Anyone in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area?

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to see if there is anyone in my area that fancies buddying up?

Look forward to hearing from you x x

I'm in Huddersfield if that counts. I always need a buddy to keep me on the straight and narrow, it is so much easier that others are going through the same problems.

At the moment I keep stopping and starting, still losing weight but not Cambridge style. No messing this time 100% for the next 62 days when I am away for a break. I also need to lose at least 6 stone for the summer holidays, there is no way I am off on holiday looking like a beached whale.

I have done it before, but it is so much harder to restart as you remember all the little slips you got away with last time, and I cannot tell you the number of last meals I have had over the last 2 years.

Hope things are going well on your diet.

Thank you Chlo. Of course huddersfield counts, its only up the road!!

My journey is going fantastic so far. I lost 8lbs in my first week which i was a bit dissaponted with but it was totm. But i have lost another 4lbs since my wi on thur night so pleased with that.

Not really sure how much weight i want to lose as in theory i need to lose 10st to be at a healthy bmi but for us to start trying for a baby i may compromise at 7.

I did LL 4 years ago and lost 5 stone but put it all back on plus a few more stone for good measure. So this time i am going to do it 100%. Although cwp is a lot more flexible than LL which i love.

How are you going with your journey? How long have you been on it?

If you need any help or encouragement you know where i am x x

It sounds like you are doing great. I would be more than happy with 8lbs. Even when I am 100% I have never been one of these people who loses a stone in the first week (and I begrudge every pound of it).

I lost 6 stone a about 3 years ago and have put it all back on. I have lost around 8lbs since the beginning of the year, but keep cheating. Anyway, I have ran out of excuses and the only way you can do this diet is to get into the zone and NOT cheat. It isn't worth it.

So from now on, not a morsal of food will pass these lips. It doesn't help that I only like tetras and bars so get a bit fed up of not having anything savoury. Anyway, I have gone through my boxes of size 12 clothes this afternoon, and despite the snow have packed a suitcase for my summer holiday.... assuming I will be back at size 12. Anyway, it seems to have had the motivational impact I wanted it to so all on board to go SS and not cheat once.

Anyway, fingers crossed it all goes well for both of us.

Well said Chlo. I do believe that for someone like me, I need to completely take myself away from frood as when I did LL my sister told me that she had chicken and salad when she went out with friends so thought it would be ok for me toi as well. But the thing is, I did it in secret and then one thing led to another and I used to go out at lunch and eat loads of stuff, then go back to work and have a shake!!

But not this time. It actually feels different. I think the thing with Cambridge is that they allow you to have a small meal of chicken and veg/salad which means if you are in a social situation you can have it.

I am really looking forward to my weigh in this week. When is yours? Mine is on a Thursday night so another 4 days left for me.

Keep me updated as to how you get on x x

Snap, I am a Thursday weigh in too.

Wow that's great. Would love to buddy up if you fancy it? I know how hard this diet is and I know how much i relied on this
forum last time.

Feel free to msg me whenever you feel like you are going to wobble x x

Back