches. Still feels pretty grim lol

Is that not a total of 4.5lbs Charlie? In 3 weeks thats brilliant....stoo being so hard on yourself. You havent got much to lose so it will be slow!

Sounds like you are being hard on yourself. It's hard losing weight when you are down in the 9s - it's finding something that works. I've lost 1 lb this week so 3 in 2 weeks which is amazing - Inc having a day off

No just 2.5 in three weeks. I didn't loose first week and second week I gained 0.5 x

Well done on the loss - I know it's not the number you wanted but it is quite hard at this weight.

My BMR is 1200 which means unless I do loads of exercise my weight loss wouldn't even be a pound a week if I stuck to the min daily of 1200 which most plans recommend. Must people can only add 200-300 to their BMR number from daily steps general running around.

It is very tough

Having said that I lost 2lbs this week but did 5000 cals of exercise which saved me!!

Delighted - now 9st 7 and full steam ahead back to the 8s and with my new weekend plan inspired by CM I know I can do it

My bmr is 1200 also. I've decided this year that I won't let the slow weight loss put me off. Slimming world is more of a lifestyle change than a diet so I'm just gonna stick to it and my summer I will be the weight I want ;)

BC good luck for the weekend :) and trying to stay strong also :) hitting the gym and a swim tonight

Have been a bit better this weekend - baby steps! Massive pizza take away and ice cream dessert Friday. And sat / sun travel days to Hong Kong. Had 500 cals of chocolate and loads of food on plane but not binge style like usual so I'd say not too bad.

But it's so hard traveling - 5 courses on the plane for dinner and a three course breakfast and loads of booze. Ridiculous!

Fast day mon and tues eek

My scales aren't moving at all.

I'm going to really try this week and will weigh again on Valentine's Day.

Glad you had a better weekend BC . I had a great weekend. No drink, was 5 syns over on Thursday. And on sat I was a few syns over due to hsve a chicken wrap and some pasta for lunch and bit of toast later. But I also went to gym and swimming on Saturday. Walked around a museum and gutted the house on sat night so that counts as exercise??? I stepped on scales this morning and I'm 1.5 lbs up. I'm actually gonna loose the plot.....

So I know how u feel N

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad you had a better weekend BC . I had a great weekend. No drink, was 5 syns over on Thursday. And on sat I was a few syns over due to hsve a chicken wrap and some pasta for lunch and bit of toast later. But I also went to gym and swimming on Saturday. Walked around a museum and gutted the house on sat night so that counts as exercise??? I stepped on scales this morning and I'm 1.5 lbs up. I'm actually gonna loose the plot..... So I know how u feel N Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It will catch up I swear!! There is always a lag for me. Amazing effort - I'm going to try and do that next weekend :)

I am banning all refined sugar until I am under 9st. Not a single bit will pass my lips. I gave it up for 3 weeks before with not that much difficulty so full steam ahead once again. I cannot eat it in moderation so until I learn to do so I simply can't have it!!

Kim SP is eating only speed foods and protein foods. No carbs. 1 healthy extra a and 2 b's. And ur syns. Advisable to have speed foods as snacks. Speed foods hsve changed. So some fruit like bananas pineapple and grapes r not included. I enjoy it and find u mostly have SP days without realising

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's processed sugar which is used in sweet goodies. So off the list is:

- chocolate
- cake
- sweets
- yoghurts
- desserts
- granola
- sweet breads e.g. fruit loaf, malt loaf
- breakfast cereals - so ok this isn't really the same category but I binge on breakfast cereal too once I have one bowl as the sugar in it triggers the same cravings in me as say chocolate.

At some point I actually think I'm going to have to get some hypnotherapy or something but for the time being an outright ban is the best way forward I think.

CM - your before and after pic is amazing by the way

Oh ok. Yea I've sort of out a ban on those. Apart from muller lights and the choc shot. Which gives me the chocolate hit I need. I put it in my all bran every morning and it's only 2 syns for tablespoon.

My consultant told our class about it last week. Freedom choc shot. It's in the tea and hot chocolate isle in sainsburys. And u can put it over breakfasts, deserts or with hot water as drink. Very good. And yum.

Aw thank you. Although that was me last year in that after pic. I've put on a stone from it so trying to loose it again

Good luck everyone on reaching your targets!

I weighed in the 8s just under a year and a half ago, so I am believing it can be done, and hope to join you in the future - I'd love to be able to dig out all my pretty dresses in time for the summer (and perhaps buy a few new ones!).

Ive contemplated trying SP, as I've heard very good things about it. I've heard you should do it for a week to start with, so I'm trying to wait for a week when I am not likely to eat out! I've got one question for those of you who have tried it - is it hard to go back to Extra Easy permanently if you decide you cannot cope with it (I do like my jacket spuds!)? I know a lot of people mix up EE and SP days, but I'm meaning more if you decide to completely ditch SP? Does your body get used to no carbs, etc. and start putting weight on more easily if you do go back to a diet including them? I do already try to have days where there are not carbs at every meal.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to say hello!

Back